[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 840 KB, 1080x1055, 2QhsPgq.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7214418 No.7214418 [Reply] [Original]

recite it with me, /biz/
>This is my coin. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
>My coin is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
>Without me, my coin is useless. Without my coin, I am useless. I must HODL my coin true. I must sell higher than my enemy who is trying to FUD me. I must buy low before he finishes accumulating. I will...
>My coin and I have love knowing that what counts in the market is not the weak hands selling, the noise of the shills, nor the FUD they make. We know that it is the gains that count. We will gain…
>My coin is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its marketcap, its volume, its all time highs and its all time lows.
>I will keep my coin off exchanges and my private key safe, even as I am sane and balanced. We will become part of each other. We will…
>Before Satoshi, I swear this creed. My coin and I are the defenders of my family. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
>So be it, until victory belongs to NEETS and there is no fiat, but crypto!

>> No.7214508

>>7214418
Get help

>> No.7214571

>>7214418
>ALLAH ACKBAR