[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 146 KB, 1831x1373, satoshi-nakamoto-denies-being-bitcoin-founder-report.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7019396 No.7019396 [Reply] [Original]

>tfw you realize pic related is probably Satoshi Nakamoto

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto

''Nakamoto was laid off twice in the early 1990s and turned libertarian, according to his daughter, and encouraged her to start her own business "not under the government's thumb." In the article's seemingly biggest piece of evidence, Goodman wrote that when she asked him about bitcoin during a brief in-person interview, Nakamoto seemed to confirm his identity as the bitcoin founder by stating: "I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it. It's been turned over to other people. They are in charge of it now. I no longer have any connection."

It's almost like reading a good book, can't make this shit up. One of the greatest inventions in last 10 years, yet the author is surrounded by absolute mystery.

>> No.7019469

>tfw I just want to cuddle him for a night and have him tell me I'm going to make it :'(