[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 218 KB, 1200x630, image-AppcoinShare.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6832106 No.6832106 [Reply] [Original]

After the market dip from $830bill to roughly $530bill now, APPC has lost over 3x its market cap from its ATH. To put things into perspective, even DOGE has not lost as much market cap from its ATH after the global market dip.

APPC is definitely a hidden gem right now and I'm surprised it hasn't caught as much traction as it should have. Once the coin starts getting used, a large percentage of the coins will theoretically be bought out of circulation. This is because app developers need to hold onto coins to pay for advertising services etc, in the same way a company always needs to have surplus cash to maintain cash flow.

We will see an update from APPC EOM, and I can bet by next month, this coin will be hitting its ATH again.

>> No.6832141

This hasn't mooned once. Every coin on Binance moons at least once. We just have to be patient

>> No.6832151

Shitcoin, dumped.

>> No.6832355

>>6832106
i bought ATH
kek you soyboy cucks buying your shitty $1 bags while i sit here and stroke my gloriously wealthy $4 bags
>i took out a centrelink loan for this i payback -$36 a fortnight
do you even know how this works?
buy high sell low, im still waiting for the market to crash more before i do the grand slam "panic sell technique
>after rent,utilitys i barely have money for food and i have the realestate on my ass about getting the floors professionaly cleaned,house bug sprayed and other pointless shit that costs money i could be evicted soon
stop buying low use your heads why would you want a cheaper inferior $1 bag when you can just wait awhile and buy the luxury edition $4 bag
>everynight i dream of suicide

>> No.6832849

Fuck this coin. I'm about to sell at at a loss and buy CND high. Even buying CND high has a better chance of turning profit than this shit scam coin.