[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 128 KB, 868x960, aaf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6584782 No.6584782 [Reply] [Original]

https://twitter.com/kfeng027/status/953515969120419840
I thought VEN was a good choice, but then this popped up on muh Twatter..... Fckin pajeeted again...

>> No.6584865

>>6584782
elaborate

>> No.6584959

Bought some but would be stupid to sell now

>> No.6585025

Did u not watch the video he and the official vechain accounts retweeted? Obvious pajeet

>> No.6585037

Thx. Bought another 5k

>> No.6585137

>>6585025
Link ?

>> No.6585162

>>6585025
Who was the first to submit to a video contest.

>> No.6585364

>>6584782
https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/the-first-community-video-contest-of-the-vechain-video-contest-series-c7490c455edd

There is an on-going video contest. Every video will be uploaded to Vechain official yt channel.

also

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.
the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find. seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

I don't know how deep these retarded vechain's delusions are, they keep on talking about moon but not ONE moon has happened over the last few months, despite giving out news upon news of partnerships, not ONE i tell you, they're all 20-40% rises from time to time like a fucking snail, meanwhile we have other alts going to 200% in just mere hours or more and when i call out this shitcoin for what it is, i quickly get shunned by "fud fud" turds.

Lmaooooo srsly vechain is a shitcoin, they purposely make up lies to convince themselves that whales are manipulating it when the reality is, its the DEVS themselves who place sell walls at a certain price so that it won't go up so fast and will convince new retards to get in at a low price before its supposed big take off.

This is Cryptoscamming 101, people seriously need to aware others of their shady behavior!

>> No.6585444

Hi former member if the 40 dev team here. Sold my shares, and since its already been partially leaked here it goes..

Since the word is out, I'm spilling the beans about everything. As former anon laid out recently, Sunny sustained himself by impregnating his mother from the inside and eating his fetus siblings. However, when Sunny was feasting on the legs and arms of his 3rd fetus, Sunny noticed an anomaly. The fetus could speak. This was not you're average day inbred fetus. No, it had an IQ of 300. Sunny learned it to read and write, using fecal matter as ink, they outlined the Vechain whitepaper inside their mothers womb, where it still resides to this day.

During Q1 an attempt was made to enter the womb of Sunnys mother once more and recover the white paper. This was originally planned for mid jan but something went wrong during the procedure. Now you know why rebranding got delayed.

Think guys, do really want to give your money to this baby eating, incestuous psychopath?
Now that the NDA is lifted and this anon can finally speak out it will all go down the drain.