[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 374 KB, 1280x957, 85379_original.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
732192 No.732192 [Reply] [Original]

Why don't you move to Moscow?

I discovered that many of you earn around $100k per month, that's more than enough to buy a 1-room flat in Moscow. In Russia having an apartment in the capital city is considered to be rich people's privilege. If you buy 2 or 3 you're rich as fuck. Then rent'em and start enjoying life.

>> No.732196

I like men and I don't want to die.

>> No.732198

>Why don't you move to Moscow?
Because then I'd have to live in Russia.

>> No.732200

>>732192
That sounds like an awful long commute to work.

>> No.732201

>>732192
>move to Moscow
>enjoying life
lol

>> No.732204

>>732198
Moscow is not Russia.
>>732196
What?

>> No.732207

>>732201
Why not?

>> No.732211

>>732207
Because it's shit. It's a fucking huge metropolis and it's mostly shit. It might be better than the rest of Russia, but it's shit a shit city. Why would anyone with several hundred thousand dollars move there? That's ridiculous.

>> No.732213

>$100k per month
Per year. Fuck, it's time to stop smoking so much weed...

Anyway, if I had at least one apt in Moscow I'd be happy.

>> No.732217

>>732211
Because
>best women
>corruption
>largest city in Europe
>there you're truly rich

>> No.732223

>>732217
>falling for the "le russian womyn are the most beatufulest" meme
lel

>> No.732225

>>732223
Well, in Moscow they actually are. Best women from all the post-soviet countries move there to meet guys just like you!

>> No.732227

>>732223
OP is a Russian shitposter if you didn't know already.

>> No.732232

>>732227
That's true. But that doesn't matter.

>> No.732289

Bump

>> No.732297

>>732192
Because I don't want to get killed by churkas.

>> No.732302

>>732192
Because then you have to live in russia

>>732223
Yeah, that's actually romania

>> No.732306

>not living in Ekaterinburg

what kind of retard would do this?

>> No.732307
File: 1.74 MB, 300x290, 1429047787757.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> many of you earn $100k per month

Yeah I don't fucking think so.

>> No.732317

because im polish so if i were to buy a flat in moscow and rent it out, the state would take it away from me one way or another because of some law they just made up or it would catch fire or blow up mysteriously and the results of the investigation would be "inconclusive"

the end game would make me a poor man with a massive sunk cost

the proofs is in the history :^)
cyka blyat it's wodka not codka and it's polish ))))

>> No.732319

maybe if russians weren't so homophobic, I'd bring my gay dollars over and hook up with a bunch of hot slavic boys

it's just too expensive to hire a bodyguard full-time and there's no guarantee that my assets won't be seized because of "corruption"

>> No.732323

Why don't I move to Moscow? Because I prefer my wife to remain not getting rapped walking down the street at 6pm. Look that shit up. Want to know you absolutly highest chance of being rapped as a woman anywhere in the developed world? Its Russia

>> No.732324

>>732319
Nah you're a degenerate that's going to hell.

Stay out and die from your inevitable HIV, you demonic filth.

>> No.732329

>>732319

You bring up a good point. My wife might get rapped and murdered, but I wouldn't have to deal with the flaming fags at work and in nice restaurants

>> No.732331

>>732319
my wife got rapped in atlanta
came home crying with a mixtape in her hand

scary world i imagine russia is 10x worse

>> No.732332

>>732324
too bad I don't have HIV and it's likely that it'll be cured soon with the price of DNA editing coming down. there will be more of us around than there have ever been <3

people with your kind of mentality are the reason why russia will remain a backwater shithole populated by a bunch of manchildren playing at being mafia bosses

>> No.732333

>>732323
>>732329
>rapped

>> No.732337

>>732332
>too bad I don't have HIV

You will have HIV soon enough, gays don't have any understanding of relationships, they have unprotected sex with thousands of partners over their lifetime.

>people with your kind of mentality are the reason why russia will remain a backwater shithole populated by a bunch of manchildren playing at being mafia bosses

Enjoy your liberal shithole where your main national value is sodomy and gay pride parades.

>> No.732339

>>732332
>there will be more of us around than there have ever been

lol no. good luck though you freak.

>> No.732341

>>732307
100,000 Rubles per month is less than 2k USD

>> No.732344

>>732324
this.
You need to be stoned, society just went soft on you.

>> No.732349

>sodomy and gay pride parades

He does have a point...

>> No.732356
File: 612 KB, 662x728, 1429557177807.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732337
>have unprotected sex with thousands of partners over their lifetime

hehe. I wish ;_;

>Enjoy your liberal shithole where your main national value is sodomy and gay pride parades.

>mfw my country's gdp is 8.5x Russia's
>mfw I live in a palace
>mfw we already won the culture war and legal war and will have gay marriage passed by the supreme court soon

>> No.732358

>>732356
>and will have gay marriage passed by the supreme court soon

That isnt something to be proud of asshole. Just in case you think otherwise, the world is laughing at you... at least outside western Europe

>> No.732359
File: 41 KB, 1912x904, le brocolli.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732356
>>mfw we already won the culture war and legal war and will have gay marriage passed by the supreme court soon

Congratulations, I can't wait to see America officially collapse. Enjoy feminism, "diversity" and sexual deviancy my fine liberal friend!

>> No.732377

>>732297
In America you'd be killed by niggers.

>> No.732380

>>732306
Lol, having this guy as major is fucking retarded.
>>732323
Absolutely not. At least not in Moscow.

>> No.732381
File: 27 KB, 350x525, Roizman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732380
Picture

>> No.732385

>>732377
>churkas

You can avoid niggers in a nice neighborhood. Not so in million dollar neighborhoods of Russia. Do not confuse Russia with America. THe best comparison I can come up with is Mississippi. You can live in a 5 million dollar house in the nicest gated community there is and your neighbor might still be a Grand Dragon for the local KKK.

Russia takes its national pride and sovereignty very seriously. Non whites are note tolerated. Non christians are not tolerated. There is no idea of multiculturalism or neoliberalism at all.

Its a major reason 99.9 percent of Russians speak only Russian. Because, honestly, fuck everyone else. You are Russian or we rape, pillage, and kill you, then drink vodka and piss on your corpse.

THey are what America was 65 years ago

>> No.732398

>>732385
>Because, honestly, fuck everyone else. You are Russian or we rape, pillage, and kill you, then drink vodka and piss on your corpse.

Why is this a problem? It's their country. Why do they have to welcome anyone else and be tolerant to them into their country?

I don't understand the whole idea of 3rd world slime coming to countries then trying to change them, why are they so entitled that the whole world has to live how they want them to?

Unfortunately there is many liberals that have somehow weaseled their way into Russia and hold positions of power, but good people are fighting against them.

God Bless Artur. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Ryno

>> No.732400
File: 1.34 MB, 1518x600, 384579356.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OK guys, let's have serious discussion. Let's say I'm not Russian, but American, for example. I know that in my own country I'll never be rich. I could be a wage slave in some corporation, but not even close to 1%. I wanna move to some "second world" country where my $100k/year is considered to be a fortune. What do I choose?

I'd choose a place which is close to some cultural heritage. That would be Europe, northern Africa or Near East, but definetly not America or New Zeland, because it's far from any country worth visiting. If you're American, you could go to Mexico and maybe even Guatemala to see some old as shit pyramids, and that's all.

Most European countries are first world where you're not rich or small shitholes like Poland or Serbia. Moscow is the largest city in Europe and one of the largest in the world. It's beatiful in some way, especially central part of the city. It has the best metro on Earth, and second largest, after Tokyo. Most educated people who live in Russia live in Moscow. Most of them know English because they travel to Europe very often, especially to Amsterdam, if you know what I mean. Beautiful women who love foreigners. Still, most of the population are provincial wage slaves who earn $700 a month and spend 500 on rent. Yep, you'd have to know basic Russian to survive, because an old lady in a dirty bus whose job is to check tickets won't speak English with you. But still, Moscow is a metropolitan city, it's completely normal to see a nigger there.

Of course, all this bullshit about being killed or raped right in the street is nonsense. If you don't go to remote parts where you'd meet local prols it's almost impossible to b a crime victim. Also, the state would not confiscate your shitty $100k apartment, because people who could do it, wouldn't, as they're rich as fuck and have much better sources of income.

>> No.732403

No guns? No deal.

>> No.732405

>>732403
That's ok, knives and axes are just as effective at killing mudslimes and niggers.

>> No.732407

>>732398

Dont get me wrong friend. I have no problem with it. America needs to be far more like Russia than most will admit. The inclusiveness, the mass immigration, the loss of national identity, the idea that American Exceptionalism no longer exists is a fucking tragedy.

At this very moment I would be more proud to say I was Russian and I would be to say I am American. America has become a country of perversion, gluttony, and non-integrating immigrants who will change the political landscape to the point "America" no longer exists

Protip, unless you are a white landholding male in America, you have no business voting, let alone being anywhere near a podium. Hillbeast, go fuck yourself

>> No.732408
File: 32 KB, 518x315, 0febb58f7c4487785c638ba2dd3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732385
>Non whites are note tolerated. Non christians are not tolerated. There is no idea of multiculturalism or neoliberalism at all.
Bullshit. I had a nigger as my classmate. Yep, he was christian and his mother tongue was Russian, but still.
>Its a major reason 99.9 percent of Russians speak only Russian
Every country in the second world.
>You are Russian or we rape, pillage, and kill you, then drink vodka and piss on your corpse.
No, churkas and Russians don't rape each other.

>> No.732409

>>732407
>Dont get me wrong friend. I have no problem with it.

Ah ok, after reading your post again I wasn't sure if you were for or against it.

It's really sad to see such a formerly great country like America fall apart due to liberalism. I mean Russia isn't the best country in the world by any means but America is just getting more and more fucked up each day while Russia improves from the brutal 90's...

>> No.732411

>>732403
Can you imagine Russia with guns being sold freely? That would be a disaster.
>implying America is not

Also, everyone who needs a gun here has it. You can easily buy an AK-47 for $1000, illegally.

>> No.732412

>>732408
>Bullshit. I had a nigger as my classmate. Yep, he was christian and his mother tongue was Russian, but still.

Why dont you ask him how nice his life has been. Ask him how his mother and sisters life was.

>>Every country in the second world.

Except Russia isnt a second world country fucknut

>>No, churkas and Russians don't rape each other.

Of course they dont. Why would they?

You arent very intelligent are you?

>> No.732413

>>732411

Every Russian Citizen is allowed to purchase a smooth barrel shotgun. Saigas aren't overly expensive and are most certainly a firearm... Is your problem the right to buy guns is limited to Citizens?

Its the same way in America

>> No.732414

>>732412
>Why dont you ask him how nice his life has been. Ask him how his mother and sisters life was
His mother is 100% white Russian. His father... Well, he doesn't know where he is.

His life is very good in Moscow, yep, he attracts attention, but has lots of friends and lots of pussy.
>Except Russia isnt a second world country fucknut
Oh, really? I live in an apartment, have Internet connection, I eat every day, I don't have fear Americans will send airplanes to bomb me or being beheaded in the street. And so is 90% of Russia. You don't have an idea of what third world is.
>Of course they dont. Why would they?
You stated that:
>You are Russian or we rape, pillage, and kill you, then drink vodka and piss on your corpse.
I showed that it's not true.
>You arent very intelligent are you?
I am.

>> No.732416

>>732331

I bet that mixtape was fire tho

>> No.732419
File: 133 KB, 640x425, gather-makeshift-memorial-school.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732413
In Russia you have to pass some tests to prove you are not mentally ill or something, anyway, the procedure is difficult so people who actually need guns but'em illegally.

In America, I thought you could just go to a gun shop and buy it, no?

Also
>Russia
A student starts shooting in a Moscow school, takes his classmates as hostages, two people killed. Discussed on TV for several months.
>America
Mass shootings in schools almost every week. Nobody cares.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

>> No.732422

>>732413
Can I buy semiautomatic weapons legally? I hear Russia has a pretty tough incarceration rate, and they don't even have minorities.

>> No.732424

>>732419
Your description of Russia is the exact same as in America.

>> No.732426
File: 41 KB, 293x416, drujba.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Also, Russia actually has working multiculturalism, like India, China or Nigeria, for example.

Yep, Russians don't like people from north Caucasus or Tajikistan, for example, because they actually deserve it. But loooots of Chinese live in Russia. Lots of them, really.

If you are Nigerian, Kazakh, Chinese or Ukrainian nobody gives a fuck. But if you're American people will hate you, not only in Russia. Because your nation deserves it. If you're British or French that's OK.

>> No.732427
File: 51 KB, 500x375, 24254340_shkola_1_b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732424
The thing is that in Russia schools are safer, and I'm not even joking.

>> No.732429

>>732426
>Also, Russia actually has working multiculturalism, like India, China or Nigeria, for example.

Except for all the illegal immigrants who sell drugs and rob people, and the ones who don't pay taxes, and the ones who are destroying the country.

After what the Chechens did they shouldn't even be allowed in Russia.

>> No.732433

>>732427
>same amount of school shootings
>even though America has 100x the population

>> No.732436
File: 112 KB, 800x533, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732429
>After what the Chechens did they shouldn't even be allowed in Russia.
Chechens are Russian citizens, that's a fact. I'd prefer them to have their own country, maybe even they would like that. Still, without Russia's oil money Chechnya would be real third world, now they live even better than most parts of Russia, see, how awful Russian occupation is, just google some photos of Grozny.

Also, Europe and the USA has that problem much, much worse. In Russia, believe it or not, there are no ethic ghettos. In America there are. In Europe there are. Parents have been to Paris recently and they told me that in comparison Moscow is a fucking white paradise, at least most people are actually white and women don't wear black bags covering all of their body.

>Except for all the illegal immigrants who sell drugs and rob people
The same in America. I buy from Russian dealers because they won't sell me rat poison instead of speed, for example, but immigrants would, in any country.

>> No.732437

>>732433
In Moscow, one shooting since 2010, 2 victims. Russia has 150m inhabitants, not counting illigal migration. America has 320m.

>> No.732438

>>732436
>Chechens are Russian citizens, that's a fact.

An unfortunate fact, because they are subhuman. If you want to better your country you should join a skinhead gang and beat the shit out of the next gook or shitskin you see.

>> No.732440

>>732438
Lol, they would do the same. It's better not to do that, m8.

>> No.732442

>>732440
You must remove Mudslimes, it is your duty as a Russian. Kill every Dagestani and Tajik that you see, stomp them to death on the metro

>> No.732444

>>732442
I can't kill people who have the same citizenship as I do. Talking about Tajiks, I would just send them back.

>> No.732446

>>732444
Ok fine then at the very least you should kill homeless alcoholics and illegal immigrants, no one will miss them because they bring nothing of value.

>> No.732447

>Saudi Arabia
You get death sentence if you have gay sex. That's shariah law. America's best friend.

>Russia
You can get 2 years in prison if you make homosexual propaganda for kids. Not even one case someone was punished. Threat to all the civilized world and a country of widespread discrimination.

>> No.732448

>>732447
B-b-b-but Putin evil nazi homophobe supremacist baby killer KKK member hates women... It said so on my leftist television program!

>> No.732450

>>732446
You're trolling. If you become homeless alcoholic, should I kill you?

>> No.732451

>>732450
But I'm not a worthless degenerate nor will I become one, so you don't have to kill me.

Are you really sympathizing with the lowest of society?

>> No.732454
File: 54 KB, 650x366, 840435-connor-harris-surrogate-baby.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732448
Did they mention that children adopted by gay couples develop normally and make their own choice, whether to be a sodomite or not?

>> No.732457

>>732451
>nor will I become one
Sure? What if you become disabled person? You'll be even worse than alcoholics, because at least they don't need nursing.
>Are you really sympathizing with the lowest of society?
I am a degenerate, speaking honestly. I'm in uni now, I do almost nothing, still manage to stay there. Because of my parents are upper middle class, I have enogh money for drugs and club whores.

>> No.732462

>>732457
>I am a degenerate, speaking honestly. I'm in uni now, I do almost nothing, still manage to stay there.

There is still time to change, become a productive member of society and you might still go to heaven.

>>732454
Also yes I've heard that a lot, they also mention that transgendered people are not mentally ill and are perfectly normal, we should love and accept them as courageous, great people.

>> No.732465

>>732462
>There is still time to change, become a productive member of society and you might still go to heaven.
I will, someday. But while I'm young I don't feel like sitting at boring lectures 6 days a week. If I was poorer, I'd possibly be an alcoholic at some point of my life, but now I don't drink almost at all.

>> No.732467

He нaдo к нaм в Pocceюшкy нaплывaть, ocтaвaйтecь в cвoeй зaгнивaющeй Aмepикe.

>> No.732480

>>732329
Truly a thing to consider. I wish Europe was as based as Russia :(

>> No.732485

>>732204
Because gays get tortured and are openly hated

>> No.732489

>>732485
>Because gays get tortured and are openly hated

As they should be, it doesn't happen enough.

>> No.732492

>>732485
No, even transgenders manage to get good jobs in Moscow. If such person goes to remote parts of Russia (or almost any country) they easily might get killed.

>> No.732495
File: 322 KB, 546x700, 1419951312717.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732489

>> No.732503

>>732495
oy vey muh gay muh gay rights!

>> No.732506

>>732400
I can share my personal thinking about it (software industry for reference).

The US is a natural choice, and has something for everybody (extreme geographic, climatic, and political diversity) but the cost of living is quite high, and cost of labor is extreme. On the other hand, the business climate is probably the best and taxes are usually reasonable (a rarity among developed countries). Overall i'd say it's the "default choice" if you can't find something better.

Canada is just US except more expensive. Mexico and central/south american countries are mostly shitholes at best. Africa, middle east, central asia (and most of south america tbh) are just Hell No: their business climates are shit, their laws and politics are shit, their taxes are shit, their communities are shit, their infrastructure is shit, etc etc. They're shit.

Australia and New Zealand are not so good for tech, especially the kind of software I do, due to shitty politics (censorship, import/export restrictions, excessive regulation, etc). They're also in the middle of nowhere and have poor technological infrastructure. Overall, poor choices.

Most asian countries are generally not so great because they're very insular and nepotistic, and rely on incredibly corrupt and anti-competitive structures at the top. On the upside, labor is cheapest in the world and quite plentiful.
India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Burma, Bangladesh, etc are out (at least for living and working there personally) because honestly, they're shitholes.

China is out because it would grate on my nerves and disturb my conscience: i would be creating a product that ordinary chinese could never buy or use (at least without having it specially censored by the government, which i'm unwilling to do), and I'm used to being able to say whatever I want without having to worry about who I'm offending. No amount of profit can make up for that: a man has to draw the line somewhere.

[Continued below (1/3)]

>> No.732507

Cont. from >>732506

Hong Kong and Singapore come highly recommended and fulfill any business needs I could have.
On the other hand, cost of living is stratospheric, political situation is questionable, and I get the impression that you need to have connections with high-level international businessmen to be taken seriously there. Overall, quite decent choices.

Japan, Korea, and Taiwan are similar to the above, but seem to be especially insular and difficult for foreigners to "break into", and the language barrier is especially large. Also, I'd probably need a small army of lawyers to help navigate their laws. However, their cultures are nice, their cities are beautiful, their level of development is sky-high, and their infrastructure is excellent, so they'd likely be fairly good choices.

Looking to Europe: first we can eliminate the southern european countries, like greece, italy, spain, portugal, etc. Their climates are nice, their culture is decent, and their land is beautiful. However, their business climates are crappy, their politics are crap, their taxes and regulatory burdens are high, their labor is laughably expensive, and their general work ethic and attitudes are shameful. Generally pretty bad.

The UK and Ireland are nice, but frankly they're the same as Canada: overpriced and socialistic cousins of the US, and overall less cost-effective. They don't have anywhere near enough benefits to justify choosing them over the USA itself.

Scandinavia is beautiful and highly-developed and everyone is nice and welcoming and speaks English, but their complacent socialist mentality is subtly depressing: they're like nations of NEETs. Business climate is tolerable but taxes are punishing and labor is exorbitant. Overall not so good.

Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, etc have shitty political climates and laws that directly shit on my business (same as Australia but worse), so nope. Sad, since they're otherwise acceptable choices.

[Cont. below (1/3)]

>> No.732513

Cont. from >>732507 [3/3]

The Balkan countries (Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, etc) are semi-shitholes, full of idiots, and have terrible politics. Also extreme corruption. However, labor and cost of living are cheap, and they're close to the first world so it's easier to get out if any of the wannabe-fuhrer imbeciles get elected and start oiling up for another round. Overall, they're basically a slice of genuine third-world shitholery that somehow ended in Europe. Pretty bad, but not as bad as africa or some shit.

Misc. Eastern Europe (Poland, Romania, Czechoslovakia, the Baltics, Ukraine, etc) is a brighter story:their infrastructure is surprisingly good for such poor countries, and their political situation is at least stable (they just elect morons every year). The business climate is a tossup: they're depleted of good entrepreneurs (all left after wall fell) so competition is easy, but corruption is very high and nepotism/cronyism is common. Labor and living are dirt cheap. Poland and Romania have substantial tech industries with heavy foreign penetration (lol) already. Overall, acceptable choices.

As for Russia, it's mostly similar to above. Haven't heard good things about the business climate though: seems it's corrupt even by eastern european standards, on the level of bulgaria or worse in some sectors. Then there's the sanctions and trade difficulties (potential issue for EU, Commonwealth, or US citizens), the overall economic weakness, and risk of stupid political bullshit (eg GitHub was censored once because someone put up a project that offended someone in some ministry: for comparison this is about as sane and reasonable as blocking NASDAQ because the CEO of one of the listed companies insulted Putin). However, taxes are quite fair (they even had the balls to implement a proportional income tax), cost of living is low, and labor is cheap. Overall, meh. Not the first choice, but not the last.

In the end, I'm not sure there's any clear choice.

>> No.732515

>>732506
>On the other hand, the business climate is probably the best and taxes are usually reasonable
Bullshit. Business climate in the USA and in Russia is comparable, the main difference is that in Russia you just pay a bribe instead of passing through complicated bureaucratic procedures.
http://www.forbes.com/best-countries-for-business/
>India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Burma, Bangladesh, etc are out (at least for living and working there personally) because honestly, they're shitholes.
Not fully, but yep, if you compare Mumbai or Dhaka to Moscow, Russian capital is fucking first world. But Goa seems pretty good for me.

>> No.732524
File: 8 KB, 336x280, 20121211-corruption.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Also, if you don't have second-world mentality, you'd better not move to Russia. If paying a bribe to police officer or having sex with 14 yo girl seems wrong to you, you wouldn't understand Russia.

>> No.732529

>>732192
>having an apartment in the capital city is considered to be rich people's privilege.

HAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA. 3rd world country, i would rather live in most part of africa

>> No.732531

>>732529
>everyone in America can buy a condo in NYC
Oh boy, here we go

>> No.732540

>>732531
The question is not whether everyone can afford a condo, but if it is considered a rich people privilege. learn3read

>> No.732543

>>732540
http://www.trulia.com/for_sale/New_York,NY

If you have half a million dollars in America, isn't that considered to be rich there?

>> No.732544

>>732540
P.S. actually if you live in a small country with 3,5m citizens being able to live in the capital or have and apt there is easy as fuck. But Russia has 140m inhabitants, remember that. So, to live in Moscow you should be better than 10 other Russians who can't afford that.

Not like Estonia, for example, where half of the population lives in Tallinn.

>> No.732545

>>732543
In America, there are multiple salary classes. Class mobility averages one class per generation. The data below shows the technicals for congressional district MD-6. People who make >$200,000 per annum may be well-off, but in reality, they are only upper middle class. The real rich are those who make 750k+ a year. Remember: in this country, the top 1% of the population owns 50% of the wealth.

Income and Benefits
(In 2013 inflation-adjusted dollars) Estimate
Total households 269,193
Less than $10,000 14,284
$10,000 to $14,999 8,538
$15,000 to 24,999 18,930
$25,000 to $34,999 20,355
$35,000 to $49,999 28,036
$50,000 to $74,999 46,302
$75,000 to $99,999 34,992
$100,000 to $149,999 47,327
$150,000 to $199,999 23,211
$200,000 or more 27,218
Median household income (dollars) $73,832
Mean household income (dollars) $101,100
- See more at: http://www.census.gov/mycd/application/embed.html?st=24&cd=06#sthash.YmwXLePZ.dpuf

>> No.732546

>>732545
I don't want to analize your worthless statistics, average American earns around $30k a year. Or maybe even $50k. Not counting NEETS, niggers, basement dwellers, homeless people, food stamp consumers, etc.

>> No.732547
File: 28 KB, 700x454, peedo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

russian real estate isn't worth the time researching, you are more likely to find opportunities elsewhere

>>732524
also, pic related

you've apparently been posting on this thread for 5 hours, I think it is time to call it quits and maybe think about where your life is headed

>> No.732548

>>732547
>russian real estate isn't worth the time researching, you are more likely to find opportunities elsewhere
That's false, now flats that used to cost $120k cost $80k, and in several years they'll be $120k again.

>> No.732552

>>732548
Wait... Are you the same Russian who has been posting "how to get rich" threads for months here? Or is that a group of them from Russian 4chan or something.

>> No.732555

>>732552
I have posted such thread several times, but you're talking about another guys. Russian 4chan (2ch.hk) organized a raid here, so more than 50 of such threads were created in one day.

>> No.732556

>>732414
Kek!! You're defending Russia being second world, how thick are you? He was implying Russia was first world with a very backwards mentality.

>Mfw churka thinks everyone thinks Russia is 3rd world
>Mfw he proved it actually is

You missed the point m8 and you missed it because you truly don't get how culturally backwards Russia is.

>> No.732561

>>732556
Russia is not first world, that's obvious.

>> No.732568
File: 1.40 MB, 2815x2115, luxfon.com_8430.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Actually I have dream. It's an apartment in Moscow, which costs around $80k-$100k. But not only to buy it, but earn money for it, no matter how, but do it myself. It would be something I'd be proud of. If my parents buy me and apt (which they already have done, but it's still their property), that doesn't count. If I buy a lottery ticket and win, that doesn't count. I have to do it myself. The ideal option is to buy two apartments, live in one and rent another. So I'd have lots of free time and money to start improving myself and live a life I'd love, not going to uni to get "pocket" money from parents.

I'd find a gf. A normal one. For a good relationship. It could sound strange, but I didn't have a girlfriend in my entire lifetime for more than 2 months. Who wants a relationship with a drug addict degenerate, even if he's definetly not poor? That's why I fuck random whores, I date many girls of different ages, some of them even fall in love with me, but I don't care. I don't pay for sex, so fugging with the dirtiest whore who had hundreds of partners in her lifetime seems sort of purest form of physical love to me.

But all that should come to an end, I want financial freedom with passive income. I'd stop using drugs other than weed, clubbing, changing partners, etc. I'd find a qt gf. Play vidya with her, take turns reading books aloud, walk the streets of this beautiful city, smoke weed together, maybe even go to Europe or Goa for holiday. That's how I imagine my ideal life. Which is impossible without financial independence. I wish someday I could wake up in the morning in my own flat with my soulmate lying next to me :3

>> No.732569

>>732515
by business climate i also mean the ease of navigating it, and it feels like all the hurdles in the US are at least well-known and i could easily get all the info i need with google

russia, on the other hand, feels like it'd be more of a minefield for a foreigner, lots of ways for someone who doesn't know the language/culture/expectations/etc to get screwed

also that forbes list is worrying, it puts russia below most of africa and even kazakhstan
not sure how good/bad russia really is but i really doubt it can be worse than rwanda

>>732556
this is why the term "2nd world" exists

>> No.732573

>>732561
Not really. Pre Ukraine crisis Russia was emerging first world and was many places where it was richest. In reality that's a bunch of bullshit because it's only based on GDP and the difference between rich and poor is so big. But that is exactly what we say about the US. So no it's not obvious at all

>> No.732580

>>732513
>Czechoslovakia
>putting Czech Republic and Poland in the same basket with Ukraine, Romania and Baltics

Take a look at GDP per capita of CR and then compare it to Ukraine or Romania.
I am Czech so I might be a little biased, but in my opinion Czech Republic and Poland have the best ratio of quality/cost of labor. We have experts and specialists who are on the same level with German experts, but will take 1/3 or 1/2 of German salary.
Infrastructure is well developed, especially telecom. The disadvantage is that running a business here is quite a hassle because of shitty bureaucracy.

>> No.732582

How much money do I need to import Russian village wife?

>> No.732600

>>732580
Hah yeah czechoslovakia hasn't been a country for a long-ass time now, sorry
It does look like the czech republic is doing well, much better living standards than most of the ex-gommie states
Internet's good and the laws are nice and liberal, but i haven't heard of much of a software industry from CR (other than porno), or a tech industry in general

Still sounds like a good option, better than ukraine in any case eh

>> No.732610
File: 16 KB, 220x274, Roizman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732380
In 1999, Roizman cofounded the project City Without Drugs program. He operates a drug rehab center in Yekaterinburg, and has been accused by the city's officials of kidnapping drug-addicts[1] and imprisoning patients and using violence as part of therapy,[4][5] and was accused during the Yekaterinenburg 2013 mayoral race of entertaining strong ties with local mafia bosses,[6] including members of the Uralmash gang.[7] In September 9, 2013 he was elected as Mayor of Yekaterinburg.

seems like a cool guy

>> No.732612

>>732600
Look up RSJ Algorithmic Trading, the biggest HFT with derivatives.
Other than that there are mainly branches of international corporations like Microsoft, Google, Oracle etc. And a lot of mid sized contractor companies. Software is booming here. Senior devs can make up to $50k/year. That goes a long way even in Prague.

>> No.732614

>>732610
Badass af

>> No.732622

>>732225
I highly doubt the women are more beautiful in Moscow than Montreal, Montreal is the whitest, most racist, most, elitist, most drug-filled, 10/10 24/7 party-fuck infested place in the world.

>> No.732625

>>732622
Would they want my thick cock even if I don't speak French?

>> No.732642

>>732610
Why would the mafia want less drug addicts?

>> No.732650

>>732192
Russia is a scary place to do /biz/

>> No.732746

>>732324
In Soviet Russia, HIV kills you

>> No.732749

>>732358
>the world is laughing at you... at least outside western Europe
>implying the world outside North America and Western Europe matters at all

>> No.732751

>>732359
>I can't wait to see America officially collapse.
On the conservative internet, everybody is a fortune teller

>> No.732754

>>732400
Blyat, it is still fucking Russia

>> No.732757

>>732192
>In Russia having an apartment in the capital city is considered to be rich people's privilege
No...

>> No.732777

>>732503
Good goy, hate on your fellow man so you won't concentrate efforts on the jews!

>> No.732897

>>732307
>>732341

I'm confused.
When OP is saying 100k, he means dollars right?
Not Rubles?

You are surely not saying you think $100k per month is the average wage?

Or that an apartment in Russia costs $2k?

Also, 90% of Russia always looks cold, bleak, depressing, and, well, Russian.

When I see photos of Moscow, it looks worse than Pyongyang or some other shitty North Korean city

-repetitive concrete buildings of roughly similar height and drab grey colour.

It looks like some shitpoor northern British ghetto in the 60's. I live in London and I thought London looked bleak.

Do you even architect?

>> No.732900

>>732897
>It looks like some shitpoor northern British ghetto in the 60's
This + it is fucking cold.
Putinbots really are pushing it when they claim that Russia is a decent place to live for expats.
>What do when currency rapidly falls 40%
>What do when some arbitrary new rule decides foreigners are to be taxed 50% on their property value.
Face it bots. The rule of law (property and others) are where US law was 100 years ago. Russia is like a nightmare by Upton Sinclair.

>> No.732904

If Russia is so great, why do oligarchs with real money buy property and vacation in Places like London, or the Mediterranean - Cyprus, South of France, etc?

Oh, that's right, because it's a bleak, corrupt, depressing, ugly shithole.

>> No.732984

>>732192
>Why don't you move to Moscow?
Because your country is a shithole.

Also I don't want to die in WWIII, which might be around the corner

>> No.733234

>>732556
Are you aware that Russia, as a direct descendant of the USSR, is second world by definition? First world being the US and allies, second USSR and allies and third errybody else.

>> No.733253

>>732568

I want the same thing you want except minus owning the flat and having a girlfriend and doing airheaded shit

>> No.733294

>>732642
I think they own a lot of real estate

>> No.733446

>>732192
You're not going to be able to afford anything without a good job, like in politics where you can scam the population. Getting to that level is unlikely because no one likes Americans there, never mind each other. Russia is fucking dangerous though too unless you're a Slav with a switchblade

>> No.733532

As an Australian will I be kill if I move to Russia?

>> No.735136

>>732196
you are a homo

>> No.735144

> living somewhere that is cold all the time.

sorry Russia, Canada, Iceland, Greenland, and Alaska. No fuckin way.

>> No.735163

>>732192
Because Russia is a shithole with a super corrupt government

>> No.735165

You're aware Russia is not just Siberia, right?

>> No.735176

>>732492
What the fuck
Do you really believe that if a transgender goes to a remote part of any country they'll get killed ?

Maybe in your shit tier country but not everywhere faggot

>> No.735177

>>732400
>could be a wage slave in some corporation, but not even close to 1%.
Stop saying that. That is propaganda fed to you by your state-owned news services.

Anyone who works hard in America can make something of themsrlves. If they work hard and can't, they're just trying to make something of themselves through the wrong channels.

I grew up with absolutely nothing, but worked my ass off my entire life so that I could apply for scholarships that were offered independently as well as by the school I attended.

I wound up going to a school ranked only top 50, but I was strategic and chose a school with a great business program in New York City.

Now I work as an investment banker making $70k a year (base salary only) and I'm 22.

I never had help from anyone. Unfortunately, in this country there are too many people who think they're entitled to government assistance and, as a result, have no true motivation to better themselves.

Welfare is the worst thing to ever happen to this country. My sisters husband is 47 with 4 kids and he just quit the only job he's had in the past 3 years as a FedEx (mail delivery) driver because he could get almost as much money by claiming government unemployment benefits, so why would he keep working the job he doesn't like?

>> No.735550

>>732217
You'd also be considered very wealthy in Somalia it doesn't mean you should move there

>> No.735574

>>735144
>> living somewhere that is cold all the time.
>>sorry Russia, Canada, Iceland, Greenland, and Alaska. No fuckin way.

>He thinks Canada and Russia are in the arctic circle

LaughingFaggots.jpg

>> No.736296

>>732529
>russia
>third-world country

uhh it's actually the very definition of second-world (aka: any country aligned with the soviet union during the cold war).

>> No.736323

>>732192
have you ever tried getting a russian visa before? what makes you think they will let an outsider own real estate there?

>> No.736332

>>735163
Not more corrupt than other countries, they just can't sugarcoat it like US lobbyists can.

Still I wouldn't attempt to invest there without proper connections.

>> No.736334

>>732548
>in several years they'll be $120k again
there is a chance they will, or they might not perform as expected and annualized returns will barely beat the market average

if you have years of experience in Moscow with real estate and can visit different sites and see things for yourself that's great, but for me this is not the kind of opportunity I am looking for

>> No.736528
File: 35 KB, 256x256, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>736332
>Not more corrupt than other countries
>Still I wouldn't attempt to invest there without proper connections.
Make up your mind anon

>> No.736539

>>736528
I have connections in the countries I invested, be it a politician or just an influental partner they get things done. I'm sorry to break it to you but that's how it works anywhere in the world otherwise you risk getting shafted.

>> No.736543

>>736539
>Russia is just as corrupt as anywhere else
>Needs connections to invest anywhere
Here's news for you anon. In a country that functions under a stable rule of law, you do not need connections to invest. The law makes the playing field equal. That is why you can safely put your money into Denmark or Switzerland without knowing anyone, and why you get shafted in Russia if you do the same thing.
>hurr durr all countries are equally corrupt

>> No.736555

>>732192

Moscow is only nice if you live in the inner circle's low historic apartment buildings which is only for the very, very rich. Anywhere else than that is just depressing.

St. Peterbourg is the only nice russian city I can think of which I'd reccomend to first-worlders looking to immigrate. Kazan is booming nicely and is starting to look a lot better, but is majority tatar and therefore muslim, it's not for everyone.

>> No.736559

IN COMMUNIST RUSSIA THREAD TROLLS YOU

>> No.736613

>>736555
Ekaterinburg looks nice

>> No.737595

>>732192
if moscow is so nice why all the rich russians hang out in vienna?