[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1001 KB, 1280x720, 07-14-04-1512376071366.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6617617 No.6617617 [Reply] [Original]

Sometimes we need to lose something to really appreciate it.
I got to 6 digits in December and this crash made me tank to 60k. I was pretty bummed the last few days.
My wife knows of my crypto but we have a prenup and she really doesn't care about my money. I can tell. She is also redpilled af in a lot of topics and hates Goldiggers because her father got burned hard.
So she tells me that even if crypto crashes and burns we still have our house and our jobs and as long as we are together we will be fine.. I know it's a cliche but when someone tells you that upfront and they really mean it something clicks inside you. You can't buy that.
I was stupid and told her it's not even about the money. I want crypto to succeed because muh principles and stuff, it's true, but I felt like a deuche dismissing her like that.
She then asks me if crypto really means that much to me.
Of course it does I tell her.
Then I will buy some coins to see what's that about.
And she became a coiner today. Experienced her first 10% dip within the hour.
She hugged me afterwards.
Don't let crypto be the only thing going in your life.
Don't push people away or neglect yourself.
Gains are meaningless if you have no one to enjoy them with and that includes yourselves.