[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 43 KB, 500x257, IMG_3070.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7362175 No.7362175 [Reply] [Original]

Hello /biz/ two hours ago I ate 6.6 grams of dried Amazonian psilocybe cubensis. I have successfully contacted Logos, if you have experience with psychelics/spirituality or have researched it then you know what I mean. I have very very important news to share with you all.

At the US senate crypto hearing, it will be decided that holding any amount of LINK will be a felony by up to 10-15 years in federal prison, and forfeiting the ownership of any wealth deemed connected to chainlink. The link marines will hold, resulting in a revolutionary war against the US government. The entire United Nations will join forces in extinguishing the threat, but the marines will still hodl. This is what was prophesied for in revelations when it was said that all the nations will join forces against the chosen Israelites.

>what how will they survive

The linkies will go into hiding, just like the Jews. They will secretly hold their link in encrypted wallets on the deep web, quietly going about as if they never stinked of link, constantly subliminally shilling every victim they know until their will is broken, and then they'll say it
>$1000 EOY
Bam, another convert. One by one they'll break the will of the nation until they're army is strong enough. The Jews will be overthrown, the economy shut down, and of course by the time our military reacts half the fucking planet will be FOMOing in as LINK soars to fucking saturn. Then they will dump. Men, woman, children, slaughtered by the millions. The armies will turn on each other. The linkies will have moon base they will build with their billions that they will escape to as the world falls into nuclear fallout. Then they will silently plan the next world order, and control the population of earth from the shadows for millennia to come.

Screencap this. Im fucking serious.

>> No.7362407

>>7362175
9/10

>> No.7363152

>>7362175
Kek nice FUD. Link marines <3

>> No.7363422

>>7362175
>Hello /biz/ two hours ago I ate 6.6 grams of dried Amazonian psilocybe cubensis. I have successfully contacted Logos, if you have experience with psychelics/spirituality or have researched it then you know what I mean
u rly had me goin ther m8

>> No.7363474
File: 163 KB, 991x1321, IMG_2933.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What the fuck

>> No.7363923

>>7363422
I didn't write the prophecy bro

>> No.7364109

>>7363923
>>7362175
Sergey already prophecized this you larping nog. You're no prophet

>> No.7364417