[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 1000x600, timg-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6302159 No.6302159 [Reply] [Original]

Anons.

VeChain has dipped down from it's new all time high.This may be your last chance to hop on this moon rocket.

Many of you are going to roll your eyes and see oh look it's just another shill. Yes, it's true but the difference is...VeChain is not a scamcoin. It's not a coin that exists just so the devs and whoever hops on in time can make money. It has a purpose, and that purpose is soon coming it fruition.

How can you ignore the signs?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/?st=jcb4n0rb&sh=113605c8

Almost everything on all list any other coin would die to get receive as news, and VeChain has all of it. The only reason the price hasn't exploded is because whales have decided the time hasn't come yet..but I promise you that time is coming.

Yesterday VeChain made massive gains while everything else crashed. This is not coincidence.

You linkers have been doing nothing. All your gains are just LINK following how the market is trending. Maybe one day the news will drop, but until then..your just doing nothing..

You waltoners may or may not have better tech, but no one gives a shit because you lack partnerships.

You Iconers are clinging onto life support, while the rest are secretly jumping ship.

You Ripplers..okay..y'all have all probably killed yourselves..

I'm just trying to help you anon.

This dip may be you're only chance to hop aboard.

We're rebranding next week.

>> No.6302313

>>6302159
Raiblocks and Vechain, possiby also Stellar and Req, are new generation of the big three.
Tell me what do you predict for Vechain till end of the month?

>> No.6302382

>>6302313

Bearish: $13-$15

Bullish: $22-$25

>> No.6302547

3x from here