[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 33 KB, 800x223, stellar.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6775993 No.6775993 [Reply] [Original]

Why is Stellar so underrated?

>> No.6776009

>>6775993
It's overrated but will be overrated even more.

>> No.6776020

Why complain? XLM will make us money

>> No.6776119

>>6776020
I'm just wondering why Stellar isn't hyped more despite being an absolutely solid project

>> No.6776203

>>6776119
Not close enough to FairX yet.

>> No.6776235

>>6776119
Its an absolute shitcoin that isnt any better than any other shitcoin.
Its my worst gainer since months compared to the absolute plebtier coins from etherdelta that i holding.

Never im going for big coins again. Absolutely useless.

>> No.6776239

Stellar's Business Model

Stellar.org operates as a non-stock nonprofit organization. Our mission is to connect people to low-cost financial services to fight poverty and maximize individual potential.

To that end, we don’t charge people or institutions for use of the Stellar network.

>its a damn charity

>> No.6776247

I think its going to make the holders a lot of money, im squatting on 200% gains and thats with it being on downtrend since a couple of days

>> No.6776259

>>6776009
>It's overrated
What makes you say that? Is it because you think crypto is overrated? If so, I may agree with you, but comparative to the market XLM is still grossly undervalued.

>> No.6776322

>>6776247
My problem here is that I'm not so sure anymore. If crypto goes belly up, so does XLM. What's XLM's real fundamental value if the hype vanishes?
And what's stopping banks from adopting it or something similar to create their own network, offering basically the same cheap and fast transactions but with better privacy, ease of use and efficiency? All the advantages XLM has would be the freedom aspect of it, but does anybody really care in the end? Even "the unbanked" wouldn't be able to just adopt it that easily since what happens if their govts and banks just refuse to let them obtain or sell XLM? And what happens when they lose their private keys because they can't afford a Ledger?

>> No.6776845

I think it will moon once FairX happens. I bought at .50 and sold at .75 a few weeks ago, and I am looking to get back in soon before FairX happens. It's probably a good thing they're taking a while to do it so that it isn't buggy or has issues, because it's supposed to be many people's savior from Coinbase, although I'm sure it's annoying watching it go sideways for so long.

>> No.6777362

>>6776322
You can use a desktop wallet, m8.

>> No.6777608

Gonna go sideways till FairX till end of January/Mid Feb I reckon.

>> No.6777792

>>6776119
SOlid project? yeah, giving coins away for free. Fuck why buy the coins. ALl you had to do was set up a wallet last week and email them and they would airdrop you 300. Its a coin for transactions to help poor people in africa and asia. The coin is literally about helping poor people who cant pay regular fees... Its a fucking charity coin you moron. I think you should buy more though the logo is super cool.

>> No.6777909

ANother thing you faggot snake fag seem to forget is that oh oh fairx fairx is coming. Fairx is already priced in. WHen fairx opens it will rally hard then drop like a mother fucker cause everyone was bag holding. Even worse what if fairx sucks balls? what if the ui is garbage and the fiat to crypto or crypto to crypto is not solid? Watch how fast this shitcoin will tank. You have to be a literal retard to hold shit charity coin. YOu can say I am fud and a ppajeet but during this downturn I made a killing off WTC VEN and neo. But yeah fairx hows coss anf kucoin doing you morons.

>> No.6778250

>>6777909
You are still a retard.
Don't get your panties in a twist, you degenerate tranny.

>> No.6778433

>>6776259
I don't think it deserves to be close to top 10, but we'll see.

>> No.6778512

>>6778433
What, why? Most everything else in the top 10 is shit.

>> No.6778568

>>6777909
Pics or it didn't happen

>> No.6779252
File: 813 KB, 2402x1201, MILITARY WANTS TO BUY F-35 WITH XRP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6775993

WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA