[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 159 KB, 1006x921, 1327383525036.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
645633 No.645633 [Reply] [Original]

Any anons taking the CFA in June? I'm taking level I, have been studying for a couple of months now, and am looking for a good source for practice questions and mock exams

>> No.645659

Level I is easycake. Just do end of chapter questions and the mock exams that CFA provides you; these are as close as you can get to the real test. If you really need additional help you can get the schweser qbank (wasn't all that helpful for me) or buy mock exams. I bought 3 of Elan's mock exams and they were close but not identical to questions on the actual exam.

I'm studying for Level II myself.

>> No.645662

Cool, its really rewarding stuff, makes you drill your accounting and valuation concepts in ways that they just dont test in school. passed levels 1 and 2 last dune/dec, im considering level 3 but think i will pass. im starting investment banking at the end of the year and want to enjoy my free time.