[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 25 KB, 630x630, tron.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7400986 No.7400986 [Reply] [Original]

should I buy this thing?

justin plagiarized the whitepaper and may have sold $300M worth of the coin. my gut is telling me that these things will be forgotten in the next couple of months.

give it to me straight /biz/ and tell me why i should or shouldn't buy a shitload

>> No.7401025
File: 146 KB, 900x1200, justin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

buy it the logo looks epic and justin is a chad

>> No.7401047

Buy it OP. Buy it with all your money. All in. I want you to suffer for making me see this godforsaken logo again

>> No.7401294

>>7400986
I watched this for the same reason... it mooned to 20 cents then dropped down to 10, then 8, then slowly bleeds.

At one point, it went to 5 cents, then up to 10. I thought about even just hoping for something similar, for it to drop to 5 cents, buy 5k worth of it, and hope that it goes to 10 cents and just double profit. But it keeps slowly bleeding.

Honestly, there are other coins for long term or short term that are better buys.

REQ seems to be the most confusing but promising. I bought it at .35 back in December, saw it go to 1.15, and then bleed back down to 60 cents, then 30, then today, 20 cents. But it's slowly creeping back up. I bought $2k at 20 cents, and it's hovering around .27 now (was at .31 though).

My advice, just stay away from TRX. It has no real potential other than MAYBE going up 2-3 cents. Which would be nice, but I'm not willing to hold those bags.

>> No.7401496

>>7401294
>no real potential

normally i wouldn't even think of buying a coin that has such a mixed bag of PR ups and downs, but the enterprise partnerships, first-to-market, and large community seem like it "should" be a long term gem.

i'm just looking around for a long term hold with a portion of my stack while i day trade with the rest