[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 47 KB, 640x631, 4784308b92baf4f9e36496024274a113.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7207083 No.7207083 [Reply] [Original]

So many of you were rejoicing when BTC reached its ATH and sure, some greedy people got in and put in a lot of money and are possibly gone into debt to do that.

Now its around 50% down and those people must be shitting bricks. And what do you guys do? Get busy making fun of them and making us look like a bunch of assholes rather than a helpful gateway to this developing market.

Right now, most people think we're just a bunch of kids that use cryptos to buy drugs. So with sentiments like this showing up, we look like immature dumbasses. We are setting the wrong example when other people browse through and what they see is that we're busy making fun of people losing money

I started participating when the Sub was a lot smaller and didn't see much of this before. So chances are it's a lot of you that are new here that are resorting to this behavior. So stop behaving like it's your baby and other newcomers are just suckers. Congratulate them on the investment and help them ride the tide. We're still in the early stages.

I'm kindly asking to knock it off. Whether you like it or not, we're being watched and judged for shit like this.

EDIT: To those of you trying to educate me that this is normal shit in Crypto, yes I know that and I'm not freaking out here. What I'm saying is that for people who just got in the game and haven't seen this volatility before, it's gonna be hell. It's a big drop at 50%. Those kinds of numbers during 2008 made people kill themselves. I'm not trying to be the thought police here, I believe in freedom of speech...I'm just asking to be more considerate in what's posted on here, use your right wisely. You never know if someone who's lost big reads this and you bring him/her down even more.

>> No.7207138

>>7207083
t. loser who bought at 20k

>> No.7207139

>plebbit

I hope crypto goes to 0 just so you faggots go away

>> No.7207192
File: 245 KB, 1000x1000, 1517327263684.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7207083
Thanks man we're all in this together. Don't listen to the FUD r/biz!
#paywithcrypto #BTC #ETH #XRB #SOY