[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 154 KB, 800x500, thisshitisntevenswiss.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7462337 No.7462337 [Reply] [Original]

Could a friendly anon pump & dump this stupid shitcoin? Alot of people bought this dumb shit because ethscan, jewtube and even /biz/ shilled the fuck out of it, and the devs have turned out to be retards and have killed all of the hype it had.

It is undervalued, below ICO price actually (I'd wager this shitcoin deserves a price of 4000-5000 sats), so a friendly whale could potentially make alot of money short-term.

>> No.7462995

>>7462337
hahahahhahahahaaa
> even /biz/ shilled the fuck out of it
wrong there were few thread and all of them had posts from anons who told you it was shit
>It is undervalued
wrong
shit team, shit ICO, shit communication, no product

just sell your begs or hold them idk but please learn something from it at least

>> No.7463304

Nobody wants to help salvage your shit investment. Cut your losses if you're not a shill for this trash coin.

>> No.7463490

>>7462995
there were quite some threads about the ICO, more than "just a few" and the praise outweighed the criticism back then , there was more shilling when it comes to BNTY sure, which is a prime example of a pump & dump shitcoin where alot of anons made good money

this shitcoin has never even been pumped once, it's still a good opportunity

>>7463304
there are far shittier coins that are extremely overvalued, you're telling me nobody would have any interest to p&d a shitcoin that's below ICO price?

>> No.7463584

Its doing ok given the bloodbath we just had

>> No.7463774

>>7463584
yeah, one of it's only merits, that it was pegged to the Swiss Franc before it hit exchanges and I just happened to freeze my gains and avoid posting pink wojaks

>> No.7464581
File: 54 KB, 732x1044, OP is a bleeding bitch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7462337
>Could a friendly anon pump & dump this stupid shitcoin
>stupid shitcoin
>Alot of people bought this dumb shit because ethscan, jewtube and even /biz/ shilled the fuck out of it
>this dumb shit
>It is undervalued, below ICO price actually
>this shitcoin deserves a price of 4000-5000 sats

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

LMAO

idk what's going through you head but you're giving mixed signals here, is that the bagholding that's afflicting your spirit?
Because you fell for this stupid SCAM? I mean you know you're the only stupid dumb shitbird here right?

>bought this dumb shit because ethscan, jewtube and even /biz/ shilled the fuck out of it
How many red flags do you need?
>ethscan
What are ads?
>jewtube
What are ads? If you see a coin in youtube ads AVOID
>even /biz/
What are shills and internet marketers? They most likely got a bounty for shilling it, while you had to pull money out of your pocket to buy this shit.

You're beyond help, KYS and no this scam doesn't even deserve to be pumped and dumped, the devs should be assfucked by Swiss local SEC equivalent.

>> No.7464621

>>7463490
Shut the fuck up and stop trying to justify your retardation, take it like a man the first anon is right.

>> No.7464641

dude... did you watch that youtube video for at least 1 second? how could you send those retards any money.