[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 200x200, tethies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6675091 No.6675091 [Reply] [Original]

i always dismissed the tether controversy as being mostly limited to tether holders, that might cause a minor crash with maybe a month-long bear market or so. after doing some more research i withdrew 1/3 of my crypto assets. i feel like i'm going to vomit. when this thing pops, i estimate ~70%-90% of the entire mcap will evaporate from the reduced liquidity over several months and it will take years to recover. so much faith will be lost in cryptoeconomics, when in reality decentralization was not the problem.

i love crypto, but this is disgusting. as long as centralization is a part of crypto in any capacity, this shit will be going on. by the time DEX's overtake regular exchanges, people won't care. they will just see decentralization and lack of regulation as the culprit, and it may take years to reach the current market cap again without tethies pumping at every dip.

here's to qash and quoinex, let's hope they don't make the same mistakes.