[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 411 KB, 1162x850, This+is+extremely+relevant+_6c8c9057eba8fc961420cef1af030cb1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
754938 No.754938 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/, I have recently come into some money ($1.5k Australian) and I'm thinking about buying some stocks that will make me a profit in the long run, anyone got any links to articles or reports I can read to help me make a decision on what to buy.

>inb4 fuck off

>> No.754953

>>754938
1.5 is not enough poorfag

>> No.754955

Yea you need 10-20k minimum to start buying stocks.

>> No.754958

>>754938
>post funny jew pictures on a japanese website
>$0 per hour
:-)

>> No.755385

>>754938
look faggot
You need more than that, if u can gather a minimum (and even this is ridiculously low) of 3k
Then divide that in to 3 different stocks and sit tight for the long run. By the sounds of it you have no idea how the stock market works and I highly suggest that you stay away from it.

Anyway, I'm in on ARF, TGR and CKK

But, I have more money than you do and commissions won't kill me like they will to you. Take everything here with a grain of salt, do your own research, stay away from penny stocks, only buy in the asx 200, only trade with those with the cheapest comission (which I think is CMC at $10)

Make sure there is a reason as to why you are purchasing this company, if you aren't, you are gambling.

Have fun losing all of your money.

>> No.755400

>>755385
>CKK
>stay away from penny stocks
huh?

Also care to share your opinions on Tassal?

>> No.755405

You should put it in a money market account, along with 15k more, and title it "emergency fund"

Then save up 40k more and start buying stocks

>> No.755424

>>755400
UNdervalued (at 3.22 or something and still a little undervalued)
There were rumours going around that they were going to do a take over of de costi seafoods and they responded suggesting that they haven't done a takeover, but they didnt disclose whether they were in the process of doing a takeover. They are expanding in to the seafood market in general oppose to just fishing so hopefully their revenue will go up and what not.

I meant for him to stay away from penny stocks because he knows nothing about the stock market.

ARF and TGR are both long term plays (unless TGR does actually do the takeover)
CKK is a medium term play because they are making proppants (some sand like shit that has to do with fracking and they claim they have made a version that is cheaper and better than what is out there for frackers) and their operations were expected to start at the start of may but obviously delays because they had a pretty bad storm so its probably delayed for another week from here on out. Also, eddie sugar and his investing firm are backing it and are in it for '2 million dollar' investment or some shit, which, some speculate is not the real reason he is going in for something much larger.

TGR and CKK both have a little bit of speculation, regardless of that they will still be profitable in the long run.

>> No.755425

>>755424
sorry, they are at 3.33 now
3.22 is when i topped up because bargain price

>> No.755437

>>754955
you dont need 10k to 20k to buy mutual funds or stocks

you just don't see any effect until you start getting that high.

So the correct advice is, put it in a mutual fund for US total stock index and add money monthly until you get to 20k then keep going.