[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 525x525, 46848549-5ACA-478B-B881-F0BC2C520F11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7119470 No.7119470 [Reply] [Original]

People are so fucking stupid I don't get it but at least it makes it easier to get rich. Mobius is THE train to be on and it's so fucking cheap.

All these morons getting sucked into buying scams every time they pump. You can rest assured that Aeternity and Chainlink will not be around five years from now. Just don't even worry. Fomo'ing will only waste your money.

Mobius is the real deal. No one is shilling it to you because it wasn't pre-mined so there there aren't special interests creating the kind of hype that sucks in lots of morons to shill their $100 bags.

Buy some Bitcoin, it's the original and still going strong and in the lead. There are still massive gains to be made if it maintains it's dominance. But if you still feel like you missed the train that will deliver untold gains, Mobius is it.

When people talk about Chainlink they sometimes call it Ethereum 2.0. these people are being retarded since Chainlink style smart contract oracles can be built as a second layer on Bitcoin and every other coin with Mobius. The Chainlink technology will not be useful never and the current token will be worthless, there is no reason to buy it besides throwing your money away, validating some /biz/tards, and enriching an fatty Sergey.

In fact Mobius is truly Ethereum 2.0. Mobius takes the ideals of Bitcoin, a permissionless electronic money and brings that ideal to reality. Bitcoin proved the concept of a PoW blockchain but without fungibility it cannot be money. Mobius team also has the years of Bitcoin experience to draw on for improvements.

>> No.7119558

>>7119470
obligatory kys

>> No.7119580

The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. A junkie whore woke me by sucking my cock.
I gave 1000 MOBI to her as a tip. She didn't care how worthless it was, she was high on fetanyl. I walked to the sink and started bathing. I almost vomited after seeing my balance.

I left my studio apartment and got on my rusted mountain bike (stolen from a kid down the street) and another junkie was waiting for me. She was outside all night, because she was homeless. She hopped on my handlebars while I squeezed her boney ass and steered my bike with my other hand. In a whim,
I arrived at my wagecuck job. I threw the bitch off me, and she fell on the sidewalk where she would sit until I got back.
When I got off the bike, I fell. The sidewalk ripped my already tattered khaki cargo shorts, and six women lined up. They laughed at me,
which didn't last too long. Each woman gagged when my body odor hit their nose, and went into an eternal state of disgust after seeing my wallet. I transferred 500 MOBI to each of the women so that they would stop laughing at me, but it intensified.

After pouring the fries into the frier, I made 10 burgers. I started crying to myself, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with my tradingbros. We cried together.
My bike was getting stolen, so I ran outside. The kid punched me in the face and left with my bike.
I stood there for 15 minutes contemplating where I went wrong and realized I should have listened to those Chads who bought LINK. I then walked in front of the bus and ended my suffering.

>> No.7120248

>>7119580
delete pls

>> No.7120308
File: 685 KB, 1920x1038, 1515342008031.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alright, based on the incoherent garbage reverse-shilling mobius he posted I'm assuming OP is a linkie.

This thread is now a LINK bunker during this shitstorm. How we holding up bros? I'm so happy with this crash.

1. Linkie is dropping less than most coins, we've shaken out most of the weak hands.

2. Tether finally happening, will make it safer to invest when the chaos is over

3. Everything still on track for LINK, upcoming conferences etc, and some interesting possible news with week with the Chainlink investing fund shit.

4. Mobius shilling is in full swing here and on plebbit, I'm fucking proud of the work we are doing.

How much have you guys picked up on the dip? Where do you think the bottom is for LINK, and the market in general?

>> No.7120355

>>7119580
>I gave her 1000 MOBI as a tip
So MOBI will be worth what, $0.05?
At least cook that pasta correctly.

>> No.7120420

>>7119470

Don't you ever talk about my stinky links like that again, you god dam hear me. i will end you. mark my words stinky links will prevail.

>> No.7120484
File: 38 KB, 650x705, 1517324732251.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7120308
>we've shaken out most of the weak hands.
>upcoming conferences
>possible news
I've heard that before

>> No.7120516

>>7120484

Yep, we shook you out. Or are you still holding?

>> No.7120533

>>7120308
>1. Linkie is dropping less than most coins, we've shaken out most of the weak hands.
It's true. I've noticed that even though we hardly ever 'moon', we very hardly break the 5800 Satoshi floor, generally hovering around 6400-6700. I used todays' crash to expand my LINK collection, and I'm getting my paycheck for more LINK soon, which is nice.

>4. Mobius shilling is in full swing here and on plebbit, I'm fucking proud of the work we are doing.
Explain. So Mobius shills are actually LINKies?

>Where do you think the bottom is for LINK, and the market in general?
The bottom could be $0 for all I care, I'm waiting for mainnet and I'm done daytrading. The current price is almost entirely speculative at this point, so it's a matter of getting a good value for the most link you could get.

As for BTC... that's a dilemma I'm having. I'm about to get buy more BTC using fiat, but I'm unsure whether to put a huge amount (relatively huge to my small folio, actually) and diversify or just enough to double my LINK and continue holding. I'm not sure how deep we're going now, as this is the second time BTC tests its lowest ($9600) limit. What would you do?

>> No.7120756

>>7120533

Yeah Mobius shills are largely linkies. I don't mean to give the game away but we need one non-larping thread a day. That coin is a piece of shit, and we're trying to get biz/reddit to sell their link and get mobius.

>BTC
I've gotten rid of all my BTC. Eth is my 'reserve currency' now. I don't have a crystal ball, but my reasoning is:

1. The price run before was driven by speculation, and the only way to speculate was by holding BTC. But now that futures exist, wall street can buy, short and manipulate BTC without even holding any. So, that catalyst, speculation, is fucking gone forever. All that's left is use cases. And there... *shrug*, we can use it as a currency, or a store of value, but it absolutely sucks at both those things right now. Too slow and expensive to transact with, too volatile to really be a safe asset like gold. And finally,
2. It's already the #1 in market cap. It takes BILLIONS of dollars to move it up a few %, that's so much fucking inertia. Much better to find small-cap coins you believe in (i.e. LINK), because the upside is so much higher.

>> No.7120952
File: 846 KB, 1350x940, mobi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7120756
>Yeah Mobius shills are largely linkies
The state of linkies

>> No.7120976

>>7119470
I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he just up and left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way and it got replaced by hunger for Big Macs. The Bitcoin superconference will likely be a total shitshow. I've no doubt the price will dump within minutes of Sergey staggering off stage after another boring regurgitated speech where he doesn't even mention Chainlink. I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has all the momentum now. I can't let it pass me by.

>> No.7120992

>>7120484
P R I C E D I N

>> No.7121035

>>7120952
Just ignore this and move along

>>7120976
I'm immune to pasta dude.

How much link are you guys holding? Did you buy any during this dip?

>> No.7121057
File: 744 KB, 1020x1020, 988.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7120308
fantastic day aye mate

>> No.7121163

>>7121057

It's been fucking great. Got my stack up to 5k, and another 2000$ on the sidelines to buy more if we keep crashing.

Someone post the ranks? I need to do more cringeposting with personalized LINK army shit

>> No.7121224

>>7121035
Whelp selling all my link for xlm, then Mobius
I can't justify hodling it any moar

>> No.7121671
File: 677 KB, 1343x856, stinky link.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7121035
>Just ignore this and move along
You'll never escape the pain anon.

>> No.7121694
File: 260 KB, 637x750, 1512286921214.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7121163