[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 259x194, Telcoin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6767424 No.6767424 [Reply] [Original]

I just finished reading all 50 pages of the white paper which can be found here: https://www.telco.in/docs/whitepaper.pdf

I think there are several points worth noting:
>Telcoin is currently in communications with the Central Bank of Tunisia for TEL adoption. Tunisia , a North African nation, is one country among all in the region whose currency is largely at risk to cryptocurrencies because of its close ties to the Euro-zone (Morocco even banned crypto altogether in November). What's interesting about Tunisia is that its capital controls restrict output remittances thereby rendering crypto-exchange virtually impossible. Simultaneously, and this is the point to be stressed, ", a North African nation, is one country among all in the region whose currency is largely at risk to cryptocurrencies because of its close ties to the Euro-zone (Morocco even banned crypto altogether in November). What's interesting about Tunisia is that its capital controls restrict output remittances thereby rendering crypto-exchange virtually impossible."
>There are volatility mechanisms for controls; namely, currency forward contracts that lock in the current rate of a destination currency for a fixed period of time - for example, one week. In this case the recipient would have up to one week to convert Telcoin into their local currency at that fixed rate, regardless of any fluctuations in the value of Telcoin.
>Like VeChain and Ripple, Telcoin offers the potential of complying with global regulatory standards instead of serving as a unit to mitigate them altogether; i.e., "Take down the big banks!"
>Black CEO which raises the prospect of interest from investors and venture capitalists in bolstering diversity in the blockchain technology space. Like it or not, this is the world we now live in and is an important social dimension to TEL's future prospects.

This is simply a snapshot of what I think are significant aspects to TEL.

tl;dr: This is a buy.

>> No.6767455

I am not buying your bags Karsheet

>> No.6767532
File: 24 KB, 500x454, 1445731307451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Black CEO

>> No.6767543

>>6767455
kek stay poor

>> No.6767550

oh look, kucoin's next dead coin is being shilled.

>> No.6767610

Seems good to me. I'll hold these bags until I have something better to hold. I still have hopes for a moon mission here

>> No.6767680
File: 272 KB, 955x612, telambo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6768450

>>6767550
Bounty and DBC were excelent buys, especially if you were in early. This thing just released a few days ago and it hasnt even doubled.

>> No.6768479

>>6767532
You don't have to hold you just have to ride the inevitable coin release pump. Blacks will be eating this shit up, pumping it further.

>> No.6768604

>>6768479
LMAO

blacks