[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 88 KB, 768x752, poly.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6581691 No.6581691 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone with half a brain realized the growth over the last few month was unsustainable and fueled by normie FOMO.

There were literally random roasties, who couldn't tell you what the word 'crypto' is short for, shilling coins that weren't even top 15 in marketcap. I'm praying to god we can go back to when btc was averaging 2% growth per month.

Let's hope this crash shakes out most of the randos and boomers so we can go back to pump and dumping shit coins for retarded gains. For now just pull out into fiat or into a coin with an ACTUAL use case or utility.

This is not the end of crypto. Nothing about crypto has been "exposed," besides maybe the fact that it doesn't work as a get rich quick scheme if everyone is trying to get rich.

Blockchain tech has value.
DAG tech has value.
Don't be stupid.

>> No.6581764

It hasn't even dipped below where it was less than a month ago. This isn't even the crash.

>> No.6581767

>>6581691
>Let's hope this crash shakes out most of the randos and boomers so we can go back to pump and dumping shit coins for retarded gains.

without new dumb money entering the market, there is no growth. there is no retarded gains. to make easy retarded money there needs to be a constant supply of new dumb investors

>> No.6581824
File: 157 KB, 992x975, IMG_5474.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lost all my gains from previous month
Cashed to tether
JUST

>> No.6582084

>>6581764
Crash is relative, it's certainly a crash for the people that FOMOd at 19k. I suppose correction is the better term.

>>6581767
Plenty of coins went 2x, 5x, and even 10x before this recent craze. That's not even mentioning ICO gains, though I never bought into one.
We don't need new dumb money, we had enough already. Buy the rumor, sell the news worked just fine for me.

>> No.6582122

Most of my money is in eth and a bit in appc, am I safe?

>> No.6582151

>>6581764
is there going to be a crash?

>> No.6582191

>>6581767

There's always going to be pajeets to dump on. And dumb money will always flow into btc.