[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 22 KB, 200x200, 35DF160D-3A67-4B80-AE84-7DEA2FF5FCF0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7241522 No.7241522 [Reply] [Original]

Burger friendly ICO, if you haven't contributed atleast 1 eth then you're straight up retarded. Easy 100x. Fuck Kucoin, fuck Coss and fuck any other exchange

Fiat to alts exchange made by team who own Forex platform FXpigs, they are experienced with this shit

Those who bought in at 0.03c are required to hold their tokens for over a year so you don't get dumped on, the price is 0.11c atm but you get your tokens straight away

Buy now, 2.5% bonus (ref link) http://coin-metro.info/ The flash sale password is BUYDIPS

They will have an amazing referral system too, better than kuckcoin AND you will know about this exchange early so you can refer people very easily considering nobody would have signed up or heard of the exchange yet

Their website is good shit, you know this exchange is going to be normie friendly which means fuckload more money, a percentage of all trading fees (even if you don't hold COIN) goes straight to buying and burning COIN so the 300mil tokens start to get eaten up straight away

>> No.7241643

Do... do i buy in this market?

>> No.7241681

I had some more detail than this guy, if you wanted to be sure:

So you have probably seen a ton of Coin Metro stuff by now, which is because they are giving good bonuses, but also because it is a good and solid coin.

If you will allow me to share with you some things you will want to know:
-They will be doing a coin burn for unsold coins. At some point I will stop shilling just to get better value here.
-They will be one of the only exchanges to have multiple fiat pairs. The team comes from a Forex exchange so they have the background to do more than just USD, but also JPY and KRW, which makes the market here much bigger than the US.
-For those of us from the US they are working on getting approvals for investors, and will refund if they aren't allowed to take non-accredited US investors.
-They will actually be paying themselves in their coin, XCM, for salary, so the team has incentive for a strong value of the coin.
-As per their white paper, they will do regular coin burns, like binance. So the supply will always be decreasing.
-The coin will launch in March. If you invest today at the current Eth price, that is protected all the way until the launch of the platform and coin. So even if you think Eth is expected to tank for February this is one way to lock in your gains.

If you invest today, this is your last chance to invest at the $0.11 EUR price before it goes up to $0.12 EUR for the general sale. This is an early shot at the next binance coin.

If you would like to get 2.5% more COIN, then you can use my link here:

https://shortly.cc/Y1Fs

Password: buydips

>> No.7241786

>>7241522
At work wagecucking can’t buy this today even if I wanted to

>> No.7241859

>>7241522
0.03c holder here, you cucks better not fucking dump on me

>> No.7241980

>>7241859

0.03 . and 0.05 buyers need to hold for like 6 months anyway so theres more than enough recovery time if it does (which it fuckin wont)

>> No.7242214

Don’t wanna lock away eth in this market

>> No.7242228

>>7241681
How's the FUD around the regulation claims? Serious question because I've wanted to invest back when it was cheaper.

>> No.7242319 [DELETED] 
File: 34 KB, 600x280, lotterycom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

a pool group i'm in is running the lottery ico right now

eth is pegged to $1000, its like free money and 50% discount

its on discord. here is the ref for the link jqUJgPf

>> No.7242559

>>7241522
4 eth in. Can’t wait for the gain train

>> No.7243183
File: 23 KB, 640x438, 1513974579474.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I did throw 1 eth at it.

Only got 5.9k but I am certain this will go somewhere.

Pre ICO guys can't dump their coins because it's locked for 6 months though.

>> No.7243383
File: 77 KB, 604x499, 02F0E989-320C-4AC5-9810-744CBD47EF3D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I rarely post here but their exchange platform looks really promising IMHO. Built on NodeJS/React by a solid team based in Europe (no pajeets). Low MC, easy 25x when they do the token sale in March. Check my notes below for proof...

Use this link for your 2.5% bonus coins: http://cryptobonus.club/go/coinmetro-bonus - Password is BUYDIPS

===== MY NOTES =====

>experienced team that already runs a highly-rated forex exchange since 2012 (fxpig)
>big focus on legal compliance and following all regulation which will be important as more regulations are coming, most other exchanges are unprepared
>exchange beta launches as soon as in march
>fiat support
>XCM token is used to pay transaction fees kind of like binance but it's mandatory and if you dont buy it manually it buys it automatically for you, part of the token gets burned with every buy/sell
>plethora of order types: markets, limits, stops, limit stop, one cancels other, fill or kill, immediate or cancel, good till cancelled
>leverage trading
>debit cards (confirmed and separate provider from the one that just got cucked)
>in-house developed ICO platform (they use it themselves for their own ICO even)
>payment service provider
>tokenized asset management (invest in pro investors, or become one for comission)
>exchange traded crypto funds (this will stop ICO coins from crashing on day 1)
>flash sale today only, for a lower price than the ICO in a month

CEO interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0 [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

Use this link for your 2.5% bonus coins: http://cryptobonus.club/go/coinmetro-bonus - Password is BUYDIPS

>> No.7243951

The pajeetery around this coin is unreal

>> No.7244131

>>7243951
care to elaborate fudding pajeet?

>> No.7244220

>>7244131
there is a referrer program, but on the other hand unsold coins will be burned. this means you will see a shill-overdose, and massive FUD as well during the ICO.
the project itself is rock solid btw.

buy here for 2.5%: http://coinmetro.trade/ PW: buydips

>> No.7244249

>>7243951
>too poor to buy in so fuds by calling it pajeet
hmmm I wonder where you're from
if only we had flags
hmmm

>> No.7244261
File: 15 KB, 300x231, sounds like a great investment.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7241522
Thanks you so much for pointing this one out to me! I'll be investing immediately.

>> No.7244419

>>7244131
>>7244249

KEK, so quick to defend yourselves, reeks of poo in here

reminder if you buy into this shitcoin you deserve to lose your money

>> No.7244588

>>7244419
we all know that unsold coins will be burned. but nobody wants to buy new stuff in this bear market, spare your FUD for the main sale.