[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 56 KB, 418x640, hold.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7297967 No.7297967 [Reply] [Original]

You're all fucking pussies. This market is just getting started and you want to throw in the towel because you took a hit.

Well guess what? We all took a hit. Some people sold the top and they're better off for it. Congratulations to them. But you look at where we are today and you want to sell the bottom? You deserve to lose your money. And come the bull run this Dec, you'll be buying my bags during the next dump.

Don't let these kikes scare you out of this market. For once in your life YOU hold the keys to the gate, and THEY have to buy in. And you just want to hand it over, roll them out a red carpet to take your money AGAIN.

You sell now, you don't deserve the returns.

>> No.7298392

This is the crucible my brothers. This crash will be remembered. We will look down on the new-fags who haven't experienced this type of market.

>> No.7298487
File: 2.93 MB, 383x253, tumblr_p3fsifiVzL1t382eqo1_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Was here during gox anon, its ugly to watch six figure paper losses but my hands are fucking iron.

>> No.7298512 [DELETED] 
File: 38 KB, 720x404, holdtheline.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7298555

>>7297967
My portfolio's down 50%. But ya know what? I bought coins I'm confident in with proven teams, and I bought them with the intent to hold for at least 8-12 months. I didn't put in what I couldn't afford to lose, I'm making rent and paying my bills just fine. It's snowing outside, I've got some jazz on and a glass of scotch, currently cooking some chicken, rice, and beans while my cat snoozes on my comforter. I'll probably read a book later and play some more Hearthstone. When I get paid this Friday I'll probably put a couple hundred more dollars from my measly paycheck into cryptos I think are undervalued.

I've never been more at peace, feels good man. Just wish it was warmer so I could smoke a cigar on my balcony.

>> No.7298596

>>7297967
I care more about being right instead of making money. Just trade the god damn market fucking whining assholes.