[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 15 KB, 180x180, 5C37B54B-EFFA-4096-B89A-B1C0435350D9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7154709 No.7154709 [Reply] [Original]

So with the drama that happened yesterday on Bitgrail and even more so with withdrawals having just been reopened on this exchange, it appears obvious AF to me that this whole thing was a planned strategy orchestrated by Francesco. The timing could not be more obvious than this.

With his menacing tweets and by locking XRB withdrawals (but strangely no other currency), he tanked the value in order to accumulate as much XRB as possible knowing the rebrand was coming today and that he could do fast easy profits on the backs of everyone that had trusted his exchange.

Yesterday wasn’t just regular maintenance for withdrawals, neither was it a move to comply with local laws. XRBs were voluntarily kept hostage as people could still trade and withdraw every other currency on the exchange.
He tried to make this look legit by saying there would be a two weeks window for people who got verified and whatnot, but with hindsight everything looks so obvious now.

I read somewhere that supposedly he didn’t know about the rebrand but I have a real hard time believing that considering the whole thing was leaked a month ago and that the launch date for rai exchange (nanex) was also known for a while now.

This guy deserves to be thrown in jail

>> No.7154988
File: 363 KB, 805x808, 1511928678846.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7154709
>yfw Colin is the Francesco bomber and was responsible for the BitGrail incident
>BitGrail shit happened just before rebranding

>> No.7155160
File: 17 KB, 384x384, images-9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7154709
>Have XRB on bitgrail
>Panic sell to BTC
>Decide it will blow over and buy XRB again
>XRB/BTC value had dropped a lot
>Got extra XRB

Thanks pizza nigger