[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.21 MB, 617x923, 1515705384077.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6685741 No.6685741 [Reply] [Original]

*thinks dip is over*
*Dips even further*
What the actual fuck

>> No.6685815

>>6685741
"Lending"

>> No.6685886

>>6685815
Has this shit still not launched in any significant capacity? I thought this shit was supposed to be free money once lending got up and running and you were using $11 in salt to pay off $27 in debt?

>> No.6686224

>>6685886
People are waiting for the loans, but I mean shit just hype should push this

>> No.6686249

I'm so pissed cause I sold my ICX for this shit and now they're the same price

>> No.6686307

Issue was that in order to have arbitrage's immediate effect they would have needed much faster loans. Slowness in reducing market supply through usage of tokens on the platform allowed whales to control the price to accumulate.

Whales helped themselves with people's impatience, specially prompted by the fact that multiple coins were mooning while Salt had price suppressed.

What Salt needs is to deploy more and more loans so token supply in market is reduced. Once Salt platform is the only provider of tokens the price should start closing in to 27.5$ (or any price Salt puts in their platform).

There are 800M in pending loans, that is potentially 100M Salt, the market has a total of 60M Salt available, if you can't figure out yourself, this means that by the time they're half done with all their pending loans Salt market supply will be close to 0, which means Salt will be the only provider of their tokens.

There are huge opportunities for long term holders as long as there is demand, Salt could, once they gain control of most of the tokens through usage on their platform, change the price and quantities of Salt required at will, they could charge 1 Salt for enterprise loans, but make it so 1 Salt is worth 200$. Or, hell, even split Salt so 0.01 Salt = 200$, once market supply is dead they'll be able to do that easily.

So, if you believe in the project, set yourself the price you want to sell for (mine is 100$/Salt) and hold, it will get there.