[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 157 KB, 816x890, ember-chartis.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7550582 No.7550582 [Reply] [Original]

Chartis is going to be huge. Coin burn coming in less than a month.

Accumulate your EMB now! Get in on Chartis on the ground floor. This will be huge. First proof of location in the crypto-space, and we all know how first movers go ($$$$). This coin will make millionaires by the end of the year.

You can only buy EMB here: c-patex.com

https://www.chartis.io/

I don't give signals often. But this time I want to share. Buy in up to 5 lits. It will be at least 50 sats by the end of the month.

>> No.7550772

I've got a fat bag, and I'm not letting go. Best staking coin around.

>> No.7550941

>>7550772

Your bag can get fatter. Trust me, the burn ratio will reward the whales.

>> No.7551040

>>7550941

Q4 2018 is when I make it.

>> No.7551178

>>7551040

Even if its Q1 2019. I can wait. The price right now is such a steal. Anything under 5 litoshi is going to easily 900-1500x

>> No.7551340

Any word on the burn ratio?

>> No.7551507

>>7551340

Likely going to be 100:1, EMB to CHT. Or close to it. They want to make sure early investors get rewarded.

>> No.7551712

Itt retards that got jebaited into buying embercoin.
In case anyone is wondering, stay the fuck away.

>> No.7551784

>>7551712

Why?

>> No.7552164

S C A M
C O I N
A I
M N

>> No.7552216

Yeah sorry guys. I needed to dumb my bag. This shit is dead. Chartis abandoned EMB.

There will be no coinburn. EMB is dead.

DYOR

>> No.7552243

> 'Hello, @everyone. The past week has brought our team a great deal of insight that has influenced a change in direction, throughout the entirety of the Ember team, the EmberCoin Project, as well as Chártis. One of the key points that was brought to our attention, after an abundance of in depth research that the burn of Ember into Chártis will not work with the final direction of the Chártis economic model.

> In lieu of this, we are repositioning ourselves within the Ember community as curators. Moving forward, the entire Ember Project will be 100% open source, from the code to the website. While many community members are aware of the problems that were embedded in the foundation of Ember and written in the original code, we will be providing specific problem sets that can now be attempted and solve by anyone, inside or outside, the community. In order to participate in this gentrification of Ember, one must go to the GitHub (linked below), fork the original code and include the potential solution to one (or all) of the problem sets in the fork. Once the potential solutions are submitted, through a pull request, the curators will get a new wallet built for testing. If the tests result in a fix, the solution will be merged into the original code.'

Kek.

>> No.7552320

Yeah. This was me too. Had to dump higher than 1 lit. Sorry guys. EMB is dead.

>> No.7552524

BTW, Chartis didn't even have and Devs or development completed. Mostly just a concept, which is why it did not work. As soon as somebody with developer experience stepped in, the reality became apparent.