[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 53 KB, 600x546, 75283957.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7362480 No.7362480 [Reply] [Original]

I want to help you all out because we face a threat bigger than all of us combined and we are on the same team. People talking about normies and wallstreet or jews crashing the bitcoin market are wrong. Of course the market was due for a correction the problem is that this crash is far worse than previous years for a very specific reason.
The chinese government is very up to date with bitcoin and crypto and are in a situation to capitalize off of their hunger for power. As we all know china is where most of bitcoin mining is done and the commies know exactly how to extort their citizens to their benefit. Unfortunately by controlling their own people they now have a grip over the western world as well. All of these recent bans and unbans and restriction from China over the previous years have all been calculated and are no coincidence. The China wants to take over the world and they see crypto as their chance to finally accomplish that.
Now normally in a bad case bitcoin would fall about %50 in this situation but because of the recent 'awareness' to normies and lower average intelligence in the market China is using this as the perferct opportunity to ban crypto and seize mining within their county while simultaneously bringing down the price dramatically so that they can own a majority of the new world money before the rest of us retards realize it's too late.
I'm not sure what we can do about this but I don't want a world where we have to hate the chinese who own the world rather than the Jews because I think they are even worse than the Jews. Now is the time to take action before we are enslaved to our chink overlords.