[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 527x621, IMG_4494.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6987142 No.6987142 [Reply] [Original]

Here is a huge list of airdrops and bounties currently going on. I'll try my best to keep it curated with others I find and remove expired links.
I put the most interesting and easiest to sign up for links at the top. except for refereum because that is just a bounty raffle system.
You need metamask or something similiar, and a few require telegram in order to register for the airdrop.
other than that, none of these required any posting on social media or so forth(did have to follow a few, but if that isn't your thing just move on to the next one). requirements for each airdrop are labeled above the links.
I may get banned for this, but I have included links without referrals as well for all that are applicable (which is most), I would be appreciative if you used the referral links, but understand some people don't like that. In which case feel free to use the plain links.
https://codepen.io/rycankun/details/yvBBNE

>> No.6987869

>>6987142
No way fag.