[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 292 KB, 600x582, 1502401474944.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6469027 No.6469027 [Reply] [Original]

Just two weeks ago on December 28, Stellar Lumens (XLM) were trading at $.21. Just a few days later on January 4, XLM spiked up 346% to $.938 cents before retracing back down 53% to $.44 cents. Now new prophetic insights indicate it’s ready to blast off again.

https://z3news.com/w/stellar-lumens-xlm-moving-fast/

Stellar Lumens (XLM) are a crypto currency whose goal it to reduce the transaction costs and times of traditional payment systems by building a global network to facilitate cross-border payments. The payment system is backed by IBM and is already being used by banks around the world to send payments much faster than traditional systems. Payments are sent in Lumens, which are then converted into local fiat currency as needed. However, Lumens are expected to be a temporary solution that will be replaced when central banks launch their own crypto currencies. IBM’s VP of Blockchain, Jesse Lund, told Fortune he predicts central banks will launch their currencies with one year.

Back on December 13, 2017, Z3er Maria was already sharing her revelatory insights regarding XLM, confirming what Christopher saw. She posted, “XLM I believe will also go to the moon. In my spirit, I heard that it will.” She later received clarification on what that means and shared the following comment, “The impression from the Lord originally to me was that it would go to the moon, the update on what that means is it will go up to the $40 range.”

Neither Christopher nor Maria shared any dates for when XLM prices will reach the top, but if the prediction shared by IBM’s VP of Blockchain, Jesse Lund, is correct, XLM’s life expectancy is less than one year, which means it would reach $40 sometime this year. In that scenario, it would be important to liquidate XLM coins when they reach that price.

>> No.6469134
File: 257 KB, 1200x798, 1510582331599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6469027
>Every single time I see a thread on here hyping stellar, the price goes down
>like most people hodling it don't know about its massive upswing, and immediately sell at market
>mfw

>> No.6469371

>>6469027
are you really that much of a faggot to slander stellar with bullshit prophecies from christcucks?
fuck off nigger
im all in on xlm at 15c paseant faggot
please give me your bags you dumb nigger

>> No.6469500
File: 443 KB, 400x480, IMG_2165.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6469027
>that means and shared the following comment, “The impression from the Lord originally to me was that it would go to the moon, the update on what that means is it will go up to the $40 range