[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 47 KB, 1067x600, a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6295223 No.6295223 [Reply] [Original]

This correction is the healthiest thing to happen to crypto. So glad it's hitting as hard as it is right now.

1. To everyone who "invested" in Ripple and Tron, it's idiots like you who made this bubble worse than it should be. This shit is crumbling literally because zero value projects like those 2 are amongst the highest in market cap. This needs to end.
2. Of the top 25 coins, only 3 are actually useful blockchain systems - Ethereum, Monero, and Siacoin. The rest are shit. Including Bitcoin.
3. This whole market needs to shed about $400 billion more before it's at the "right" value.
4. My portfolio has been holding steady through this correction because all the coins I hold have legitimate use cases, teams, and roadmaps.
5. If you put money towards projects and didn't even bother to read the whitepaper or research the team, you are reaping what you sowed.

Stay poor brainlets. Remember that investing in good projects is the only real way to "invest", otherwise, you're just a gambler who is going to lose his money to someone like me.

>> No.6295368

>>6295223
Im holding

VEN
WABI
ICX

Opinions?

>> No.6295464

NEO, OMG, VEN, Waves, WTC and more have real use cases. Worth investing as well as coins mentioned by OP.

>> No.6295539

>>6295368
I like all of those except WABI.

VEN I think is overvalued, but a good tech nonetheless.

ICX is probably undervalued.