[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 119 KB, 850x478, state-union.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7151450 No.7151450 [Reply] [Original]

clapclapclapcalpcalpclapcalpcalpcalcpalcapl

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Mr. Buterin, Mr. Nakamoto but probably Mr. CIA, Members of the Wall Street, Bots, Pajeets, and my fellow Bagholders.

In the past year, we have seen incredible gains in this community. A year ago I came to this majestic image board, to address the concerns of basement dweller NEETS who would even struggle to get laid at Rape Convention.

You had dreams. Dreams that your internet monopoly money that had a market penetration even lower than the Linden Dollar would one day turn you into a white Jay-Z. And that dream of a three way in an aqua blue lambo seemed to be fading. But a new tide of optimism came sweeping across the Cryptosphere. Americans had elected a man who unironically refers to the internet as “cyber” as president and he hated the system so much that it was safer to put your life savings in Dogecoin than the US Dollar. The crash of 2012 was far behind us. For the citizens of Cryptopia, they knew now was the time to make crypto great again.

clapcalpcalpcalcpalcpalcpacpalcpacpalpclapcalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcplcpalclap

>> No.7151467
File: 125 KB, 800x533, 2011_State_of_the_Union.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Over the past year we have made incredible progress and achieved extraordinary success. We have endured the China ban, the BCash flash crash, fake news after fake news, The Bitfinex Hack, Bitconnect, and the Chainlink scam. We even endured that bullshit Coin Market Cap Korean Exchange calibration that was the spark that lead to this entire market collapse YOU MOTHER FUCKERS! But we have pulled through and become stronger then ever. As I speak right now, Ethereum, a crypto run by a dying communist that was never meant to be a currency or over $10 dollars, has a market cap over 100 billion dollars!

clapcalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcapclacapclapcalcpalcpalcpalcap

Each test has tried our soulless bodies and forged new cryptocurrency an heroes. We saw our Digi Marines face absolute suffering as they donated their money to the more fortunate. We saw strangers saving normies from the red candle bullets of Litecoin. To everyone recovering in Tron, DeepBrainChain, CanyaCoin, every coin on KuCoin really, we are with you, we love you, and we will (crosses fingers behind back) pull through together!

clapcalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalpaclapclapclapcalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalpaclapclapclapcalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalpaclapclapclapcalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalpaclapclapclapcalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalpaclapclapclapcalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalpaclapclapclapcalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalpaclapclapclapcalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalcpalpaclapclap

>> No.7151501
File: 152 KB, 980x552, 140129011030-21-obama-state-of-the-union-restricted-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In the aftermath of the January crash, we came together, not as owners of Bitcoin and Ethereum, but as representatives of the people. It is not enough to come together in times of tragedy, it is time to set aside our differences and put all our money into safe projects like Request Network and SiaCoin. Wait five minutes after the speech so I can run to the library to log into Binance. But we’re doing this in five minutes. Pls sirs. many thanks sirs.

Since the start of 2017 to the end of 2017, we have seen incredible gains across the board. Bitcoin rose 1,318%, BinanceCoin 8,061%, Steller 14,441%, and Ripple for a whopping 36,018%. If you just put $100 into Bitcoin, it would be worth $131,800. Ripple, $3.5 million. I can safely say that I didn’t invest because why would I throw $100 into an experimental cutting edge technology when I let my tinder date leech off me for a night! I have already spent thousands on a therapist to help me erase these memories. But we’re going to come together and put our money into Req and Sia after this and we’ll pull through!

clap

One moment, I have to use my golden toilet some libtard gave me. Someone else please stand in and continue while I drop my heavy mushy Upfiring bags.

>> No.7151779
File: 64 KB, 1280x928, 1517080313499.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7151450
>blackmails you

>> No.7151825
File: 171 KB, 1400x954, oldboy-shot-15.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7151450
Yes, bump

>> No.7152322
File: 1.17 MB, 3100x2028, rbglilsleepy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Since the start of 2017, we are proud to say that we have enacted massive new deregulations. As such we have seen our overall market cap grow from $18 billion to over $813 billion by January 7th! However the market then collapsed 50% in the span of of 10 days which caused many people to kill themselves. The rest will kill themselves when they realize our tax laws designed for 19th century farmers will then take the rest of their money. But these deaths mean discounts for regular global citizens who are half-heartedly investing and will thus learn from your mistakes and become filthy rich while you suffer in Guantanamo Bay.

clapcalpcalcpaclapcalcpalcpalcpalcpalpalvpalapcalcpalcapclapcalp

>> No.7152402

samefag tumblr shit

>> No.7152583
File: 120 KB, 1280x827, cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In November, we called for the Bitcoin fork but due to Deep Staters in the Bitcoin dev, the fork was called off and Bitcoin crashed. Roger Ver, sworn nemesis of Cryptopia sought to destroy Bitcoin and threatened the lives of the millions of morons who owned it. But we prevailed, and fought back. And again in early December, Roger Ver and his totalitarian regime sought to destroy Bitcoin. And again we prevailed against the manlet. As such, I am now calling for a FULL AND COMPLETE BAGDROP of BitCoin Cash and for their brainwashed hodlers to be free. BITCOIN CASH WILL MEET FIRE AND FURY and all who supports this coin will be promptly genocided.

CLAPCLAPCALPCLAPCLWPALCPSLFPLCPALPALVPALApCLAPCLAPCALPCLAPCLWPALCPSLFPLCPALPALVPALApCLAPCLAPCALPCLAPCLWPALCPSLFPLCPALPALVPALApCLAPCLAPCALPCLAPCLWPALCPSLFPLCPALPALVPALAp

>> No.7152701

>>7151450

Holy shit, this is actually good.

t. fellow ICX bagholder.

>> No.7153201

>>7151450
God, if everyone in that picture dies, we might actually achieve world peace overnight.

>> No.7153608

>>7151450
Absolute madman. This is gold, keep it up if you have more. If this is it, someone SS and make an image out of it, this should be disseminated across the board.

God bless AMERICA

>> No.7154258
File: 397 KB, 1259x1166, Screenshot-2018-2-1 biz - The State of the Crypto Biz idential Address - Business Finance - 4chan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7155024

>>7153201
>he doesn't know that every government on earth is riddled with corruption and driven by megalomaniacs & sociopaths who literally do everything for power