[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 398 KB, 1647x1075, Thetruth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6835105 No.6835105 [Reply] [Original]

All I offer is the truth, nothing more. I used to work for Vechain as an intern. I have liquidated my position in the company and I can only advise you to do the same.
I'm coming clean about everything. A long time ago, Sunny Lu (or as he likes to be called: The Slant-Eyed-Noodle Nigger Ninja) crawled through his mother's vagina. Everyone at the Vechain headquarters knew this, and we were disgusted to say the least but kept the sharade going because the pay was good and Sunny made everyone sign a non disclosure agreement. What kind of freak would even touch, let alone CRAWL through their mothers vagina?
Anyway, whilst inhabiting the womb, Sunny sustained himself by impregnating his mother from the inside and eating his fetus siblings. However, when Sunny was feasting on the legs and arms of his 3rd fetus, Sunny noticed an anomaly. The 3 month old fetus could speak. This was not you're average day inbred fetus. No, it had an IQ of 400. Sunny learned him to read and write, piano, poetry even. Using fecal matter as ink, together, they outlined the Vechain whitepaper inside their mothers womb, where it still resides to this day. Now you know why they have no whitepaper.
During Q1 an attempt was made to enter the womb of Sunnys mother once more and recover the white paper. This was originally planned for mid january but something went wrong during the procedure. Now you know why rebranding got delayed.
This brings me to my second revelation. Everybody that has been following Vechain has heard about the Coca Cola Kid. This person spreads cryptic riddles about Vechain on twitter and 4chan. The Coca Cola Kid is infact, Sunnys inbred limbless brother. Sunny gave him this nickname because the fecal matter they used to outline the whitepaper resembled Coca Cola to some extent.

>> No.6835114

>>6835105
When you go to the wikipedia page "Child Cannibalism" you will find the following: "Controversy was sparked when the performance artist Zhu Yu claimed that he prepared, cooked and ate real human bodies, including fetuses, as an artistic performance."
Zhu Yu took on a new identity: Sunny Lu. When we read the wiki further, we find this: "In Fruit Chan's Dumplings, fetuses are consumed with the belief of their rejuvenating properties." Now you know who the Coca Cola kid is, and why he keeps talking about "soup dumplings". Vechain actually means "VaginaChain".
Think guys, do you really want to give your money to this baby eating, incestuous psychopathic rice chink? This is no joke, we were all forced to sign a legal binding NDA. Those that refused were denied rice on fridays. Now that the NDA has been lifted since this all has been leaked, it's all going down the drain. I'd advise you too sell immediately. Sunny already got arrested and his mother is in protective care. Me and some of the former 40man dev team are considering legal action in hopes to retrieve lost rice. The Slant-Eyed-Noodle Nigger Ninja will not win, no. Not this time. He has gone too far.

>> No.6835123

huh
do i buy or sell?
thanks

>> No.6835172

what the fuck am I reading. Just bought 100k

>> No.6835211

you just inspired me to buy vechain that was fucking beautiful

>> No.6835702
File: 116 KB, 1280x852, SunnyLu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not gonna lie. As of this writing I'm going into hiding. Just saw Sunny at the supermarket but I don't think he recognized me. Stay safe everybody, and keep away from the filth that is Vechain.

>> No.6835772

>>6835123

>> No.6835778
File: 136 KB, 445x588, Pepsiman1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Coca Cola Kid rebrands to Pepsi Man
Screencap this

>> No.6835811

>>6835105
But I didnt give my money to it because theres no product, no direction, nothing. Its Tron 3.0.

>> No.6835813

>>6835105
Thanks OP, bought 100k more.

>> No.6835815

faggit stfu

>> No.6835826

>>6835778
Nice, just bought 100k bebsi

>> No.6835850
File: 493 KB, 1076x1426, 2018-01-20 13.24.22.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6835105
Mothers "vagina"
>vagina
>vegina
>vechina
>vechain
Mother of god

>> No.6835855

>>6835105
Tfw the fud post I made has now become quality pasta. Thanks anon.

>> No.6835865

Former 40 man team member here. Warning you that this is a scam coin. A female team member asked sunny when he would have a working wallet ready. He pulled his pants down and said, "below me bitch." Made everyone in the room watch. As he was finishing he yelled THOR POWER. Then pulled his pants up and acted like nothing happened. I watched him call jim breyer and offer him a million coins to "advise" this project. All these "partnerships" were just paid vechain tokens to act as partners to make people think the project was legit. All the paid shilling on here and reddit. All leading up to the hype of the rebrand. That is when vechain and the "partners" dump the bags on you and exit scam. You think they are gonna let you and all the normies make it? Lmao don't say i didn't warn you biz.

>> No.6835885

>>6835811
this please sells sir

>> No.6835928

>>6835885
And this is a great example of its customer base, illiterate.