[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-23: Emergency maintenance completed.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 33 KB, 991x467, 62761dfa-05da-4442-b1dc-08a6a4fbfc6c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7428990 No.7428990 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

mmmm....why are you so racist?

/r/Cryptocurrency wants to know.

>> No.7429012

>>7428990
like anyone gives a fuck about a 50 year old leddit users opinion

>> No.7429021

fuck leddit jews

>> No.7429022

>>7428990
God fucking dammit why is reddit here.
Also OP don't fucking post that shit here why are you still going to reddit? Fucking kill yourself nigger.

>> No.7429046

>>7428990
Simple, it’s because you’re a faggot OP

>> No.7429049

Because for ugly people white supremacy is the only thing they live for. It makes them feel better about their existence

>> No.7429063

>>7429049
>>>>>Reddit

>> No.7429075

>>7428990
Stay in reddit fag

>> No.7429088

Reddit fags go back. We dont take too kindly yer type around here

>> No.7429096

Can we have a permanent gore thread stickied at the top of biz to keep normies away

>> No.7429099
File: 107 KB, 1024x853, 1508104154548.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429099

>>7428990
>People on reddit complain about /pol/
wow, I'm shocked.

>> No.7429100

>>7428990
>i didn't realize people spoke like that
Day of the rope when

>> No.7429101
File: 116 KB, 768x960, 1516239329769.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429101

what a bunch of faggots
>>7429049
Back to your shithole.

>> No.7429114

i spit on pajeet reddit

>> No.7429134

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JEWS FUCK FAGS FUCK ALL NON-WHITES EXCEPT ASIAN QTS

>> No.7429149

>>7428990
Really toxic environment here. Even reading the amount of suggested posts at people killing themselves or being told to do really terrible trades. It’s almost like it genuinely is a bunch of Joker’s, people trying to fit in but not sure why, people who have chosen they have nowhere else to be but here, some really fucked up people (traumatized, hurt, won’t face their pains and let it exacerbate and then into super aggressive shit).

It’s filled with insensitive people who have no idea what a relationship beyond “SHUT UP MOM IM BUSY” is like. People who are sad and hurt and so make more people sad and hurt because it’s familiar. It feels safe. It feels comfortable.

Honestly Anonymous person, get the fuck out of here.

Decide this: do you want to invest? Learn about the tech and go from there.

Do you want to make quick money? I assure you it’ll be mostly atrocious advices here.

Break a leg anon.

>> No.7429152

>>7428990
Why are redditors such cucks?

>> No.7429160

mmmm...why is OP such a flaming faggot?

t. The ones that know already

>> No.7429162

>>7428990
I mean they make a good point, maybe we should try a bit harder to be a little more welcoming to a wider audience

>> No.7429173

>>7428990
>plebbitors can't into irony/satire/shitposting/filtering outsiders
that's why they're plebbitors, I guess

I nearly puked when I had to make an account there to shill my solution but what must be done...

>> No.7429180
File: 130 KB, 742x960, black first graders.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429180

>>7428990
Because reality is racist. Stop kidding yourself, equality is a a retarded meme for brainlets who say they fucking love science and believe in evolution except when it applies to humans who are magically all exactly the same except skin color. Oh and dark people being always morally superior.

>> No.7429184

>>7429134
>EXCEPT ASIAN QTS
I've got a gas chamber just for you.

>> No.7429188

>>7429152
reddit is 80% libtard pseudo SJW cucks

>> No.7429222

it's funny how /pol/ gets blamed. the reality is /pol/ doesn't even want to exist. it exists because it must right now.

>> No.7429226
File: 459 KB, 969x1400, anon visits reddit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429226

based reddit spy

>> No.7429227

>>7429101

Huh? symphony? White people have always sucked at music and dance. It's true today and it was true then.

But they steal music from black people. Beethoven was black and painted white to try and trick you.

It's ridiculous to think that white apes came up with brilliant music in the past but are incapable of doing so now.

>> No.7429228

fuck off Reddit, cunts. go back to upvoting cat pics, supporting Bernie Sanders, and celebrating cuckoldry. fuckin fags

>> No.7429238

Indian here. Come to say fuck you 4chan racist shit bad.

>> No.7429239

leddit users could learn a lot by embracing bizbros. at least here it's not a constant feedback loop circle jerk. also buy link

>> No.7429268

>Reddit
>stupid people acting smart
>4chan
>stupid people acting stupid

>> No.7429275

>>7428990
>>7428990
Half the posters in there are from CA.

>> No.7429278

>>7429238
POO

>> No.7429279

>>7429238
Why don't you street shitters just make your own damn image board. I know you can't write software to save your lives but you can literally just copy paste open source shit come on.

>> No.7429290
File: 15 KB, 600x581, 1459382490321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429290

>>7429022
I'm not buying back in until Reddit leaves 4chan. As long as people that naive and retarded are willing to come here I'll know that enthusiasm is still too high and prices still aren't at the floor.

>> No.7429296

>>7429184
asians are God's gift to white men

>> No.7429297

>>7429188
Why would they do that to themselves?
Deep down is it self loathing?
>also chekked

>> No.7429317
File: 91 KB, 1080x720, h73gcyzuwb7z.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429317

>>7429049
This. 80% of the kekistani beasts retarded enough to uploaded photos of their mangled faces to pol or its plebbit equivalent are fucking nauseating to look at

>> No.7429320

>>7429227
Low quality bait

>> No.7429325

>>7428990
>it’s mind blowing. I didn’t realise people spoke like that anymore.
Lmao, not in front of you maybe but 90% of the people I know are like that behind closed doors. Even my mums boomer mates secretly hate all immigrants. The soy ppl really are sheep.

>> No.7429338

>>7428990
Fuck off r/cryptoniggers, go invest in bitconnect like all the other dumbfuck minorities

>> No.7429361

>>7428990
What a fuckn hive-mind normie faggot pajeet street shitter.

>> No.7429362

>7429278
You fuck i hate you white peoples.
>>>>7429279
7429279
Cos we Hindi are good for other things un like white

>> No.7429371
File: 8 KB, 272x185, rajeet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429371

>>7429238

Please kind sir don't poo on the image board. Very much thank you sir

>> No.7429381

>doesn't post in fear of becoming one of them

It's true. I used to be a Hillary supporter. Posted in some random thread. Now, I'm 99% sure jews fucked us all up.

>> No.7429384

>>7429325

Lot's of people think it but are too scared to say it because of threats from the left.

>> No.7429392

>>7429371
Fuck off you to

>> No.7429396

>>7429320

I'm not joking. Black people literally invented every form of popular music of the last century, and that guy posts some bullshit about "symphonies"

Why did white musical innovation stop centuries ago? It's because just like whites stole Jazz, Rock, Blues, Coutnry, Hip Hip, they stole "Classical" as well, but winners write the history books.

>> No.7429407

>>7429296
White men are Jews gifts to Asian women.

>> No.7429419

>>7429180
Africa would be a global superpower if it wasn't for white people

>> No.7429426

>>7429238
Sir please I promise link is a good coin yes very developed

>> No.7429431
File: 424 KB, 1000x679, 2C0241B3-BC80-4C94-BA0B-5661093F8AC3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429431

I un ironically donated 6k to the daily stormer with my crypto gains because they terrify faggots so well.

>> No.7429446

>>7429180
This.
It is only political correctness cult members that aren’t ‘racist’ while the rest of the world lives in reality. It’s just 90% of ppl think they are alone and are scared to speak out. You are not alone! Your neighbour and friends think the same way you do! It is a vocal minority of do gooders who’s cult replaced the Christians that trick you into hiding it. Fuck them.

>> No.7429451

>>7429426
Only smart one good here , tell link for me ?

>> No.7429456

>>7429396
Black people haven’t invented anything lol
Electronic music- whites
Rhymes- whites

All you niggers do is steal shit and claim it your own. You’re beyond pathetic and everyone is getting really sick of your shit.

>> No.7429469

>>7429419
>this is what liberals actually believe
That's why Zimbabwe and Haiti are doing so well right? You're an anti-science religious zealot, that is all.

>> No.7429483

>>7429456

Then why is white music so bad?

>> No.7429493

>>7429325
everyone knows they just shit everything up and don't even belong here in the first place. these people either think that poor whites don't exist, or that beaners are only suitable for unskilled labor like washing dishes/picking fruit

either way, it reveals the intense racism of the political left against all races except the subset of self-hating WASPs

>> No.7429500

>>7429384
Exactly.
Thread/
The left replaced the Christian morality police. Sheep gonna sheep and they lost religion and found a new cult.

>> No.7429508

>>7429396
WE

>> No.7429513

>4chan uncensored news
>reddit censored backpatting

gee i wonder what people prefer
also kys niggerfaggots from reddit

>> No.7429527

>>7429483
It’s not white music that’s bad
It’s your taste in music that sucks you literal brainlet

>> No.7429532
File: 1.35 MB, 260x195, fuck your own face.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429532

>>7428990

>> No.7429534
File: 134 KB, 1920x1080, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429534

>>7429483
it's THE music

>> No.7429560

>>7429527

Then how come even white people dont want to listen to their shit?

Like, from Jazz to now. They only want to listen to black music or cheap shitty imitations of it.

Why aren't you all listening to your bagpipes and shit you fucking degenerate cave ape?

>> No.7429596

>>7429560
only the plebs like nigger music

>> No.7429601

>>7429493
For realz. Race realising ftw. Half of whites don’t deserve oxygen. It’s just neither do more than that % of other races. Asians are alright but they got fucked up empathy wise from centuries of warlords. Humans are individuals! But race matters to a degree. Always exceptions to any stereotype. It doesn’t mean the stereotype isn’t true.

>> No.7429604

>>7429238
yea superpower 2020 yea buy link pls thanks you

>> No.7429631

>>7429604
Info link pls bro ..

>> No.7429640

>>7429596

Then most of your race is plebs. Thanks for admitting it.

So do you listen to Yankee Doodle or what?

>> No.7429644
File: 547 KB, 600x700, _original_drawn_by_aosora_mizore_fb6be93dcc098eab64f987adadf2b800.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429644

Quickest way to spot a redditor is when he says he doesn't like anime

>> No.7429662

>>7429483
wtf I love Cardi B now

>yo suck dis cunt
*cackles demonically*
>I wuz stripper, now I kang
*buys cheap, flashy jewellery*
>uh huh das rite witeboi
*releases music video with arab stereotypes and for some reason tigers*
>lemme hit dis blunt son
*twerks*

phillip glass is a fucking pleb

>> No.7429663

I hate niggit so fucking much

>> No.7429673

I don’t care what colour your skin is if you are cool but you are damn sure I’m not turning my back to a black or beaner when we are alone on a dark night. Whites with tattoos to.

>> No.7429687

>>7429640
Do you think (((top 40 radio))) is the only music that exists? By the way most black music is made by Jews.

>> No.7429693
File: 12 KB, 258x245, biz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429693

>>7428990
I GUESS IT'S TIME TO PUT MORE STEAM INTO IT BOYS. REDDIT IS HERE AND READY TO BE OFFENDED.

>> No.7429707

>>7428990
>that one post whining about /pol/

Should've known it was reddit who whines about /pol/ every time someone says nigger.

>> No.7429712

normies

>> No.7429723

>>7429687

Name one jew that can play like Louis Armstrong, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, sing like Ella Fitzgerald, etc.

Name one person of any race who can.

Impossible.

Jews don't make music. Jews are dirty whites.

>> No.7429733

>>7429644
im not a redditor but at the same time im not even a fucking weeb, that shit rots your brain

>> No.7429756

>>7429012
>implying that 4chan doesn't have 50+ year old posters
Get out newfag

>> No.7429760

Classic veddit

>> No.7429762

>>7429640
most of every race is plebs and retards, some disproportionately so.

>> No.7429786
File: 33 KB, 980x490, C4FDA621-321C-41E4-A1FA-6A1B1631927A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429786

>I just lurk

That was me 8 years ago. You either leave this place early on or stay forever.

>> No.7429801

>>7429099
that is a horrifying image

>> No.7429803

>>7429049
this.
Whites obsessed with race are like nips obsessed with blood type. Once you accomplish something yourself to be proud of, taking pride in a superficial genetic trait, or the accomplishment of others. Attractive people can have no accomplishments to take pride in either, but they can take pride in being attractive at least so dont have to go down all the way to race. Stacy can at least take pride in her diet, exercise and makeup skills.

>> No.7429804

>>7429733
Anime made me politer and more traditional. I used to curse all the time, used to smoke cigarettes, used to hang with trashy people. But being isolated with only anime and 4chan cured me

>> No.7429808

>>7429723
Why are you going bananas on music?

>> No.7429816

>>7429012
> t. leddit user

>> No.7429822
File: 120 KB, 482x539, 5B4233B9-2038-403E-98D7-44AF322F12FE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429822

>>7429693

>> No.7429823
File: 37 KB, 640x480, Donald_Trump-Thinking-AP-640x480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429823

>>7428990
Intelligent people are generally pretty racist, because all racism really is, is recognizing patterns and confronting the truths presented therein. Racism correlates perfectly with ones understanding of the objective world.

>>7429049
>https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/31/hunky-tory-attractive-people-more-likely-to-be-rightwing-study-finds
Conservative people are generally more attractive, and nothing gets a woman wetter than a TradCon white man who doesn't put up with her shit.

>>7429317
Those are LARPers who recognize the alphaness of true TradCon white men and seek to emulate it without any of the risk involved, so they post "le based black man eksdee" garbage on /r/the_donald and wear stupid shirts like that.

>> No.7429829

>>7428990
Its to keep you away. Seems to be working
No one cares about muh reputation, muh votes. So you get posts that don’t hold back.

>> No.7429844
File: 25 KB, 240x251, kekkle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429844

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

>> No.7429853

>>7429803
>once you accomplish something to be proud of, taking pride in
***you STOP taking pride in

>> No.7429863
File: 457 KB, 774x2300, 5EA633E6-CB73-4F53-BC38-269D4103C49A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429863

>> No.7429866
File: 32 KB, 400x400, 1493124871295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429866

>>7428990
Probably that faggot that was in here crying about somebody saying nigger earlier

>> No.7429871

>>7428990
>4chan is where smart people go to act stupid
hehehe das rite manes, i was only pretending, I didn't lose 50grand ehhee, just a prank brahs

>> No.7429878

>>7429227
The best proof of this is Michael Jackson.
His music deteriorated the whiter he became.

>> No.7429887
File: 535 KB, 960x541, fuck useful idiots.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429887

>for fear of becoming one of them
never gonna make it

>> No.7429894
File: 357 KB, 902x789, AFE1083D-EFA8-4EE8-8DC3-7D725D0EA8EF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429894

>>7429863

>> No.7429895

People can't even handle the mere utterance of the word nigger without wincing and wriggling uncomfortably. Yet we are the ones who act like children, amazing. People were saying nigger and referring to each other as faggots well before /pol/ even existed as a board.

>> No.7429900
File: 2.64 MB, 3781x2700, 1517355504055.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429900

lol fuck off reddit go suck a muzzle

>> No.7429915

>>7428990
>Redditors are the ones bitching about muh pol boogeyman
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

>> No.7429919

Niggers are bad, kikes are very bad. But nothing needs to be gassed more than ledditors.

>> No.7429946

>>7429227
>white people have always sucked at musi-
Nigguh nigguh nigguh. Push bricks muh nigguh. Slappin ya tits my nigguh. Eatin a try of grits, little pussy ass nigguh.

>> No.7429968

>>7429946
blft blft tsssssssssss blft niggauh

>> No.7429969

>>7429049
Whites are the best. The only reason other races are allowed to shit on whites is because whites let them.

>> No.7429970

>>7429823

Please show me pictures of attractive white supremacists.

I'll wait.

>> No.7429974
File: 38 KB, 500x334, 1358723713730.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429974

>>7428990

>disregard moralists
>disregard off topic
>acquire monies

Is so simple... Y shit post?

>> No.7429986
File: 5 KB, 225x225, ishygddt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7429986

>>7429162

>> No.7429989

Because /pol is the living embodiment of HIV pretending to be "Woke" about other races but in reality they are bitter incels jealous that they can't get a woman of their own race to spit in their general direction so they resort to anonymous shit talking in their mom's basement.

>> No.7429996

>>7429823
>Intelligent
>Posts Trump

>> No.7430005
File: 2.46 MB, 1535x1536, BAA5FE47-A410-4659-9A8E-DA8D1EA9D1B2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430005

10 20 50 uh
Skinny bitch is with me uh
Sippin on the henny uh
I just made a penny uh

>> No.7430020
File: 78 KB, 1306x354, pol.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430020

>> No.7430024

>>7429508
WAZ

>> No.7430037

>>7429469
The world at large would be better off had England and Switzerland not done what they did to Africa. Giving people who barely grasp what civilization is guns and Jeeps is a very bad idea.

>> No.7430039

>>7429989
>muh anonymous shit talking
>posting as anon
>throw personal insults at /pol/
We're reaching levels projection here that shouldn't even be possible.

>> No.7430041

>>7429222
underrated post
checked

>> No.7430056

>>7429823
The problem is, is that humans, although having a predisposition towards pattern recognition, can be very very shit at it.

For example: People would search for patterns where none exist in nature, hence the plethora of religious traditions throughout the world. Farmers might have a series of poor harvests and assume it's because they were sinful, making a false but understandable connection.

Racism, and by extension race theory, is a drastic oversimplification of the myriad of forces at work psychologically and socially in humanity. It reduces one of the most complex things in the universe - the human brain - to something easily differentiated by something comparatively simple like bone structure, skin colour, etc. This isn't intelligent, it's absurd.

>> No.7430065

>>7429946
shiiet nigga gotta gat in da lac cruising down da hood peepin fo a nigga to whack, take dey stack blow a niggas brains, snatch dey chainz

>> No.7430078

>>7428990
We're the night's watch of the internet. We are virgins that protect the world from the SJW menace and are covered in black (our dark humor)

>> No.7430087

>>7430024
KANGZ

>> No.7430090

>>7430005
Wh*Te songs 2018:

And I was like baby, baby, baby oh
Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby oh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)
Baby, baby, baby oh
Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby ooh
I thought you'd always be mine

BLACK songs:

Niggas wanna try
Niggas wanna lie
Then niggas wonder why
Niggas wanna die
All I know is pain
All I feel is rain
How can I maintain
With mad shit on my brain?
I resort to violence
My niggas move in silence
Like you don't know what our style is
New York niggas - the wildest
My niggas is wit' it
You want it? Come and get it
Took it, then we split it
You fuckin' right we did it
What the fuck you gonna do
When we run up on you?
Fuckin' wit' the wrong crew
Don't know what we goin' through
I'm a have to show niggas
How easily we blow niggas

>> No.7430119

>>7429431
>I paid someone 6 grand to shitpost for me
Fucking retard, you could have gotten any poo on here to do it for you for under 200.

>> No.7430128

>>7430090
>nigga nigga nigga
>I’m violent
Yeah sounds about right

>> No.7430149
File: 27 KB, 399x385, l04he.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430149

>>7428990
>"I didn't even realize people spoke like that anymore"

Someone needs to get out more.

>> No.7430152

>>7430039
Nice deflection. Did you take your pills today?

>> No.7430158
File: 458 KB, 839x437, lauren rose.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430158

>>7429970
here you go sweetie

>> No.7430160

>>7429863
This is the dumbest fucking post I've seen all day. "Hitler fought for nationalism, nationalism really just means the sovereignty of an ethnic people within their own bordered country to self determination.

He fucking attacked Poland with the intend to genocide them. He wanted to kill all eastern europeans that he considered sub humans to make living space for his own people, the Germans. He literally wrote this in his book Mein kampf.

You /pol/sters are seriously fucking delusional.

>> No.7430164
File: 78 KB, 282x362, 1329535136185.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430164

>>7429012
>>7429021
>>7429022
>>7429046
>>7429063
>>7429075
>>7429088
Why are you absolute faggots trying so hard to fit in by proving how not reddit you are. Yeah we realise we don't like reddit on biz, your opinions arent as renegade and cool as you think. Post your portfolios btw lol

>> No.7430166

>>7430037
Giving food aid to Africa was a much bigger mistake. Check out the battles in the Rhodesian war, the Zulus literally got a better kill/death ratio when they were using spears and zerg rushing than when they tried to fight with guns.

>> No.7430172

fucking niggers

>> No.7430185

>>7430056
I can recognize the pattern that every single country, city, or community that is majority non white is a shit hole. Usually a violent shit hole where someone will kill you for fun.

>> No.7430190

>>7428990
No filters here means every dumbass with a retarded worldview thinks they’re in good company when they post dumb shit. And it’s not worth telling them to fuck off because those same people think shouting the loudest means they are validated. Also some of it’s truth even if politically incorrect.

>> No.7430199
File: 57 KB, 500x556, niggers_crucify_poor_cat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430199

>> No.7430202

>>7430128
>around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world around the world

>> No.7430217

>>7430149
They don't associate with social rejects. It's not hard.

>> No.7430224

>>7428990
>mmmm....why are you so racist?
because niggers are an inferior infestation, and these faggots are their enablers.

>> No.7430243

>>7429222
This is very true.
I resent that /pol/ exists. I was a fucking hipster cuckold apologist leftist faggot when I stumbled into /pol/. I was just tired of all the intellectual subversion coming from the left that I was drawn to it for it's renown.
The more time I spent shooting the shit with them the more I realized they were right about certain things... like the importance of protecting cultural identity and the intentional demographic destruction of the west. The so called "Alt-right" isn't completely wrong. The problem is I come from a multi-ethnic background. Their movement is 100% justified and I hope they start bring the noose back in style. But if I'm not a part of it in order to contribute my own sense of direction...well... Multi-ethnic families don't win race wars...that's all I can say.

>> No.7430260

>>7430199
Man I really didn’t need to see this today. I hope everyone of those nigger dies a horrible death

>> No.7430264
File: 26 KB, 293x208, 1446795959329.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430264

>>7429431
>because they terrify faggots so well.

Old /pol/ /n/ was deleted because of these faggots, they don't terrify anyone just annoying cunts.
Pretty sure MOOT made /pol/ as to troll hiroshima before he sold the site

>> No.7430271

>>7429222
>it exists because it must right now.
False /pol/ gains its support from people scared of SJW boogeymen
SJWs get their support from people scared of /pol/boogeymen.
They are both unnecessary and rely on each other for popular support. it's the devolution of """politics""" to fear of the other, lesser of two evil fallacy and a team sport.

>> No.7430275

>>7430202
>>7430005
Literally pioneered modern music theory

>> No.7430278
File: 52 KB, 375x523, 1518006298390.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430278

>>7428990

lol ... these retard nigger faggots getting red pilled at least the ones that are only retard faggots ... there is no redemption for niggers

>> No.7430282

>>7430160
Intent*

>> No.7430291

>>7430271
KYS you faggot white apologist cucklord piece of shit.

>> No.7430295
File: 3.57 MB, 332x232, nigger-and-woman.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430295

>> No.7430296

>>7430202
It was pretty catchy considering a robot wrote it.
Find a black song without "nigga" or violence in it.

>> No.7430305
File: 436 KB, 1200x645, silicia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430305

>>7429863
>>>7428990 (OP)
thats a lot of fucking words with jew in it and no evidence

>kek

>> No.7430324

>>7430217
>college freshman thinks he knows about the real world
lmfao

>> No.7430336
File: 168 KB, 800x445, niggers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430336

>> No.7430337

>>7430264
>moot made /pol/ to troll Hiroshima 5 years before he sold the site
Fuck off newfag

>> No.7430338

>>7430291
Got enough buzzwords there my man?

>> No.7430342

>>7430185
>Steals resource from resource rich country with colonialism
> stunts growth of country
> lol hurr what a shithole they must be sooo dumb white power lol eks dee

>> No.7430348

>>7429989

This

>> No.7430349

>>7430338
I have my dick for you to choke on you faggot.

>> No.7430357

>>7430056
OK, Mr.SmartGuy
Lets use YOUR logic and make it little more obvious.
1. People with properly working "most complex things in the universe - the human brain" made 98% of all scientific discoveries, arts, etc. accidentally appeared to be white. - TRUE
2. White people have better performing "most complex things in the universe - the human brain". - FALSE
>very comprehended, muh smart guy, so enlightened

>> No.7430358
File: 114 KB, 299x456, king of the linkie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430358

>>7428990
I hate beaners and nogs

>> No.7430365

>>7429290
interesting. that actually makes common sense. 5k needs to happen really hoping for 4k i think that will be the nail in the coffin for most but 2k would be ideal.

>> No.7430370
File: 22 KB, 685x480, nature11128-f4.2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430370

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature11128

>> No.7430371

>>7430337
It was practically a dead board until all the MAGA shit

>> No.7430386

>>7430090

>Stevie wonder.

Ok buddy

>> No.7430389

>>7428990
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger ALERT

>> No.7430392

>>7430342
The absolute state of niggers
Truly pathetic
>D-dey took are resoohseys!

>> No.7430395

>>7430271
At least they take up a position instead of being a pussyfooted people pleasing centrist like yourself

>> No.7430410

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

>> No.7430415

>>7430296
>without violence
Impossible
>black rap without the word "nigga" in it

Achilles' wrath, to Greece the direful spring
Of woes unnumber'd, heavenly goddess, sing!
That wrath which hurl'd to Pluto's gloomy reign
The souls of mighty chiefs untimely slain;
Whose limbs unburied on the naked shore,
Devouring dogs and hungry vultures tore.
Since great Achilles and Atrides strove,
Such was the sovereign doom, and such the will of Jove!

Declare, O Muse! in what ill-fated hour
Sprung the fierce strife, from what offended power
Latona's son a dire contagion spread,
And heap'd the camp with mountains of the dead;
The king of men his reverent priest defied,
And for the king's offence the people died.
For Chryses sought with costly gifts to gain
His captive daughter from the victor's chain.
Suppliant the venerable father stands;
Apollo's awful ensigns grace his hands
By these he begs; and lowly bending down,
Extends the sceptre and the laurel crown
He sued to all, but chief implored for grace
The brother-kings, of Atreus' royal race
"Ye kings and warriors! may your vows be crown'd,
And Troy's proud walls lie level with the ground.
May Jove restore you when your toils are o'er
Safe to the pleasures of your native shore.
But, oh! relieve a wretched parent's pain,
And give Chryseis to these arms again;
If mercy fail, yet let my presents move,
And dread avenging Phoebus, son of Jove."

>> No.7430438

>>7430342
It doesn't matter why they are dumb, all it matters is that they are. Should we all be punished for the sins of our forefathers? Wait that sounds almost like...

>> No.7430442

>>7430324
I'm 28 with a master's degree and married. Consider necking yourself.

>> No.7430457

>>7428990
kys reddit cuck

>> No.7430463
File: 701 KB, 1900x2050, 1517907312071.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430463

>>7429021

this

>> No.7430473

>>7430185
Right, but this obviously doesn’t hold true throughout history.

11th century Britain was a goddamn shithole. Uneducated unwashed illiterate masses.

Meanwhile, the academic tradition of the Greek and Romans was carried forward into the Middle East in the Islamic Golden Age where algebra was developed, trigonometry (thank them for the law of sines), the scientific method was first developed, and massive leaps were made in medical sciences that far surpassed anything else in the world at the time.

Yes, non-white countries aren’t doing so well. But correlation does not equal causation. It is very well understood in psychology that humans all too often assume that they do.

>> No.7430483

>>7430305
ok jew

>> No.7430510

>>7430442
the only person who would say they have a master's degree while being 28 years old is a kid in college thinking about getting his masters degree. thank you for proving my point.

>> No.7430524

>>7430473
arabs =/= blacks though

>> No.7430539

>>7429049
I'm not white you kike

>> No.7430542
File: 105 KB, 623x960, pats soyboy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430542

>>7430020

>> No.7430543

>>7430438
They aren't dumb you fucking mong. They can't get ahead because of what white people did. Go back to your echo chamber please.

>> No.7430545

>>7428990
>Sweeties
kys fag

>> No.7430548
File: 95 KB, 632x455, israel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430548

>>7430463

>> No.7430559

turks are black

>> No.7430568
File: 200 KB, 999x442, hurt-box.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430568

>>7430020

>> No.7430580
File: 422 KB, 1406x1299, 1498779675164.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430580

>> No.7430583

>>7430473
>he fell for the islamic golden age meme
They just dug up shit that was developed by other peoples. Even their main philosophers are studied, barely, as foot notes for Plato and Aristotle.

>> No.7430584

>>7430510
Woooow you sure showed me, damn what will I do with my life now?

>> No.7430586

>>7430278
Blue makes more sense for that

>> No.7430591

>>7430415
>Greeks are black now
Next you'll tell me a black drove the snakes from Ireland, too.

>> No.7430607

>>7430584
i dunno, want to compare income / portfolio sizes? you can't win kid

>> No.7430624

>>7430543
And if they can't get ahead, regardless of the cause, I don't want them around me, you idiot. You shouldn't either.

>> No.7430632

>>7428990
AHAHAHA
redditors reading this: GET KEKED DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN NUMALE NORMIE SCUM

>> No.7430633
File: 39 KB, 768x243, antifa-or-greece-768x243.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430633

>>7430243
>I hate my past self so much that I'll distance myself from it to the point of adopting toxic ideoligies and mixing with dangerous factions who's primary motivation is based on hatred and will purport flimsy conspiracy theories to do so
Well congratulations, you're still a huge faggot

>> No.7430635
File: 287 KB, 3300x2492, SAYNOTOWH-TES.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430635

>>7430591
>greeks are only white when we want them

Shut the fuck up Wh*Toid

>> No.7430655

>>7429149
Wow your advice has changed my view on this place. I will leave just as soon as I make enough moon money to buy my Vietnamese slope-bride and gas all the kikes. Thanks Dad.

>> No.7430657
File: 93 KB, 640x421, no equality in nature.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430657

>> No.7430661

>>7429878
No that's false, it's just an unfortunate side-effect of becoming a lich.

>> No.7430677
File: 87 KB, 292x204, 1513205832096.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430677

>>7430580
>Does anyone know if I could possible veganize this keto gnocchi recipe?

>> No.7430687

>>7430473
It’s fucking hilarious
You call 11th century England a shit hole and then praise the Middle East like it was beacon of glory. Absolutely pathetic and kike-tier argument.

Hint it was a shit hole then just like it is now. The difference is that England stopped being a shithole.

>> No.7430692

>>7430635
>There are only two races; white and black
Go outside at least once before killing yourself.

>> No.7430699

>>7430415
Yeas ago they try ta
Yeas ago

Yeas ago they try ta. Put me in a.

>> No.7430704

>>7430692
>>There are only two races; white and black

That's what you amerimutts say

>> No.7430722

>>7430243
On the day of the rope say you were that anon and wink. That will be our code.

>> No.7430726

>>7428990
go back to pleddit you faggot

>> No.7430729

>>7430704
Watch where you move those goal posts, you might pull something.

>> No.7430732

>>7430349
The problem with /pol/ is it's rife with poe's law. I honestly can't tell if someone is ironic shitposting or legitimately just foaming at the mouth that I disagreed with them on the internet. I used to be good with bait. Ah well I'll just assume it's the former for my own sanity.
>>7430395
On the contrary, I have a very rigid position and views. I believe in a free market with limited government intervention to peomote efficiency and a seperate central bank balancing monetary policy with quantitative analysis. I believe in natural rights and negative rights as rhe foundation of government whose primary role is to protect property rights.I believe you have the right to do whatever the fuck you want provided the externality is not overly great. What does /pol/ believe? are you fiscally conservative? no running up a deficit is Okay as long as trump does it and it pisses off the dems! You have half your country wanting ti have later term abortion then the rest of the world on demand aka doctor infanticide to stick it to republicans. And republicans wanting to stop access to the morning after pill to stick it to SJWs. neither of these are logical views based on analyais of the issue. Anri-sjw is not a stance, it's just a maluable sports team.

>> No.7430734
File: 78 KB, 274x320, F3F19F2A-7BFF-4233-AB1D-3E231E292D2C.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430734

>>7428990
>you most not speak like that goyim

>> No.7430736

>>7430463
it's funny cuz /pol just stole all their shit from dick gregory

>> No.7430758

>>7430729
the opposite of wh*Te is black If greeks are not wh*Te they are by exclusion black

Homer "Heroic Beats" Homie was a black rapper

>> No.7430773

>>7428990
Can we end this meme that we're just acting stupid ironically or something? We are acting as normal people with humor when ridiculous societal standards of censorship are removed

>> No.7430775
File: 20 KB, 472x336, 64FA0937-2CFE-4B6C-A1A3-239CE6EEBEC7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430775

>>7430732
>I believe in rights

That’s only works if others share a similar belief as you.

>> No.7430786

>>7429419
WE

>> No.7430805

>>7430758
>If you're not black, you're white
Asians are white confirmed

>> No.7430829
File: 76 KB, 599x628, Race A Social Construct.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430829

>> No.7430832

>>7430687
If you were stuck in the 11th century as a low-to-medium class person, you’d rather live as a white guy in England than as a brown guy in Baghdad? Fucking seriously?

>> No.7430839

>>7430473
Would you rather live in 11th century Britain or sub-saharan Africa ever?

>> No.7430841

>>7430158

Yep. the fact that this plain peasant woman is your best example proves my point.

any other takers? where are these attractive white supremacists? Show some good looking white supremacist males especially please.

Disprove my hypothesis that ugly people lean to white supremacy as the only thing that gets them up in the morning.

>> No.7430850
File: 20 KB, 400x400, 1517963447490.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430850

There is no bloody racism here, I hate all equally

>> No.7430852

>>7430805
THIS but unironically

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japhetites
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japhetites

>> No.7430864
File: 134 KB, 900x737, choose white nationalism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430864

Look at the map.

>> No.7430895

>>7430160
Read Mein Kampf you brainlet

>> No.7430914
File: 74 KB, 1199x463, we made this 1517892540860.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430914

>> No.7430916

>>7430090
all I see is two zog songs

>> No.7430928

>>7430864
>pic on right doesnt even have internet
Yeah I'd rather live in modern day Detroit thanks.

>> No.7430938

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

>> No.7430956

>>7430852
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth

Ah fuck wrong page, this one had my reference

Azns wuz white n sheeit

>> No.7430967

I just *ugh* it just boggles my mind that, like, people are STILL like *that* in twenty-eighteen. I mean, it's just, like, *UGH*.

mammoth_395 if you're reading this you are a mewling FAGGOT

>> No.7430981
File: 64 KB, 632x312, IMG_6275.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7430981

>>7430164
Reminder if an anon defends reddit they are trolling or reddit. Reddit is pure cancer and does not belong here.

>> No.7430984

>>7428990
next they will start making fun of our soy diet

>> No.7430996

>>7430839
11th century Britain. So? My point is that these conditions varied for a great multitude of reasons far more complex than skin colour or any other one-or-two-word reason. It’s extremely intellectually lazy to presume that it’s the cause.

I mean, we’d all agree that the reason England was a shithole in the 11th century was for a great many socioeconomic reasons that had nothing to do with the white race. That this leeway isn’t extended to other races is the height of cognitive dissonance.

>> No.7431011
File: 367 KB, 621x1000, nigger-evolution.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431011

Every negro should be thankful for the gift of civilization brought by white man! They were on a pre stone age level before colonization. And due to the fact that apes are their very near relatives and not white and east asian humans, and the fact that a ability of humans is self critical thinking leads to the suspicion that theyre not knowing where their place in society is.

If we would have been a little less nice, theyre up in chains and mere slaves up today, and by this muhh kangs, black is kang garbage tier, violent behavior and lack of common psychic abilities which determine a human I, for me, consider that it would be better to move into a rougher way with them.

>> No.7431012
File: 1.07 MB, 1280x720, breaking-news.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431012

>> No.7431018

>>7428990
4chan is like Voldemort (he whose name shouldn't be spoken) from Harry Potter.

I come here for the advice but reddit is more like Hermione (strong female) who is far stronger than weak minded bigots. Don't worry Voldemorts good will prevail!

>> No.7431026

>>7429012
>>7429021
>>7429022
>>7429075
>>7429088
>>7429100
>>7429134
>>7429149
>>7429152
>>7429160
>>7429162
>>7429173
>>7429180
>>7429184
>>7429188
>>7429222
>>7429226
>>7429227
>>7429228
>>7429238
>>7429239
>>7429268
>>7429275
>>7429278
>>7429279
>>7429290
>>7429296
>>7429297
>>7429317
>>7429320
>>7429325
>>7429338
>>7429361
>>7429362
>>7429371
>>7429381
>>7429384
>>7429392
>>7429396
>>7429407
>>7429419
>>7429426
>>7429431
>>7429446
>>7429451
>>7429456
>>7429469
>>7429483
>>7429493
>>7429500
>>7429508
>>7429513
>>7429527
>>7429532
>>7429534

>reddit accounters posing in 4chan as 4chan accounters hating on reddit

>> No.7431038
File: 105 KB, 954x1157, IMG_6276.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431038

>>7428990
Reminder that reddit is fucking cancer, if you see a reddit tier post tell them they dont belong.

>> No.7431064

>>7429222
This
I just want to be a normal white guy in a normal white country. There’s nothing wrong with that.

>> No.7431072

>>7428990
Mister faggypants wants to

>> No.7431077

>>7430956
>Nogs get mudslimes and poos
>Masterrace gets grorious Nippon empire
Sounds good to me

>> No.7431091
File: 52 KB, 1024x558, trumprally3-1024x558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431091

>>7430841
White supremacist chad

Now fuck off and go watch Jamal bottom out your mom you fugly nigger lover

>> No.7431101
File: 48 KB, 721x1132, 26240130_1583413438419024_4040755795614039601_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431101

>>7430914

>> No.7431115

>>7430996
Subsuharan Africa is developing really well rn and is probably way better than 11th century Britain in a lot of ways anon. Y'all watch to many movies. For starters agricultural efficiency was so low you were going to most likely be a surf living in that "dollar a day" style that is being eradicated. But with even less technology.

>> No.7431124
File: 339 KB, 1280x853, whitesupremacy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431124

>>7429970

>> No.7431129
File: 146 KB, 1492x495, do not fuck with white people.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431129

I honestly thought racism was the norm throughout my whole life until I reached adulthood and social media became available. Everyone around me is race conscious - it is completely normal - and has been for millennia.

Only the most confused are unable to recognise the difference between races.

>> No.7431140
File: 801 KB, 616x2030, black-white-crime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431140

>>7430895

And remember, the only translation to english which you can 100% trust is the Stalag version:

https://img.fireden.net/tg/image/1461/80/1461800381491.pdf

Equally important is this documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ_OskFjbko

>> No.7431161

>>7430005
They was all origanally black before were whitewashed.

>> No.7431167

>>7430164
900k Neo Chad now fuck off

>> No.7431182

>>7429970
myself, but i need a serious fucking shave, also gymbros are almost exclusively right wing, guess who's more attractive? gymbros.

>> No.7431186
File: 1.05 MB, 1280x2872, mummies 01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431186

>>7431101

>> No.7431187

>>7431091
Woo woo that's hell of a lot of projection you've got there commie cuck

>> No.7431191

>>7430336
is that a rhodeisan ridgeback?

>> No.7431200

>>7429268

this

>> No.7431214

>>7430841
>plain peasant woman

Stop being so mean.

>> No.7431229
File: 2.63 MB, 1928x2374, mummies 02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431229

>>7431101
-

>> No.7431277
File: 3.52 MB, 1272x2150, mummies 03.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431277

>>7431101
--

>> No.7431279

>>7430996
You go on and keep making excuses. I don’t really give a fuck what you think.

>> No.7431282

>>7431101
>Greece, Egypt, and Mesopotamia didn't have slaves

>> No.7431285

>>7430056
rip my IQ after reading this shit.
>hurrr i have a 95 IQ and don't understand this shit it's too complex don't even try hurrrr racism is bad durr we are all people bcuz that's all my superficial understanding of nature (because of my low IQ) will allow me to understand
>appeals to 95 IQlet pseudo-science

>> No.7431287
File: 7 KB, 281x281, 1515198700053.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431287

>>7431064
>I just want to be a normal white guy in a normal white country.
I didn't ask for these feels

>> No.7431292

>>7431187
>muh projection

When your whole argument falls apart and you got metaphorically curbstomped then try to act like some pseudo psychologist.

>> No.7431314
File: 83 KB, 640x267, mummies 04.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431314

>>7431101
---

>> No.7431315

>>7431161

Stop appropriating our culture.

>> No.7431328

>>7430677
i respect you for being vegan

>> No.7431333

>>7429049
cringe

>> No.7431337

>>7430996
This is the problem. You assume that the only thing wrong with the world is socioeconomic and then paste that opinion on to others. That's a shitty dialectic.

>> No.7431352
File: 97 KB, 845x403, mummies 05.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431352

>>7431101
----

>> No.7431357

>>7430732
>I POOPED MAH PANTS BUT MY MOMMY STILL THINKS I'M COOL

>> No.7431359

I don’t think I need an anthropology or biology degree to see that living around niggers is shitty. I see with my eyes what a good low crime area looks like and what a bad area looks like. I’ve also seen when a good area turns into a bad area. You disagree, go live in one of their neighborhoods. Good luck.

>> No.7431385
File: 51 KB, 620x526, Charlottesville-protest-Ryan-Martin-Jacob-Dix-1042817.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431385

>>7429970
That wasn't very hard at all honestly, now why do looks matter anyway? It's clearly just projection anyway.

>> No.7431387
File: 173 KB, 577x1024, 1458949685646.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431387

>>7429970
White supremacists are literally the most aesthetic political faction in the world.

>> No.7431395
File: 148 KB, 800x500, 1427392668138.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431395

>>7431101
-----

>> No.7431396

>>7431285
I didn’t say it’s too complex to understand. I have a graduate degree in psychology. I’m saying it’s more complicated than the primal group other-ing that a retarded early human would do 100,000 years ago.

>> No.7431416

People complaining about racism are reddit users desu use more racisl slurs boys

>> No.7431431

>>7431357
no. No, it doesn't.

>> No.7431439

>>7431385
looks like whitetrash

>> No.7431449

Dear Reddit users:

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC
CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC
CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC
CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC
CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK

HOWS THAT FOR DIVERSITY YOU SOYBOY FAGGOTS

>> No.7431450
File: 60 KB, 845x403, 1427509929277-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431450

>>7431101
------

>> No.7431468

>>7431416
nah /pol/niggers are the ones who do it. It even happens in normal threads.

>> No.7431472

>>7431337
I don’t think the only thing wrong with the world is socioeconomic. A lot of it is psychological (which I’d obviously think, since again, that field is my profession). I just recognize the tremendous work done to explore these factors that go way beyond what an uneducated hick can see with his good old fashioned “common sense”.

>> No.7431475

>>7429049
t. kissless virgin

>> No.7431493

oh no reddit found our secret club guise

whatamaganadoooo

>> No.7431498

>>7431439
Post your pic. I expect to see some subhuman mongrel nig mix saying this while his fat lip is flapping over his pube pedostache.

>> No.7431510
File: 959 KB, 264x248, 1517338124396.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431510

NOBODY'S RACIST HERE NIGGER

>> No.7431512

I wish shitcoin would hurry up and finish crashing so reddit kills themselves already

>> No.7431526

>>7431450
this is bullshit
all indians are shittier people

>> No.7431530

>>7429049
Could be said about any extreme political faction. Attractive people are normies and don't show their opinions so they can fit in.

>> No.7431536

>>7431396
>I have a graduate degree in psychology
So you’re borderline retarded and have absolutely no understanding about the world other than what communist kikes have indoctrinated you into believing at school. Truly pathetic.

>> No.7431542

>>7429162
get a load of this absolute faggot

>> No.7431544
File: 352 KB, 460x1036, 1427509605341.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431544

>>7431101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEYb64-_mEY

>> No.7431559

>>7430336
What is this?

>> No.7431576
File: 164 KB, 774x1032, Origins of the Swastika.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431576

>>7431101
>>7431544

>> No.7431588

>>7429786
I came to say nigger and now I can't go anywhere else because I say nigger and get suspended.

>> No.7431593

>>7428990
To scare normies and aliens

>> No.7431595
File: 128 KB, 1024x766, 1492211123197m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431595

>>7431186
>>7431229
>>7431277
>>7431314
>>7431352
>I unironically got my history degree from racist cherrypicked jpeg college
You are a faggot of the highest calibre. Why don't you take your cheesy collages and write a paper and submit it, if any of your bullshit even stands up to historic and scientific scrutiny, you'll win a nobel prize. Until then, you're just a racist tinfoil hatter posting propaganda on the fucking business board.
Modz pls dlte thrd

>> No.7431606
File: 690 KB, 640x352, nigger shit.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431606

>>7429049
go back to plebbit or i post dead niggers the whole night on /biz/ i swear

>> No.7431613
File: 1.97 MB, 1632x2483, 1427508684824-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431613

>>7431101
-------

>> No.7431641

>>7431468
Tbh I think both sides are a bit reddit here, on one hand you literally have /pol/fags/ /r/the_donald users that lose their shit when people are racebaiting on boards, unironically post like these >>7429431

On the other hand you have people crying out because 4chan users like using words like nigger, chink etc. The thing is that 4chan has been using this since the beginning it has actually scared people off 4chan just like the image in OP, or the occasional gore/animal abuse webms and images that scare off actual normal / average reddit user from this site. That's why I will keep using words like that, also I fucking hate /pol/ and reddit.

>> No.7431648

>>7428990
nigger

>> No.7431677
File: 120 KB, 1597x894, NormieTalk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431677

>>7428990
what's rasis sir?

>> No.7431688

>>7430260
same. nothing to add to this thread besides fuck those people. i don't feel bad about their socio-economic situation whatsoever.

>> No.7431726

>>7431595
How about you look at the actual data then. Check out crime rates and murder rates in Rwanda you retarded faggot. Yeah we have shitholes in America too but what is the common denominator between those shitholes and Africa gee, I wonder. Maybe we should compare the black murder rate in America on its own with Rwanda and the white non-hispanic murder rate on its own and see if we notice anything.

>> No.7431741

Can't we just be nice to each other and accept both races have something great they do and are good at?

One is good at leadership, math, trade, economics, engineering and medicine.

And the other is good at.....making sounds...and dancing... I guess.

Can't we get along?

>> No.7431747

>>7431439
Not with those cheekbones and that height and sense of style, sorry man, you can slander as much as you want but you will NEVER be a Chad.

>> No.7431773
File: 1.00 MB, 2000x2000, 1517236018933.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431773

You all need to fuck off

>> No.7431774

Ive always thought it was funny that people think 4channers are “smart”

>> No.7431783

>>7431641
Also from years and years of experience, I can easily say that /pol/ is the easiest board to bait, /fa/ is probably the most left leaning on this site desu

>> No.7431785

>>7429049
>>7429317
>>7429803
t. niggers

>> No.7431791

>>7431526

Yes, but you misunderstood. The pic isn't saying that modern day North Indians are equal to native Europeans. What the pic is related to, is the fact that Whites went to India thousands of years ago. They, those who went there, they were pure white. But they later race-mixed themselves out of existence. The whiter-looking Indians of today, they are all that's left of those ancient Whites. If you went back in time, say 2000 years, then the North vs South difference would be more extreme and the northerners would be much more pure than now. Go even further back, and they would be even more pure. They were the ancient ruling class.

>> No.7431805

>>7431741
Their dancing is shit too. It's girls shaking their ass in the air.

>> No.7431812
File: 234 KB, 447x352, 1494307362168.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431812

>>7431741
When did I ask you for your race?

>> No.7431825

>>7431530
This honestly>>7431385
, pretty people have a LOT to lose socially so they just go with the flow, unless your an uber chad like this guy

>> No.7431832

>>7431396
>pysche
Yes, a fucking pseudo-science.

>> No.7431852

>>7431536
No. I’ve just spent more than an hour, ten hours, or a hundred hours reading, researching and thinking about something.

Dumb people like simple explanations with absolutist statements. Thoughtful people see nuance and complexity.

There are people who dedicate their entire lives to explaining the huge amount of forces at work that lead to any given group’s situation at any given point in time. I know anthropologists who explore the history of Sub-Saharan tribes, they’ve spent their lives on it. If you asked them why these groups aren’t as technologically advanced, do you think the reason they wouldn’t say “well it’s because they’re black” is because they’re too politically correct, or do you think it’s because they have a goddamn brain and know the world is way more fucking complex than an explanation that your typical high school dropout could come up with?

>> No.7431855
File: 602 KB, 1685x797, 1427509136607-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431855

>>7431101
--------

>> No.7431860

>>7431741
We probably could if it weren't for the Jews forcing everyone to live together and pretend we're all the same.

>> No.7431887
File: 210 KB, 986x794, 1427509929277-0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431887

>>7431101
---------

>> No.7431907
File: 7 KB, 250x246, 1509582631943s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431907

>>7430732
>I believe you have the right to do whatever the fuck you want provided the externality is not overly great
>I believe in a free market with limited government intervention to peomote efficiency
So you're basically libertarian leaning, just say it
>separate central bank balancing monetary policy with quantitative analysis
>quantitative analysis
Wait nevermind you're actually just clueless

"quantitative analysis" is on the same level of voodoo memery as TA

I'm not even much of an anti-semite (Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 115 which means they dominate the bell curve in the genius level IQ tier and therefore naturally end up in high level positions) but you really need to stop listening to the Jews. If you thought for yourself for a second you'd understand that political correctness and central banking are the causes of probably 90% of the worlds preventable problems.

>> No.7431914

>>7428990
Because what else can you do when your countries are being overrun with low iq, violent niggers, spics and muslims? All well researched and demonstrable: stastically, biologically, historically. Birth rates and the political inclinations of these groups mean they will only become a majority in the nations, occupy disproportionate political power due to only voting along ethnic lines and bringing in policy favouring themselves. A general downward iq drift and increasing violence will occur, balkanization and a conversion and collapse of western culture.

Then again im european and we're just known for being hideously racist and have to atone until we die.

>> No.7431923
File: 63 KB, 502x720, 1427509243907-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431923

>>7431791
>>7431526

? = ancient whites, 100% unmixed.

>> No.7431924

>>7431595
>ad hominems
>appeal to authority
>no actual argument
>ends with request for censorship

Pretty pathetic desu

>> No.7431935

>>7429149
lol, it must be so difficult for a faggot sjw like you. what gender are you today?

>> No.7431943

>>7431726
>How about you look at the common denominator
Poverty. There you go, that wasn't hard

>> No.7431952

>>7431852
>Dumb people like simple explanations with absolutist statements. Thoughtful people see nuance and complexity
Oh the ironing
Fuck off kike

>> No.7431957
File: 44 KB, 297x297, 1509833290710.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7431957

>>7428990
wow what a bunch of pussy jew niggers

>> No.7431971

>>7429162
fuck off

>> No.7431987

>>7431773
I'm sure the source survey for that is extremely accurate.

>> No.7432017

>>7431943
Asians had poverty too and they're doing fine. Conversely whenever niggers are given wealth they remain niggers. Occam's razor is on my side.

>> No.7432018

>>7429227
nice larp

>> No.7432020

>>7429640
If you want to see more talent than the entire rap genre put together, check out Tash Sultan

>> No.7432033

>>7431773
>/biz/
>124
Not anymore, sadly, if we ever were.

>> No.7432085
File: 58 KB, 845x403, 1427511048549-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432085

>>7431923
>>7431101

>> No.7432086

>>7430020
this....so much this
this thread on itself is proof

>> No.7432097

>>7431943
poverty is the result of being a nigger, not the other way around

>> No.7432116

>>7432086
Neck yourself you pathetic reddit piece of trash

>> No.7432117
File: 48 KB, 720x343, 1427509076080-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432117

>>7431101

>> No.7432122

>>7431987
Voluntary tests on all boards over a few months

>> No.7432123
File: 82 KB, 850x1049, 1489876900429.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432123

>>7431924
>appeal to authority
Lol you don't understand what that means.
Appeal to authority would be if you said you were right because trump endorses your beliefs. Appeal to authority is NOT dismissing your stupid racist beliefs because EXPERTS IN THE FIELDS OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE AND HISTORY DISCREDIT EVERYTHING YOU SAY!

Why should I engage you seriously when you don't even understand what the fuck you're talking about?

>> No.7432165
File: 236 KB, 448x524, 1427509136607-0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432165

>>7431101
---------

>> No.7432176

>>7431741
>both races
fuck off jew

>> No.7432187

>>7432033
Because of pol influx sadly
Just see this thread for proof of that

>> No.7432188
File: 2.28 MB, 187x155, 1496590902971.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432188

>>7432123
So this is the power of liberal edjewcation

>> No.7432202

i used to get annoyed at retards whining about muh racism
now i just send money to a far right group each time i read a topic like this
gj retards
what a shitshow this is. i have no interest in being associated with room temperature iq nazi fucks, but the left's relentless assault on free speech and openmindedness makes supporting their opponents critical
friendly reminder democracy doesn't "die in darkness" like the fake news paper owned by the richest man in the world says, democracy dies when there's no counterpower

>> No.7432206

>>7432123
You're only afraid to let us debate because we win all debate and you know we're right. Race is real, reality isn't fair, deal with it faggot.

>> No.7432218
File: 319 KB, 3293x2129, 1427412106701.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432218

>>7431101
>>7431595

>> No.7432232

>>7432187
Fuck off faggot, pol has been here since late 2016, it's the faggot Reddit/Pajeet influx that destroyed this place.

>> No.7432256

>>7432202
Pretty much this. As I mentioned in the thread earlier, I'm a fucking leftist fag and I'm not even white. I'm just so fucking tired of pathetic SJW white guilt mass censorship bullshit that I would fucking cheer if the day of the rope came and their pathetic asses dangled from trees before me. I would spontaneously ejaculate so hard

>> No.7432264
File: 53 KB, 845x403, 1427509410987-0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432264

>>7431101
----------

>> No.7432294
File: 85 KB, 845x403, 1427509035962-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432294

>>7431101
-----------

>> No.7432304

>>7431952
What do you do for a living? You obviously think little of university so I don’t expect you to be an academic, but that’s alright. I’m just wondering where you’re coming from, here, in terms of life experience. I know we disagree, but you’re calling me retarded and all that so I figure you must be pretty confident you’re smarter than me despite taking an alternate path, so I’m curious what it is!

>> No.7432312
File: 159 KB, 1337x1680, Blank+_51eb83cb9d0c1ee5d431d1bf77b4866e-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432312

>>7431641
This is true. But with the latter we just have a quick laugh and they eventually fuck off or lurk moar.
/pol/ is persistent. It was funny at first as most of 4chan is so desensitized to everything it was fun to trigger them, but they dont leave or lurk moar. Truth is I could care less if they giy I'm talking about videogames with is a Nazi or a Marxist. As long as he talks videogames. Also they ruin ironic racism.
>pic related
could never happen for example.
The whites only joke would be met with ">>>/pol/" and those replied would be met with triggered /pol/sters playing the victim and blabbing on about race stats cultural marxism and yadda yadda.
It's the same script.
>I like videogame
>OH YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE
>what no I like videogame
>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT CULTURAL MARXISM AND THE (((((SJWS))))))

>> No.7432320

>>7432123
> biological fields dismiss racism
wew lad

>> No.7432327
File: 156 KB, 845x403, 1427509548223-0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432327

>>7431101
------------

>> No.7432345
File: 1.47 MB, 320x240, 1496259008343.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432345

>>7432304
>I CAN'T BEAT YOUR ARGUMENT, SO TELL ME ABOUT YOU SO I CAN FIND WAYS TO SAY I'M A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU

>> No.7432349

>>7432304
I’m not telling you a fucking thing Moshie. Goodbye. See you in hell.

>> No.7432385
File: 82 KB, 615x854, dad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432385

Who's your daddy?

>> No.7432386

>>7429419
africa couldn't even COPY the wheel. it just disn't occur to them. hey liok at that wheel, thatt's a fucking useful invention, let's copy it.... nope. LMAO. south africa was total shit, whites built it up into a prosperous nation, blacks took over... annnnnndddd back to a shit nation

>> No.7432398
File: 27 KB, 636x340, malik-obama-shitposting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432398

>>7431741
>>7431860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPjggN-KByI

>> No.7432403
File: 289 KB, 836x370, 1427509815036-0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432403

>>7431101
-------------

>> No.7432436

>>7432386
I don't think most people could create a functional wheel with basic tools if you tried DESU. Most people are retards. Whites might be higher up on the spectrum than most pocs but only the hyper-intelligent outliers are actually worth shit to the advancement of human history.

>> No.7432437

>>7432345
C’mon man, that wasn’t to win an argument, I know I already won. It was to twist the knife a bit and make him feel bad for not earning six figures because he’s low-to-medium IQ.

>> No.7432440
File: 695 KB, 1103x882, 1427508945436-0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432440

>>7431101

>> No.7432444

>>7431741
Yeah Blacks and Asians should get along. What about white people though?

>> No.7432481
File: 97 KB, 708x800, 5681306d5eed6d36d1177d0074e3da97.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432481

>>7432385

>> No.7432487
File: 526 KB, 252x188, 1497105731799.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432487

>>7432437
>College faggot actually thinks he's going to get a 6 figure job with his masters in social justice

>> No.7432493

>>7432304
I personally come from a poor divorced background so I had to live around the other poor people who were non-whites and they always tried to rob/attack me because they were anti-white. I actually didn't hate them honestly just thought they were dumb, I snapped when a group of blacks snuck into my backyard and broke my little brothers arm "playing" with him and said he deserved it because wyipipo "oppressed them". I just want to be able to live separate from these people without having to pay taxes to subsidize the.

>> No.7432505
File: 82 KB, 640x479, 1-1517245514082.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432505

>>7432206
Right, I refuse to engage in a debate with intellectually dishonest cunts because 'I know I'm wrong', that's totally it...

>> No.7432538

>>7429560
this is some pathetic faggotry. possibly you're just a sour cunt. stop dripping your nasty leaky faggot asshole shit on this board, your mongloid level IQ is showing. trisomy 21 is such a sad thing to see

>> No.7432561

>>7432487
Huh? No, I have a graduate degree in psychology but I’m not currently in academia. I work in market research earning six figures.

>> No.7432584
File: 248 KB, 1236x960, 1488066961992.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432584

>>7431387

>> No.7432593

>>7432561
I'm a rocketship captain for a south american banana plantation and I have a 12 foot long penis.

>> No.7432636

>>7432561
I’m glad uncle Chaim could get you such a lucrative job!

>> No.7432640

>>7432487
There are only two types of people who don't go to university, retards and trades people. And you don't look like no millwright.

>> No.7432685

>>7432640
Actually nearly 100% of the people I know who went to university are in debt up to their ears while I know plenty of highschool dropouts living the 'american dream'.
University is a fucking meme. For every 100 law school grads there's 1 partner and 99 underpaid paralegals.

>> No.7432712

>>7432505
Its because you get btfo every time. The facts are on our side all you can do is retreat back into the Holy Ghost of the religion of equality and make the unfalsifiable claim that everything is the result of the mystical "institutional racism." Even though Asians kinda ruin that claim since they faced discrimination as well. How you manage to keep fooling yourself into thinking 60 IQ Australian Aboriginals who literally forgot how to make fire are capable of being just as intelligent as wypipo or japs or something is the only real mystery. Nothing else in nature is equal, why do you continue to insist that humans are somehow exempt from this?

>> No.7432722

>>7432493
I actually come from a poor background too. I’m really sorry you had that experience and I understand where you’re coming from because there was racial tension where I grew up too, but nothing violent ever happened to my family like you, that sucks.

We know that this is what causes any and all prejudice. The brain constantly generates rulesets to better ensure survival of yourself and your loved ones. If someone does something bad, you’ll subconsciously identify everything about that person and instinctively be on the lookout for those traits in the future. That’s not a truth about the world, but it’s a very, very good survival heuristic.

I think we can rise above those heuristics because everything I’ve learned tells me those instincts, although useful, are wrong in terms of making conclusions about natural predisposition (but not necessarily wrong about which groups are presently dangerous).

>> No.7432732

>>7429227

WewuzKangsnigga!

Lol. Shouldn't you be off not being a good father?

>> No.7432735

>>7432640
This post reeks of the stench of projection.
How much debt you in? What pathetic entry-level job did you end up with? Have you figured out (((who))) to blame for your shitty life?

>> No.7432768
File: 1000 KB, 192x213, 1500614139290.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7432768

>>7432722
>*misuses a bunch of buzz words to sound smart*
So this is the power of Jewniversity.
How much did you pay to be a pathetic brainlet?

>> No.7432790

>>7432561
Cool. I make 6 figures most months. Such impressive results you have!

>> No.7432810

>>7430160
national socialists - NAZI
they were leftists

>> No.7432842

>>7432685
>law school
>paralegal
The absolute state of highschool level education.
Also a degree is worth it even just as a signal.
>>7432735
0 debt
But thanks for confirming you are not a tradesman then.
>posts two angry replies projecting about how college sucks!
>says I'm projecting
Just stating facts senpai. If I was projecting I would shit talk trades too.

>> No.7432854

>>7432810
Grandpa pls go back to facebook.

>> No.7432872

>>7432810
Yes and No. A core principal of national socialism was economic co-determinism. The benefits of the socialism were reserved for participants in society. NEETs would get locked in work-camps to earn their "socialism".

>> No.7432888

>>7432232
Pajeets are the fucking worst. Every telegram group is some shit colored man named Raj begging to be spoonfed information. This entire thread has left me hungry for a race war.

>> No.7432897

>>7432768
Which words are bothering you?

>> No.7432898

>>7432722
>rise above
That's not how that works dude, were being out breed by low IQ high time preference groups who don't like us and in a lot of cases blame us, I'm just more comfortable living with my people and not having to pay for someone else's life through taxes, sorry but multiculturalism/racialism is a dud.

>> No.7432911

>>7432842
I've given you no information about myself. You come here to cry about perceived prejudices and yet here you are laying your prejudices naked before me. Sounds to me like you are a pretty prejudicial person.

>> No.7432954

>>7432897
If you actually knew the definition of every word you were using you wouldn't be asking this question. We have a saying around here what is it?
DYOR .

>> No.7432971

>>7432888
Nice trips, yeah we need to ban all Discords and IP ban India if it's possible or just get flags for ONLY india kek

>> No.7432976

>>7431741
Fuck off you faggot.

>> No.7432988

>>7432954
I...didn’t use any big words, man.

>> No.7433018

>>7432911
heh? I just chimed into your shit flinging match to point out an inherent truth. Who says I'm not prejudice? retard. Jesus he can't even read an id.
>>7432897
he doesn't even know what a paralegal is anon. Explain it like he is five.

>> No.7433033

>>7428990

Learn2biology. Hereditary IQ. Selection pressure.

Oh and (((banks))) rule the world. You know that capitalism you hate? It's not the economic system - its the people behind it.

Go to /pol/, lurk. Learn.

>> No.7433034

>>7432988
I said "buzz words" not "big words". Neck yourself my man. If you're going to start resorting to strawman shit.

>> No.7433040

>>7432954
If it’s heuristics, well, here’s the Wikipedia entry for ya ahaha:
>In psychology, heuristics are simple, efficient rules which people often use to form judgments and make decisions. They are mental shortcuts that usually involve focusing on one aspect of a complex problem and ignoring others.

>> No.7433043

>>7432561
manipulating the dumb to sell them shit they don't need is not exactly the right job to larp about when you're trying to pretend you're a better person than everyone else

>> No.7433058
File: 29 KB, 571x618, 1513816039116.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7433058

>>7433018

>> No.7433074
File: 207 KB, 1440x900, alien.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7433074

>>7431774

Honestly there are some insanely smart people hiding here it's just not something they seek to show off. It tends to be dumb people who make a big deal of proclaiming their intelligence because they feel insecure about it. It's not dissimilar to the insecurity which drives the mentality behind bullying - one must make a show of the fact that there are people less than you so you look better comparatively.

>I'm strong because you're weak.
>I'm popular because you're unpopular.
>I'm attractive because you're ugly.
>I'm rich because you're poor.
>I'm smart because you're stupid.
>I'm morally enlightened because you're morally unenlightened.

The last two being a serious pair of hallmarks to a specific sort of stupid.

Smart people, (actually smart people), have no such insecurity about it so they don't feel compelled to seek people stupider than them to loudly point at. You're all stupid to smart people all day, day in day out and it's insufferable at times. Intentional, balls-out stupidity is a sort of catharsis from the pretense one has to maintain of a specific sort of stupidity because the truth is people don't like smartasses and get creeped out by smart people...

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action