[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 20 KB, 945x526, TRON-TRX-ALTCOIN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6779164 No.6779164 [Reply] [Original]

Realistically a 2-3 year project before any major non-PND movement. How long do you think these teen retards will hold their precious memecoin?

>> No.6779574

I plan to hold my 100k from because I've got other investments and it's all money I can afford to lose.

>> No.6779617

See you tomorrow at .30c, OP.

>> No.6779802

>>6779617
This. 30c seems a little overly optimistic, but with what's coming this week for this team, I guess it's not that unfeasible.

>> No.6779847

>>6779802
You're right. .15 tomorrow, .30 Tuesday, and .50 on the 29th.

>> No.6779897
File: 44 KB, 500x500, 1505435934346.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6779847
Please anon. Stop! My dick can only get so erect!!

>> No.6780215

It's a long term hold for sure, but it also depends on how this project actually manages to push through the FUD currently circulating.
Many people are harshly criticizing Tronlab's copy paste code on github and their copy pasted whitepaper. Rightfully so, might I add. However, this project is only a few months old and was funded by people who most likely have no experience on the field of blockchain technology or programming in general. This is why the current inclusion of senior developers from other companies is such a big deal.
The release of their cryptodoggo game on the 22nd in english is also a keypoint in determing whether or not this coin can actually lift off on the non chinese market at all.
We've seen a steady and healthy recovery after it got pumped to $.3 and I think that this trend will continue. Right now it is a victim of heavy manipulation by whales and p&d groups so it'll be interesting to see how this coin holds up once the whales lose interest in it. If that ever happens.
Tronlabs also needs to tape JUSTin Sun to a chair and block his twitter. Holy shit this kid is not a good PR machine for a legitimate company. He's a hypebeast who intentionally overpromises and underdelivers.
We'll see how this coin will continue by the end of February latest. Chinese new year will kick in and a lot of chinese will most likely spend their new year's money on crypto. If they flock to TRX, it'll see a huge long-term boost. If not, then it'll just continue to act like currently.
I'm keeping my 8.7K in any case. I have enough other investments that I'm more worried about. If this thing hits a dollar, I'm happy about it, if not then I don't really care either.

>> No.6780500

>>6779617
>literal copy paste of crypto kitties will 4x this coin
sad thing is, there's so much fucking dumb money around this coin it might actually happen.

>> No.6780559

>>6780500
Year of the dog in China, anon. Also Ocoin is launching pretty soon, there wont be time to tank the price so much again.

>> No.6780990

>>6780559
Isn't there something going on with Ocoin and Amazon? And where can I even get this coin

>> No.6781226

bump