[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 56 KB, 960x928, 1518039015178.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7467300 No.7467300 [Reply] [Original]

Who here /menial/ wagecuck?

I’ve been working at my old high school as a custodian/janitor ever since graduating 8 years ago. The successful college grads always roll up and come say hi to their old teachers

It’s fucking demoralizing when they see me sweeping the hallway and say hi and ask out of pity how I’ve been even though they can see full well how I’ve been. Not to mention my former teachers themselves always ragging on me. I’ve just had nowhere else to go

I really need crypto to fucking recover and take off so I can escape this humiliation

Who else here has a real shitty job?

>> No.7467373

I have a shitty job in terms of pay and all but I don't actually do anything I have been milking it for two years but I guess eventually I will be shitcanned. What I don't understand is why I suddenly owe 600 dollars in taxes this year I have never owed anything my whole pathetic life until now and I didn't change anything in my W-2.

>> No.7467406

Job where I don't do anything. I wanna kms everyday.

>> No.7467427

>>7467300
I get paid a lot and do practically nothing. Been milking it for almost six years. I think the jig is almost up though. Honestly I hate it so much getting shitcanned would probably make me happy. I can’t stand being bored.

>> No.7467880
File: 186 KB, 640x359, 1518075324839.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i got hit by a girl driver in 2012 been disabled since, goverment takes half my ssi check for medical that i dont go to cause goverment keeps messing up coverage (cant keep their shit stright)
i go to a temp agency and now work is different everytime...be happy you didnt get hurt then be forced togo back to work.

>> No.7467927

>>7467880
yeah I know the idea that people on disability are living large or milking the system or actually getting any significant benefits at all is a huge joke

>> No.7468203

>>7467927
its dumb. just cause i didnt pop out 20 million different babies by 20 different guys doesnt mean i dont deserve to be able to live.
i mean i put money into my ssi and i get shit.
meanwhile these bitches that have 100 kids and living in the hollywood hills feeding crab to dogs and posting it to youtube...

>> No.7468245

>>7467300
holy shit OP
working at your old high school as a janitor must be a nightmare
i can't even believe how awkward it must be to see your ex teachers everyday
how do you cope with that feeling you had during high school that you could do anything in life but now you're stuck there? i would legit kms
how did the relationship with your former teachers change since you were still in school btw?

>> No.7469001

>>7468245
It fucking sucks most of the the time dude

>how did the relationship with your former teachers change since you were still in school btw?
I'm cool with a couple of them, but most of them are massive faggots.

One likes to shit on me because I never went anywhere and I like to shit on him because he has an MBA from Wharton and is still teaching hs finance lmfao, all bantz with that guy

>> No.7469518

>>7467300
I already told you what to do yesterday, now you are just horny for enlightenment.

>> No.7469585

>>7467880

Customer service on Upwork, thank me later.

>> No.7469972

>>7467406
These seem based but will drive you insane eventually, I feel you bro. To what extent can you openly shirk? If you punched in and sat at your desk doing contract programming on the side that'd be fucking based.