[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.54 MB, 480x264, 1507931974231.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6712693 No.6712693 [Reply] [Original]

I jailbroke my trezor the other day, pretty cool what you can do with the price locking but I just read about someone being able to double the price lock value:

>I've done this but it's very tricky. I was lucky enough to be able to borrow my gf's uncle's quantum computer. It needed a bit of cleaning up but after performing a full sweep of the kernel system I created an airgapped network with a series of parallel Intel SGX gate wires. After McGyvering a power source for the external quantum component (used a duracell battery I had lying around) I was able to fuel the dimension adapter with a few volts. I opened the terminal and whipped up a script to check the locked price every few nanoseconds and gradually move it up via the controller's sync compressor until it was an even 2x. You have to be careful though when ejecting your hardware wallet, if the value is off by the incorrect (i.e., strictly quantum) integer you could corrupt the .DAT file. This happened to my gf, she ended up sucking my dick extra hard that night because she lost everything but I never gave her any of my crypto, just reminded her that she sucks at handling quantum client computing lmao.

Does anyone understand how to do this? I have a quantum computer with me and I've set up the airgapped network, but I'm not sure how to access the controller's sync compressor.

>> No.6712810

bump please help anons, I don't have this quantum computer for long, does anyone have experience doing this sort of thing?

>> No.6713000

Bump
Would really like to know this too, I’m also stuck at the same step.

>> No.6713473

All you have to do is nimble whip it and you can access what ever the fuck you want.
I did mine and doubled my holdinga.

>> No.6713566
File: 181 KB, 727x487, kochpepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Quality Larp/10

>> No.6713608

>>6713473
I've never nimble whipped a trezor. I've crater swung some in the past, but it felt wrong. What do you do to minimize the risk of data corruption when interlinking the coordinate slope?

>> No.6713794

>>6713608
Just double back on the partitioned linear drive and you're all set.