[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2 KB, 112x112, download (7).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7215657 No.7215657 [Reply] [Original]

where do you fags short btc?

>> No.7215675

Bitfinex

>> No.7215685

>>7215657
Bitmexican

>> No.7215726

Finex of course

>> No.7215811
File: 7 KB, 237x212, images.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7215675
>>7215726
thanks guys gonna short btc at 10.5 wbu?

>> No.7216400

In situations like this your can make more money when BTC crashing than you can chasing moon missions if you know what you're doing, just by trading BTC, no need to touch altcoins.
Why the heck are you missing out on these gains anon? BitMEX (the "mex" stands for Mercatile Exchange) is the only exchange in the world that offers 100X leverage (but it's not because you can that you must, go small and work your way up).
Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have longed (placed a buy order) for BTC at $10000. Let's also say you only have .01 BTC to trade with, or $100 worth. With .01 BTC you can buy 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes up, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $12000, if you close your position you then get that $2000 in profit paid to you in BTC. I started with .03 BTC and in a week I've turned that into .35 BTC using basic TA. I always thought TA was just a meme but it actually works. I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. I started out losing but haven't lost since. You can avoid that by using their testnet exchange to train with testnet (free) BTC.
You want a moon mission? BitMEX is your moon mission.
Euros and others can sign up freely but US users are banned (just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code, using a reference code gives you a %10 discount in fees. This may not sound like much but it's saved me hundred of dollars in the past weeks: https://www.bitmex.com/register/toYHiE

- Interface is amazing with professional grade advanced order types
- Liquidity it offers is completely unmatched, it's the biggest exchange volume wise: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
- BTC deposits take less than 10 minutes: just 1 confirmation from the network needed
- Never down, doesn't matter the load, no shady flash crashes caused by website beeing down like Poloniex does

>> No.7216982

>>7216400
That site's CEO is a total Chad, I think he made it to bully NEETs financially I don't trust him.

>> No.7217066

>>7216400
But since you get paid in BTC and not dollars doesn't that mean that the best you can hope for with shorting, at least without leverage, is keeping the dollar value of your investment? Just tether up for that.