[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 40 KB, 1600x400, chk_jschl.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7073319 No.7073319 [Reply] [Original]

Is this exchange solid? I'm well-versed in using the exchanges on Binance, Huobi and Kucoin but I heard EtherDelta is complicated and people sometime get confused and JUST themselves. Is this a real threat? There are a few cryptos I'd like to invest in that aren't anywhere else.

>> No.7073350

ED FUD is a jewish meme to stop you from buying coins before they blow up. As long as you're using the real URL with a minimum IQ of 60 you should be fine.

>> No.7073374

Yes, etherdelta is a good exchange.. tons of people say it's a piece of shit, but thats only because they don't know how to use it properly. It works perfectly everytime i've used it, and it's a great place to get normie-free, low cap tokens before they hit major exchanges.

Follow step by step process pages online that will show you exactly how to use it, and transfer your coins to wallets after youre done.

Grab some PFR while you're in there, as well!!!

>> No.7073403

>>7073319
make sure to adjust your gas price for it to run properly. Go to ether gas station and use whatever it tells you.

>> No.7073412

>>7073319
if you aren't retarded and you understand how echanges work it's no big problem. anyway, before trading with big quantities I would suggest to try it with small ones

>> No.7073436
File: 401 KB, 800x2000, 1 Xf1dnJ4Vx0aq5gFXDm6EIA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7073350
This. Get some HBT while you're there. DYOR

>> No.7073449

Just make sure you doublecheck your numbers before you submit any orders. Also set gas on any transaction to 25-40 and they will go thru no problem.

>> No.7073625

>>7073319
2 things;
EtherDelta on its own is a fine exchange. People who lose money tend to do it to themselves because they are in way over their head and used to Coinbase doing everything for them. Double check addresses and all that, HOWEVER, sometimes these ETH exchanges get taken over by hackers, see here for example: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7l4ham/etherdelta_got_hacked_do_not_log_in/
This happened to EtherDelta about a month ago. If you're using a wallet like MetaMask, it will automatically detect when something is fishy and warn you against sending any ETH to them. So definitely use MetaMask for your ETH. People who didn't use MetaMask and weren't paying attention lost some ETH.