[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 231x218, qq.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6487481 No.6487481 [Reply] [Original]

Share your fuckup feels with me biz. This shit happened to me literally few minutes ago.

>17yo poor slavnigger from slavnigger country
>3k portfolio at the beginning of the week, lost about 400 bux on canya meme
>look at which exchanges is CAN traded
>ethdelta, kucoin and some Coinbene, where it is traded for 1/4 of the price on kucoin
>double check prices, check if it is actually possible to withdraw from that shit exchange etc.
>All good, feeling like a genius
>Just in case, I want to test it with just 0.1eth (minimum withdrawal ammount) from kucoin
>waiting literally for hours
>Fuck it, im gonna send 0.5eth(minimum withdrawal ammount) from binance
>Was able to get 1000 can for 700 burgerbux in 10 mins
>Few moments after I sent it to kucoin canya wallet, I realize, that this shitcoin doesn't have the same logo on coinbene as it does in kucoin.
>Check coinmarketcap and realize, that there are two different "CAN" shitcoins, but coinmarketcap listed coinbene under the wrong CAN
>literally just lost 30% of my portfolio which equals to average wage per month in my country.

FUCK YOU COINMARKETCAP, I JUST WANTED TO MAKE COMFY 200K, CASH OUT AND LIVE COMFY GOPNIK LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.6487519

I meant at the beginning of the last week

>> No.6487582

>>6487481
why not sell the fake can back anon? or are they gone because you sent it to a wallet that didn't support it?

>> No.6487636

As a fellow non-first worlder, I feel bad for Slavs, you guys get a taste of what the first world might be like but never the real thing.

>> No.6487724

>>6487582
Yeah, I already sent it to the wrong wallet. There is a possibility, that kucoin support could send that shitcoin back, if it is an ECR20 token, but either way I'm gonna make at least 70% losses.