[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 312x162, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6981637 No.6981637 [Reply] [Original]

Hey guys I just wanted to share my success I have had in crypto this past year. It has allowed me to take my initial investment of roughly 30k into nearly 1 million dollars in just under 8 months. I used to be heavily involved in the stock market making several hundred trades a month and I have turned my attention towards crypto where I see it still being the wild west with much greater opportunity than the heavily regulated stock exchanges. We have a limited amount of time to make the most of this crypto boom before governments and wall street get more and more involved limiting the potential for massive gains for the average investor. I want you guys to check out my twitter WeLamboNow for proof and to see some of my quality picks and writeups. I do not shill shitcoins or do pump and dumps and I am not trying to sell you a pipe dream like Tia Lopez, John Mcafee, and Trevon James who recommend only coins that pay them. I look for undervalued gems with excellent teams, unique product, and superior tech. I have had great success investing in coins with solid fundamentals like VEN, NAS, QASH, OMG, REQ, early on and made quite a bit of money beating the rest of the crowd to the gems. WeLamboNow take 5 minutes of your life to check out my profile for yourself.

>> No.6982090

>>6981637
You're the attention whore who made a bunch of threads saying you'd give people BNB knowing you'd never follow through?

>> No.6982397

Babby’s first PnD

>> No.6982625

wuts ur opinion bout rlc?