[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 55 KB, 300x300, ripple-icon-1-300x300.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6241773 No.6241773 [Reply] [Original]

Ok first off I am going to say that this is not very popular opinion among this board. Im sick and tired of you guys shilling shitcoins nobody has even heard of, claiming shit like "10 times gain in a week". Most people advertising those worthless coins, are the cryptocurrency equivalents of get-rich-quick schemes. Do not buy into every other thread on this board promising you amazing profits. The truth is, no one can promise you anything. They can shill all they want, maybe because they hope that more people buying the shitcoins they sunk their money into will keep it from dying, but if you buy into the shitcoins you will lose money. The future of cryptocurrency is in XRP.

With by far the best transaction fees, and processing times, XRP will soon become the number 1 cryptocurrency. When that happens, bitcoin and all the other shitcoins out there will fall. After the recent dip that has presented itself across almost all the cryptos with the exception of Ethereum, now is an excellent time to buy XRP. XRP is going to the moon, and I'm on board, waiting for liftoff. Are you?

>> No.6242027

>>6241773

>but muh banker coin

>muh decentralization

Friendly reminder that you're not a hero for missing out on XRP, you're a fucking virgin autist.

>> No.6242151
File: 94 KB, 1683x799, Screenshot_20.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6241773

>> No.6242285

>>6242151
Pick any coin in top 10 other than ethereum and tell me the chart isnt doing the same. Coins drop in a week all the time, if you look at a larger time span you will realize that this drop really is nothing to worry about. It will go back up very soon anyways.