[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 123 KB, 1912x1464, footer_logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7438162 No.7438162 [Reply] [Original]

I didn't realise until this this latest crash that Bitcoin is the best investment in the Cryptosphere.

>Every Alt/Shitcoin's price is linked to Bitcoin, if Bitcoin goes down, it dumps, if Bitcoin goes up, it dumps.

>If anyone is to buy into the Cryptosphere, they have to buy in through Bitcoin before moving to another Altcoin.

>Bitcoin is what the media reports on.

>Bitcoin is what your family refers to Crypto as.

>Every single person in the world of Crypto is bullish for Crypto. If Bitcoin is the gateway then we should all be invested.

>Bitcoin is the index under which all other Altcoins fall.

>> No.7438192

>>7438162
all of that is valid until you realize its an actual piece of shit and the only thing keeping it around is the fact that everyone else is anchored down by it

>> No.7438218

BitCoin is worth less tho

>1 hour to transfer money (there's instantaneous crypto already)
>need to pay massive fees for every 1 transfer (there's $0 fee crypto already)
>VISA-tier volumes would consume all the energy in the world (there's nearly 0-cost crypto already)

>> No.7438231

this will change when exchanges pop up w shitcoin to shitcoin trades etc
i think btc or something else wont be a gold standard but will be more like how the usd has operated post WWII til like, now.

>> No.7438336

>if Bitcoin goes down, it dumps, if Bitcoin goes up, it dumps.
Both of those can't be true, you brainlet. They typically underperform when Bitcoin is falling and outperform when Bitcoin is rising. Think of alts as a leveraged play on BTC, for now.

>> No.7438371

not true, I hear it referred to crypto all the time
and I bought in ETH

>> No.7438381

>>7438231
That's hard to calculate, you still meed a reference be it fiat or btc

>> No.7438390

>If anyone is to buy into the Cryptosphere, they have to buy in through Bitcoin before moving to another Altcoin.

This isn't true though.

>> No.7438412
File: 54 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7438336
Of course it's true. When Bitcoin goes sideways Altcoins pump.

>> No.7438447

>>7438336
Holy fuck an actual retard, like with down syndrome.
>both of those can't be true.
Altcoins go up when Bitcoin is stable, going neither up nor down. When Bitcoin is volatile, moving up or down, altcoins go down.

>> No.7438459

>>7438390
I made a mistake. Most people buy in through Bitcoin, but you can of course buy in through a few via fiat.

>> No.7438482

>>7438218
>>VISA-tier volumes would consume all the energy in the world (there's nearly 0-cost crypto already)
This is bullshit. Amount of miners has nothing to do with TX throughput.
You could do 100X amount of TX with just 1% of the miniers if you had bigger blocks for instance

Fucking brainlets

BCH will flip the king before EOY by the way

>> No.7438549

>>7438162
the only thing is, when everything is going up, if you have a btc/alt pairing, its like youre making double gains. if you just hold btc itself, youll only get regular gains

>> No.7438700

Im Australian so what i can take from my experience

All of the Australian exchanges that I use allow you to buy
Bitcoin/Eth/Ripple/Bitcoincash/Litcoin for FIAT

And there's even one that lets you buy any of almost 100 shitcoins straight for AUD

So what your saying isn't necessarily true

>> No.7438813

>>7438162
bitcoin pumping and some altcoins going up slower than btc could be a indicator that new people are entering the market