[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 220 KB, 535x401, chad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6273378 No.6273378 [Reply] [Original]

Dear /biz/,

I am currently finishing up my last semester of law school and already have a job, so I don't give a fuck about my grades and will therefore have tons of free time. However, I fucking hate being a lawyer and want to use this last semester to learn to be self-sufficient so I can say fuck you to wage-slavery.

I started investing in crypto in early December and currently have a portfolio of around $25k. So far I've just been hodling, but I'm ready to take trading to the next level and make it a full time job, so I want to learn to day/swing trade.

Unfortunately lots of resources from google and youtube are complete shit, so I'm turning to biz for advice. I don't expect anyone here to teach me how in a thread, but can someone point me to some reputable sources that will really teach me what I need to know to get this going? Leave your ETH address and I'll screenshot the thread and if your advice actually works I'll send you a tip in a few months.

TL;DR:

For the next five months I have tons of free time and a $25K crypto portfolio. This is my last chance to avoid shitty wage-slavery and I want to learn to daytrade. Where do I start?

>> No.6273545

>>6273378
By DYOR

>> No.6273671

DYOR and KISS

>> No.6273683

INDUSTRY SECRET BELOW NOT FOR NEWFAGS OR NOCOINERS:
buy low
sell high
repeat
congrats ur a billionaire

>> No.6273715

Doge coin!

>> No.6273729

>>6273378
Kill yourself. Hodl or kys

>> No.6273919

Join up a VIP / Premium paid trading group on telegram. Crpytodungeon is 1. 0.3 eth per month.

Follow their signals.

As far as day trading. Do swing trades on your holdings. Very carefully. Sell near top of pump, buy near bottom of dump to increase your holding of the coin you were signaled to buy in the pro trading group.

Never go all in at once. Always stagger your buy orders and sell orders in small increments.

That said:
You are likely to make mistakes to begin with while you learn the ropes and experienced traders can still get burnt pretty easy trying to swing trade. Holding and being patient is always safer and may net you better profit in a lot of circumstances. Be careful not to over trade or jump around signals to much.

Good luck.

>> No.6273924
File: 239 KB, 680x1075, 1515652891659.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Start with buying some strong uppers. I suggest adderall, cocain.

Then follow every single possible info about any coin that is not yet mainstream. Research is key. The coins that arent on mainstream exchanges have a higher chance to give you a x10 or even x100, because they moon as soon as they get on binance bittrex etc. But this isnt always true!

Dont fall in love with your investments, if it moons sell, if it has a credible future project to back it up, buy the dip.

If, after DYOR, you believe in long term holds, put some money in it.

But for daily trading you wont have time to sleep. You must be awake when amerifarts wake up (east and west), koreans wake up and europeans wake up. Thats why you need cocain.

>> No.6273994

Don't even bother day trading. Spend a lot of time finding solid projects with a reputable team behind them. Buy and hold.

Seriously, my main regret with crypto was not buying and holding. I sold some of my Bitcoin at $11K because I had quadrupled my money, and I sold a bit more again at $17K. Truth be told, buying and holding is the absolute best strategy, along with slowly dripping your money in.

My advice: look for some smaller market cap stuff, like Payfair (PFR). I've tripled the four ETH I put into it and I can easily see it tripling again. Buy and hold. When you're satisfied with your returns or you need the stack for another moon mission, pull it out and don't look back.

You need to have a sixth sense and know intrinsically how to avoid shit coins. You're a law student so you're probably good at sniffing out bullshit, but one wrong move stings man. Fortunately, you'll be making a lot of good moves.

TL;DR: Buy and hold. Slowly drip your money, so you can take advantage if the price drops. Look for upcoming projects with big potential. Avoid shitcoins like Link and Ark - they will earn you returns, but not in the caliber you desire.

ETH Address: 0x5643481D38aa550b43de7aB3c3801172eb4a50C5

>> No.6274017

Here read this:

http://www.saham-indonesia.com/Ebooks/Technical%20Analysis/Elder%20Alexander%20-%20Trading%20For%20A%20Living.pdf

>> No.6274023

>>6273924
Cocaine*

My bad

>> No.6274192
File: 109 KB, 1080x1127, IMG_3541.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6273378
https://www.youtube.com/user/carpenoctom
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT43ffXmotx7i903Yxcwxjw

These are good, then you need experience. No resource can replace that.

Keep in mind that most traders take a while to get profitable. I would start trading a small amount to see what your succes ratio is.

Good luck, you will probably fail.

>> No.6274231

>>6273671
this plus KYS

>> No.6274253

Good advice in this thread. Don't have much of anything to add, especially for a beginner.

Generally the only way to get better is to actually do it. Expect to make bad trades. DO NOT SELL AT A LOSS. This means you may have to hodl for a month or more. If you can afford it (i.e. you have gains), only consider selling at a loss if you have a very good reason. Similarly, don't buy high. I know it sounds obvious, but FOMO is real.

Learn to read MACD and order book depth.

You'll do fine anon, this is still a bull market.

>> No.6274319

>>6273378
If you are making more money almost everyday then u are doing something right.
You just should teach urself how to read charts etc... In my opinion you cant just read and master day trading,U will make mistakes and they will teach alot better than anything.
Good luck brother

>> No.6274527

>>6274253
>DO NOT SELL AT A LOSS

Cur your losses retard. Opportunity cost is a real thing.

>> No.6274813

not OP
but post moar knolEJ
please

>> No.6274942

>>6274231
this but unironically

>> No.6275011

>>6273919
wow you forgot to add a stock photo ahmed!

>> No.6275265

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>> No.6275332
File: 28 KB, 560x407, 1491817351664.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I only want to trade one thing and only in one specific time frame!
That's a fucking retarded mindset. That being said, daytrading in crypto is a bad idea, because TA doesn't really work because of all the normals in the market. TA is 90% self fulfilling prophecy. Also you not being able to figure out these things for yourself speaks against you, especially when you've almost got a degree, since you should know how to do the legwork. My guess is that you'll blow up in 3-4 months like 91% of the people who try. Your best bet is to keep holding and investing small stacks in memecoins. Otherwise, thank you, because I'll be the one stealing your gains.