[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 444 KB, 1920x1200, wallpaper-katsushika-hokusai-the-wave.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7125508 No.7125508 [Reply] [Original]

Ignore what's happening right now in the market. Let's think about our future.

What are you going to do with some of the fiat you cash out from crypto once you make it? How are you going to let your money make money for you?

For me I'll be putting some into Vanguard index funds...but I'm worried there will be a stock market crash/housing market crash again.

Where does safe money go in crashes? Does it just 'tether' up and reconvert to fiat?

>> No.7125599

I want to help my dad retire. Hopefully I can have a few 100k by 2019.

>> No.7125611

>What are you going to do with some of the fiat you cash out from crypto once you make it?

im not cashing out u dumb nigger

>> No.7125643

>>7125508
safe money in crashes goes to treasury bonds

>> No.7125817

>>7125599

Noble man. If I make good money I want to help my Dad get over his personal issues

>> No.7125848

>>7125643

thanks bro, but this article says bonds wont protect me?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stock-investors-couldnt-use-treasuries-for-safety-in-the-event-of-a-crash-2016-01-14

>> No.7125873

buy art

>> No.7126187

>>7125508
It will pay for my kids top 10 college tuition.
I already cashed out enough for kid #1, 1 kid to go.

After that I'll just buy land, tons of land.

>> No.7126371

Buy a house and land to Family before dying

>> No.7126753

I am buying land in the wilderness and building a big cabin with a perv out room.

it's going to be fully waterproof with slightly slanted floors so you can just hose it down and be done with it really easy. it's going to be an additional secret room inside a secret closet, as nobody will expect two secret rooms. it's going to have a big fucking 80 inch 8k tv that autoplays a hard drive full of everything i've ever saved. i'm going to call up bad dragon and tell them to give me every item they cary in both medium and large, and 25 bottles of cum lube. then im going on a sex toy binge and buying all the shit i have wanted over the years.

>tfw no sex toy collection
>tfw nowhere that i can just do my thing without worrying about being bothered.
>tfw nowhere i can just leave a mess and get to it when i'm not tired and stinky and sore in the ass, dripping cum out my loose hole.

is baddragonbro here?

i'm also going to pay prostitutes to get in my automatic tesla only to have the tesla just drive into a lake and sink.

>> No.7126756

Quit my day job and make vidya. Maybe work part-time in the bakery my future wife wants to open, while wearing cute clothes.

I'll very likely put a lot of money into a Vanguard index fund like you plan to, but I'll still probably play the crypto game as long as it's a thing. I may also have to look at buying an apartment complex, if I can minimize the amount of work I have to do on that.