[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 81 KB, 1024x512, Gold.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7264637 No.7264637 [Reply] [Original]

Everyone knows that crypto-currencies have several advantages:
-- blockchain
-- anonymous easy transactions between individuals
-- convenient electronic based.

But most of you ignore the biggest risks of crypto:
-- total fiat, not backed up by anything
-- wild price swings with the potential for total loss
-- new coins daily, which dilute the value of existing coin.

Well, a handful of companies and governments are in the process of solving that, with gold-based crypto-currencies.

These will be crypto's that are backed up by physical gold.

So far, we have the UK Royal Mint, A company called OneGram, ZenGold, and the Perth Mint starting to form gold-based coins.

With the exception of the UK Mint project (in the UK, where they have raised taxation to all new levels), these coins are the future of crypto.

The bottom line....

1. Gold-based cryptos give you all of the advantages of crypto portability, but without the wild price swings, and with a firm bottom price based on the price of gold.

2. Because these coins are backed by gold, and the full faith and credit of nations, they will operate independent of the current cryptos, therefore YOUR CURRENT CRYPTOS WILL NOT BE CONVERTIBLE.

3. Pat yourself on the back for being ahead of the curve getting into cryptos early, but understand that as the market matures, so does the coin.

4. Understand that every coin currently in existence will be VALUELESS once coins backed by precious metals hit the market. Again... all cryptos currently on the market will see their prices go to ZERO.

OK, you've been warned. Listen to me, tell me I'm full of shit, your choice. But you have been warned.

>> No.7264847
File: 99 KB, 798x798, smilelaugh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>he thinks we don't want wild price swings

>> No.7264896

>>7264847

Sure, a speculator wants wild price swings so they can clean up.

But it's a throat-cutting contest where the winner is the last to die.