[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.23 MB, 480x240, ast_gif.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7000868 No.7000868 [Reply] [Original]

More to come in the following days and weeks.

https://blog.airswap.io/airswap-team-update-jan-26-2018-882158d1b7ad

They're repping crypto and presenting on decentralized trading at goldman sachs annual trading conference.

Airswap's exchange is much further along than 0x and kyber, and far more streamlined and normie friendly. Its got fucking ledger integration, and regardless of whether you use a desktop, software wallet, hardware wallet, or fucking metamask (all of these are integrated), user funds never have to enter an exchange wallet and the process is streamlined a/f). This is huge for security, and huge for big players with lots of funds who don't want to risk an exchange getting hacked with their funds in it.

Its as fast as the transactions can be confirmed on chain, there is no latency besides block time. Also there are ZERO FEES (except for the eth transaction fees of sending the crypto from your wallet in order to transact)

The team is stacked beyond belief, there's a ton more but I'm not going to do all the work for you, just go to their site and read something ffs.

All that and its the smallest market cap of the DEX's that are coming out.

>> No.7001168
File: 137 KB, 600x382, TurndownZRX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>the airswap virgin
>vs
>0xchad

>> No.7001327
File: 99 KB, 719x1280, mobile_beta-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mobile app incoming. Seriously this shit is so streamlined and pretty that it's absurd.

I'm talking Normie tier accessability, superior security, no possibility of front-running by those who run the exchange, and high liquidity for crypto trading.

In my opinion this is can easy 8x within the next month or so, more as the total market cap of crypto increases.

>> No.7001571
File: 280 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20180105-211205.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>pOVmgQZ9

0x is a great protocol that i'm invested in as well, but Airswap has so much more room to grow, and is further along in development.

But hey, do your research and make your own decision. Time is a-ticking and I'm going to relish selling a portion of my holdings at 800% the current price.