[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 58 KB, 330x329, 1397526827381.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
746495 No.746495 [Reply] [Original]

Does anyone else read the customer reviews online for their company that they work for? I work as a logistics analyst at PetSmart and reading some of the reviews is fucking hilarious. I can just think of the amount of butthurt someone must be to come home, make an account and write something like that on the internet. I use to work as a cashier before going to Uni and getting my current job and 99% of the time, the customers are wrong and feel entitled to everything.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/pets/petsmart.html?page=1

>ITT: Post butthurt customer reviews from your company

>> No.746539

OP is a faggot. How could you find this shit funny?

>> No.746541

>>746539
How could you not find shit like this funny?

>My 8 year old grandson got a guinea pig for his birthday and he chose it because it was ginger and called it Gingerbread, that was a month ago. Today my son in law had to take it back to Petsmart in Concord because it's sick, my grandson went with him. Petsmart won't do anything because they give you 14 days to return it. My son in law asked to speak to the manager and all the manager did was keep pointing at the "no returns after 14 days" sign while my grandson sat there crying.

Entitled customers feel the need to be exempt of policy. I was a cashier and a support manager and can not tell you how many times I've had people feel entitled to shit.

>> No.746548
File: 33 KB, 331x319, 1399136489428.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Every time I go to Petsmart, when I am at checkout, I never ever hear thank you. All I ever hear is, "Have a good one." Also when using a debit card, the opportunity to donate money for pets appears on the screen. The cashier always looks to see if you donate. I always donated and the cashier would change her attitude. Although the cashier is happy, I still never heard thank you. I find myself thanking them when they hand me my receipt. After numerous complaints nothing has changed. Now I refuse to donate and make sure not to say thank you. Although I do not want to take it out on the animals, I donate in other ways.

>Today I went to Petsmart and as usual I was handed my receipt and did not hear anything. I kept my mouth shut. There was silence. As I was leaving, the cashier said, "Have a good one." I completely ignored her and will continue to do so because since Petsmart has not addressed the problem, then I shop there and do not say a word... I want the cashier to feel as uncomfortable as I feel every time I go there.

>> No.746551

>“award winner for worst hotel stay. ever.”
>1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

"We booked several rooms for a one night stay. Problem one - we booked non-smoking and the rooms we were given smelled of ashtray. The front desk decided this problem could be solved by giving us a bottle of air freshener. Wow. Thanks. Problem two - my in-laws check in to their room and find the bed unmade and dirty towels on the floor. So welcoming. Problem three - they tried to turn on the TV but it didn't work. This probably had something to do with the smoke and burnt electrical smell coming out of it. Problem four - My sister found a surprise when she turned down the sheets. They were soiled with...I don't want to be too explicit so I'll just say it was a bodily fluid. Nasty. Nasty. She was traumatized to say the least. And then there was the poor family who checked in to their room only to find the toilet ripped from the floor and placed next to the bed. I can't make this stuff up people. Sure, I would stay here again. That is...if it were bulldozed and a new hotel put in it's place. It might help to hire someone who actually cleans the rooms...not sure what the current housekeeping staff are up to but I can say with certainty, it has nothing to do with cleaning. I've had better hotel experiences in third-world countries."
>And then there was the poor family who checked in to their room only to find the toilet ripped from the floor and placed next to the bed.
>I can't make this stuff up people.
sides liftoff

Not my company.

>> No.746557

>>746551
sounds made up

>> No.746559

>>746551
Holy shit anon, I haven't laughed this hard in a while. My fucking sides.

>> No.746562

>>746551
same hotel

>“A living hell!!!!!”
>1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

>Our family and I went to visit relatives that lived in Marion Indiana, We made reservatation to stay at the Hotel marion for that entire week. well let's Just say that we got more than we intended to. The Conditions of the room was horrible, the Air condition did not work, the smell was horrible, and the shower was filthy. The hotel falsely advertised ammnenties that they showed online to have had not have there,especially the swimming area was out of service and looked like it hadn't been used in years. And yes we paid CASH .... Little did we know that we would be become victims of a drug conspiracy... Someone FALSELY accused us of making a drug sell..etc... Mind you not that we were not even a half of block away from the Polce and Sheriff's Department... Now here's the kick in the Azzz as they would say on our last night there at the Hotel Marion, in Marion Indiana at 1133pm we received a phone call from the front desk asking if we owned a black suv and that it had been hit and that police were called out to take a accident report that when my husband and i immediately jump up from where we were sleeping. So when we went to go to meet the officers we were met by 2 people and both with guns in our faces and one of the guys had on ski mask coming from out from across the hall from ours. We were put down on the floor at gun point. We were patted down and our hotel room was raided for drugs etc...and our truck was raided also etc...we went to hotel owner and they stated that she had no knowledge that all this was taking place right under her nose in her Hotel that she lives in... I wouldn't recommmend this hotel even if I was homeless and they give me a free months past.... IT WAS HOOOORRRRIBBBLE!

>> No.746619

What's the point of such sites when some guy could flood his competitors with awful reviews?

>> No.746664

>>746541
>A kid's hamster gets sick and he can't return it because store policy
>Comedy gold, here

I don't really see where the clever twist is. Is it that the kid learned two painful lessons about the world in a single sitting? Like, "ha ha, the world is very banal"? Sort of a nihilistic humor.

>> No.746687

>>746664
buzzkill