[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.47 MB, 1688x2000, 1511198882389.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7206425 No.7206425 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone else enjoying this dip? I don't know what it is about this chaos, but I'm enjoying it. Don't get me wrong, I love the rises and races to new heights, but there's something about this collapse that just feels right.

Maybe it's the fact that this collapse has brought so many to absolute despair. People were taking out loans to buy BTC at its peak. Normies were flooding in for the hope of becoming overnight millionaires. BTC was being referenced in popular media.

And, after all of that, BTC is showing normies its true nature after luring them in with a promise of riches. A classic bait and switch.

I think the reason I like this collapse is that the only people who are going to survive it are the dedicated /biz/raelies here. The only people who are going to have any interest in crypto from here on out are going to be the same people who were in it from the very beginning i.e. the people who are most deserving of crypto-riches.

The weak will be purged. Heroes are being forged as we shitpost. The old that is strong does not wither. And a new elite will arrive on the scene. We are witnessing the true test, here and now.

Do you have what it takes to survive it?

>> No.7206466

jesus fucking christ anon crawl out of your god damn basement once in a while

>> No.7206538

>>7206466
Kek <--
Kek
Kek

>> No.7206555
File: 134 KB, 605x795, 1494067887713.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I feel nothing. I lost like 50% of my investment, but the gains came too quickly to be true since I didn't cash out. I'm not even slightly concerned since I plan on holding for 3+ years still because of some ICO monthly airdrops and other promising projects coming up this summer (EOS mainnet for example). I like the cleansing too since weak hands get their money taken away. It's always been like this, people who are stupid are bound to lose money and smart people just make rational decision amidst chaos and thrive later when things settle down. This bear market could last 6 months to a year or who the fuck ever knows. I don't really care though because I never invested anything I wasn't prepared to lose, it's the first and most important rule of investing.

Just hold your shit and I hope for the sake of your mental health /biz/ bros that you are in good projects you truly believe in, not some random ERC20 tokens which have no products and are full of chinks/pajeets. You gotta know what you invest in.

>mfw gonna go get a massage soon and then proceed to a fine restaurant to eat well prepared food

You gotta enjoy life outside this bubble too bros, don't get too attached to your bazingacoins or you will waste your best years.

>> No.7206559
File: 73 KB, 460x467, IMG_2958.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've been in it for so long I don't even think about it.

Buy Chainlink and forget.

>> No.7206576

Chaos brings opportunity, and this is a great opportunity to buy.

>> No.7206583

t. sociopath with no empathy

>> No.7206585

If it goes on for more than 2 weeks i might be dead

>> No.7206612

>>7206466
Don’t listen to this salty faggot who probably bought XRP at 3.2 OP. I think you’re right, and I embrace this opportunity to rejoice over the subhumans that tought they where gonna be rich over night, but now has pummeled their families into financial despair. Kids college fund - gone. Telsa Model X - not in this life you beta cuck. Yes. I truly enjoy this.

>> No.7206618

>lost 65% in 4 days
>today was the first time I’ve genuinely smiled in months

I hope it all goes to zero

>> No.7206809

Im with you OP
Im hoping to crash even more to be honest, im sorry for all the people that bought at ATH or near and are freaking out, i truly am, but next time follow rule number 1 idiots