[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 62 KB, 554x390, 1407202678123.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
732315 No.732315 [Reply] [Original]

I have 10k saved up and have been thinking about the following to make cash but I want your input

Futures and options. Viable? Any good books for an absolute beginner? I intend to study this for a good year before I fuck around.

Franchise businesses, I have a good opportunity soon to buy a UPS store from an old man who had it for years and has been making good money, its in a good spot too.

My own business in building and fixing PCs. Im most knowledgeable in PC building and repair (hardware issues or viruses etc) and with all the PC shops from local places to Geek squad charging absurd amounts of cash and not offering custom PC's for the average housewife or college student, I figure this may be a good bet but I have no idea where to begin

Crypto currency. I assume its all dead now with law and government intervening and bit coins demise.

>> No.732417

>>732315
bump I guess

>> No.732473

>>732315
10k should be your emergency fund (6-9 months of living costs). Now you can start saving up for projects.

>> No.732476

>>732473
well, ill do that but which of the ones I listed is the most sound

>> No.732477

>>732315
>My own business in building and fixing PCs. Im most knowledgeable in PC building and repair (hardware issues or viruses etc) and with all the PC shops from local places to Geek squad charging absurd amounts of cash and not offering custom PC's for the average housewife or college student, I figure this may be a good bet but I have no idea where to begin

If you can undercut Geek Squad by a large enough amount this might be viable.

Also offer preimaged NUCs with Office 201x and you definitely can capture the small business market.

If you need help with OEM branding and Windows OS imaging I can help you....shit's super simple once you figure out what you need and the quickest way to get it done for your use case.

>> No.732479

>>732477
>Also offer preimaged NUCs with Office 201x and you definitely can capture the small business market.
>If you need help with OEM branding and Windows OS imaging I can help you....shit's super simple once you figure out what you need and the quickest way to get it done for your use case.

If you want to help, then ill take it.

>> No.732595

bump..

>> No.732938

last bump

>> No.733633

bump...