[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 39 KB, 1600x609, Nebulas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6392402 No.6392402 [Reply] [Original]

Remember when I told you about Nebulas sub 3? Now Im reminding you about it sub 13$

Do you hate money anon?
>Hitters Xu is CEO, NEO Co-Founder, Ex-Google Anti-Fraud + Search Engine, Ant Financial Board of Directors
>Trading on cockroach exchanges, expected western exchanges this month, with rumors of Binance on the 15th
>Only gen 3 coin with a working testnet and a mainnet to come out in Q1 2018
>Consolidating, hasn't mooned,
>Super stealth phase
>Ethereum, ADA, NEO, and all other DApp creation coins will be under their umbrella
>Interoperatability
> 61 page whitepaper with mathematics in it, not pajeet scribbles
>Just got put on CMC
>Real fundementals
>Self-evolving side chains that merge with the mainchain to get rid of hardfork needs
>Ranking system for blockchain search features
>A whole fucking ecosystem

I feel like Im buying ADA at 2 cents, and I want to help the /biz/ neckbears make just as much money

Get in before the wolves come.

>> No.6392477

I would but am poor and all in Aion.
Good coin ty for shilling, have to choose my ride.

Gl

>> No.6392497

Thanks anon, I'm strapped in. This is an easy 10x

>> No.6392541

where are the rumours for binance coming from? you wouldnt lie would you anon?

>> No.6392547

I'd buy it from you for $13

too bad it's actually $30 on binance

>> No.6392579

>>6392477
I know this sounds like a shill, but it isn't. It's just an honest review by an honest guy who honestly wants people to share in teh wealth.

A precondition for SHill is shit, and this coin is far from shit.
You deserve to remain poor if you don't buy this coin.

>> No.6392654

>>6392541
No solid timeline but Binance will happen, they are focused on finishing mainnet so it can launch by end of march. More important to have the tech ready before exchanges and marketing. Similar to AntShares strategy in 2017.

>> No.6392741

>>6392579
Was reading about it at $3, before I could come to a sane conclusion and leave my previous positions gracefully it was $15+. Luckily I bought this dip under $12, just painful how fast this stuff moves sometimes.

>> No.6392800

got 80 of those badboys
would by more but got cucked by kraken who still havent processed my money transfer

>> No.6392974

Shits cheap as fuck right now.

Bought it at 110k near ATH

It sucks being down but itll be huge by March, no regrets

>> No.6393116

>>6392402
Why would anyone ever need this? We can use google for rankings etc...

>> No.6393278

>>6393116
Nebulas Rank (NR)
Nebulas Rank (NR) is our core ranking algorithm which has been open sourced. The algorithm is based on liquidity, propagation of users' assets, and the interactivity between users. NR is used to rank addresses, smart contracts, distributed applications (Dapps) and other entities on the blockchain.

Nebulas Force (NF)
Nebulas Force (NF) provides the Nebulas blockchain & its distributed applications built on top, the capability to self evolve. With NF developers are able to make changes, incorporate new technologies, and fix bugs without needing to hard fork.

Developer Incentive Protocol (DIP)
In Nebulas, we propose the concept of DIP (Developer Incentive Protocol) for developers of smart contracts and DApps. DIP's core concept: in pre-specified blocks' interval, for those developers whose smart contracts and DApps deploy online in the most recent interval with NR value higher than a specified threshold, DIP shall reward them corresponding developer incentives, and these incentives shall be recorded on blocks by bookkeepers. With DIP's positive incentive mechanism, more and more developers get incentives to create valuable smart contracts and DApps, which helps to build a positive feedback ecosystem for the developers' community.

>> No.6393317

>>6393116
Google doesn't search the fucking blockchain retard

>> No.6394107

What sort of price action do you fellas predict this week?

Slow climb upward? Fast moon upward? Stangation/sideways trading? Slow downward bleed? Fast downward freefall?

>> No.6394228

>>6392402
Im almost all in on this shit. Its in a little dip but Im still so comfy hodling this every day

>> No.6394259

I keep buying this coin and the price keeps dropping

>> No.6394582

>>6394228
I'm comfy knowing that this coin gas a solid team and real track record. The fact that I haven't seen it once in here already reassures me that this will be a success

>> No.6394722

>>6394259
It's a long term hodl

>> No.6394972

>>6394582
>haven't seen it once in here
It's been shilled for the past week. That said, I thank those shillers.