[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 343x147, download.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6325523 No.6325523 [Reply] [Original]

Publica (PBL)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/publica/#charts

Publica will fuel an ecosystem of the third parties necessary to publish and promote high-quality and high-value books-editors, cover artists, illustrators, marketers and so on. By backing their ecommerce transactions on the blockchain Publica will bring trust and liquidity to the ecosystem. Peer-to-peer.

To ignite the ecosystem, Publica is a platform for authors to offer their own token launches for their new books (crowdfunding). Each token sold in a book's token launch represents READ access to the book in an e-reader.

Authors will be able to set their own advance payments for their books negotiated with their fans and institutional backers. They’ll retain creative and financial freedom while having the means to remain independent.

Publica will establish the legal and technical framework for the tokenization of intellectual property rights. Instead of awarding up to 90% of their royalties to a single publisher, an author can decentralize ownership, thereby attracting investors and fueling an ecosystem for the book's success.

Roadmap

Their roadmap is amazing. They have a solid project and know all the steps they will take. You can check it here for more information.

https://publica.io/#roadmap

Team

Besides the solid project, this coin has an amazing team behind it. You can check all their profiles on LinkedIn The CEO has been a manager at Sony and has done work for CBS. Also there are some bitcoin and crypto experts and they work together with a company that has over 160 employees in the book business.

https://publica.io/#leadership

Tl;dr for the average redditor with some conclusions

The best of it all? This coin is on Kucoin and has a market cap of 40 million. This is a MICROmarket cap and it has a ton of space to grow. In other words - Small market cap + good team + good project = Moon.

Why aren't you motherfuckers all in yet?

>> No.6325916

Bumpty bump niggers

>> No.6326447

Definitely worth getting in while it is cheap now don't miss this easy 10x :^)

>> No.6326458 [DELETED] 

fuuuu

>> No.6326993

>>6325523
this is going to 10x until end of feb for sure.

>> No.6327068

>>6325523
bumper

>> No.6327108

The 10x already happened and you've already been dumped..

>> No.6327199
File: 1.47 MB, 261x199, 1515673333283.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6327376

>>6327108
Yeah... Nah.

>> No.6327508

>>6327108
It's better than POE and 1/10 the market cap. Stay poor.

>> No.6327810

>>6325523
I lost a good chunk of my money on this worthless 'coin'

Good luck though anon, I couldn't imagine heavier bags than this, this coin made me cry