[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.37 MB, 800x2000, x1a0ik586s801.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7424874 No.7424874 [Reply] [Original]

Why would you invest in shitcoins like AMB,MOD etc when Waltonchain got them all beat. Better tech, lots more partnerships, earlier release of blockchain and mass production of their own patented RFID chips starts Q3.

And unlike these others RFID cryptos including Ven, they are all centralized while Walton is fully decentralized.

>> No.7425752

implying company's want something decentralized, that's literally a meme.

>> No.7426176

>>7425752
You are clueless, decentralization is what blockchain is all about, if not it could all be stored on one server without blcokchain and can fall by hacks/bugs or other faults at the centralized hub.

>> No.7426450

>>7426176

company's want to keep their shit to themselves..

decentralization is NOT gonna happen !

>> No.7426480

>>7426450
Private child chains - check em

>> No.7426500

>>7426450
Waltonchain has childchains (subchains) that are fully private for companies. They already have +35 partnerships with companies worth billions. Only some info is stored on block at Mainnet.

>> No.7426534
File: 764 KB, 1632x1056, xpcmk5erq8a01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There are now a handful of other RFID-based coins in the cryptocurrency market—Ambrosus, Vechain, Wabi, etc—and while they are all involved with tagging items on the blockchain, they all have one thing in common apart from Waltonchain: they do so through API.

When collecting data from the outside world via RFIDs, that data must first be fed through API before being written to the blockchain. This means all the data is first passed through a centralized intermediate. The blockchain is implemented in the application layer, through business-centralized control, and as such, the system cannot be trustless.

Waltonchain bypasses this problem completely. They have developed RFID chips that write directly to the blockchain on their own, without any human intervention, guaranteeing the data is fully reliable with a decentralized, trustless system. They implement the blockchain through the RFIDs themselves, at the foundational layer. This technology is patented, which will secure Waltonchain as the only blockchain that connects the physical world (via RFID) with the virtual world with truly reliable data. This positions Waltonchain as the optimal Internet of Things (IoT) platform. This also allows for the true authentication of items, which makes Waltonchain the best solution for tackling the counterfeit goods industry.

>> No.7426698

protip: smart investors can pretty much buy the supply chain market with the glorious WTC + VEN combo

why hold coins that are mean't to be currencies, if the government and banks are actively fighting against it?
why hold coins for projects that require mass adoptions from the public to be successful?

just hold enterprise solutions because they are the ones looking at blockchain with desire to adopt it

>> No.7426742

>>7426534
counterfeit goods is not this big think companys worry about like most of you think
also, there will be no "winner takes it all"
amb for example targets a whole different market
i like waltonchain, don't get me wrong
but most of the threads here have an obvious black-white bias, which is hilarious
most of the companys work with dozens of different legacy systems, it will take a long ass time do break in the market and there will be more than a few niches

>> No.7426835

>>7426698
first this >>7426742

than u have to keep in mind that most of u overestimate the adoption rate in big industries

heck, most banking systems still run on kobol and the consensus here seems that everyone will adopt some funnybunny disrupting new software developed from some twentysomethings because muh decentralization muh new paradigma
this isn't going to happen as fast as most of u believe

>> No.7426966

>>7426835
can you stop the pajeet typing? i can't trust what you're saying when it's written by a retard

>> No.7427317

>>7426966
sorry, on my phone in the bus
thought i could deploy some serious reasoning and you insult me two times in two sentences?
i'm not from reddit, but idiots like you earned the pajeets