[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 56 KB, 625x415, pepething.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7442077 No.7442077 [Reply] [Original]

Hey guys,

i've been thinking...

Is there a more battle-hardened and resilient group of individuals on the planet than us coiners?

As a 'basement-dwelling' NEET, i've found myself the target of constant and ongoing abuse from certain family members, of whom, as a result of their disturbing close-mindedness, can only look at my existence with contempt and disgust.

I feel like the time is approaching, though, where no-coiners finally open their eyes and realise the pain and suffering that us coiners put ourselves through, all in the name of creating a better life for ourselves.

Our military men are constantly idolised for their 'bravery' and honour.

I posit the question - who is doing the idolising? Not me. That's for sure.

I urge some of these 'idolising' individuals to take a seat beside me as I attempt to avoid catching a falling knife in a bear market.

I urge some of these no-coiners to take a look at my face as a i cry blood and listen to me as I screech the collective pain of all my coiner brethren, as a giant red-candle crushes our hopes and dreams.

I urge some of these no-coiners to watch as I technically analyse each of my carefully-researched and hand-picked coins, predicting with consistent accuracy and valour, the next move in the field of battle.

And I urge some of these no-coiners to question how any of us keep even a semblance of our mental-fortitude trying to dodge a land-mine of scams, and question how we continue to put our hard-earned welfare benefits and mom-bucks into a market that often does nothing but shoot us in the foot.

My coiner brethren, each of us individuals has the bravery of an entire army and the mental fortitude of the world's greatest scholars. We are one, we are legion, we are frontier-men, and we are all going to make it.

>> No.7442140

>>>/r9k/

>> No.7442149

>>7442077
shutup faggot, our struggles aren't that great.

>> No.7442171

yeah ... rise up, lmfao

>> No.7442221

>>7442077
>get rich in what's basically nu lotto tickets
>"muh mental fortitude"

My God, get a mirror.

>> No.7442310

>>7442077
Fuck off.

>> No.7442459

>>7442077
that's on you pal, I just hold LINK and *poof* I'm a billionaire

>> No.7442518

unironic cringe

>> No.7442525

faggot
sage

>> No.7442724

>>7442077
I worked all day every day for years and git rich from fucking internet meme money without even trading

not too hard desu. I only had to decide to sell the top which I did